Chapter 19

Fantasic Randomness

After 1 week~~

wowwh -- yay!!! I got accepted!!!

muffiainen -- yeah!! now you can start playing with us!!! I see that Key and Jjong also got accepted ^^

realjonghyun90 -- YES!!!! I'm a blue color now!!!

wowwh -- I will start a new story right away! I can't write a long reply now though because I have to go for my schedule soon.

muffiainen -- it's okay. Schedule`?

wowwh -- yeah. I'm just going to perform a bit somewhere.

muffiainen -- cool! perform!? what kind of performance?

wowwh -- just singing a little hehe.

muffiainen -- wow~!! you must be a good singer!

wowwh -- hh idk.. but that's what they say XD

realjonghyun90 -- I can sing a bit too.. ^^

mikimika101 -- Hello~!!!

superdivakey -- Miki hello!! I was waiting for you!!

wowwh -- wahh Key! You were online for a long time already but you didn't say anything to any of us, only when Miki came here you greeted her! You don't like us!? I even said hello to you but you ignored me!! Or you have a crush on her kekekeke XD

superdivakey -- sorry. I don't care about men tongue.gif -- just kidding I like you all. ^^

wowwh -- okay. hh I love you too XD <3

wowwh -- I posted the story btw ... I don't think it's that goood though. But I don't have time to write much now.

mikimika101 -- i'll go read!!!!!

muffiainen -- yay!! me too!!!


Everyone went to read a story Namstar had just posted. The story was called. "Don't fool me."

---

Woohyun tiredly sat down on the couch after a tiring performance. He was one of Korea's top singers and he was always busy.

He closed his eyes or a moment when suddenly there was a strange annoying noise coming from the room.
He opened his eyes feeling really mad because he just wanted to sleep. But when he opened his eyes he saw something really amazing... There was a really hot girl in the room, he had seen her before but he was too tired to remember where.

Woohyun looked up to her and stood up to go greet her. But as he walked there and bowed the girl suddenly tripped and fell on Woohyun, they both fell down on the floor.

The girl was on top of Woohyun. Woohyun closed his eyes embarrassed but soon heard the girl's giggle. Surprised Woohyun opened his eyes and for his surprise what he saw in front of his eyes left him in awe. The girl's soft bouncy little things were right in front of his eyes.

Woohyun didn't know what to do. He felt rude if he would just try to push the girl off him. BUt it was really strange, the girl wasn't moving. Woohyun poked her arm a little bit, it felt really cold and stiff.

Woohyun felt the girl pushing him down towards the floor, Woohyun suddenly felt so strange so he pushed the girl off him and for his shock the girl just fell on the floor.

She already looked white like a zombie. Did I kill her? Woohyun looked at the girl shocked. He had no idea what had happened.
He needed someone's help now.

----------------------------------------

realjonghyun90 -- LOL why didn't you just say s! But used some weird way.. soft bouncy little things XDD

wowwh -- well IDK ... um... well muffy and miki are here too anyway and I don't want to be rude around girls. I mean that's a more polite way to call them....

muffiainen -- LOL it's okay if you use the word s around us.. i'm not offended Namstar XDD

wowwh -- ohh... hehe... maybe my story was a bit strange though....

superdivakey -- it really was... like WTF where did that girl just come from... the dude just stared at her s for a while then suddenly she is dead! O.O

wowwh -- mian... it's strange. /: but someone can continue from there....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"But someone can continue from there..." Woohyun grumbled pointing at the messy dog house he had been building.
"Aniyo." Myungsoo grabbed the hammer and began to take apart Woohyun's dog house. "Yours is too messy. Dubu, Nurungie, and Coco will get hurt if we continue building from there. The house isn't stable. Look."

Myungsoo gently kicked the dog house and it fell apart.

"See Hyung, it wasn't stable." Myungsoo began to remake the dog house.
"It was fine until you kicked it." Woohyun grumbled as he sulked off to the side.

Woohyun enviously watched Sunggyu, Hoya, and Myungsoo rebuild the dog house. He saw Myungsoo start building the house more stable than his and instantly got jealous. Pouting he looked over at Apink's dog house that the girls were now painting. Moments ago Myungsoo and Boom had finished building the house for the girls.

"I'm good at building things too." Woohyun looked into the camera that was next to him. "It's just that Sunggyu, and Hoya were bad at helping me." He made an excuse.
"Yah! I can hear you Woohyun!" Sunggyu shouted, pointing at Woohyun. "You told me and Hoya to wait on the side because you were going to build it yourself. Don't blame us. We're working well with L."
"Sunggyu-hyung only thinks he's working, but if you look closely you see that only L and Hoya is working. Sunggyu-hyung's just sitting there." Woohyun whispered to the camera.

Woohyun sat down on the side and absentmindedly watched Sunggyu and Myungsoo build the dog house, and APink paint their dog house. One of his managers reminded Woohyun that he should do something or he wouldn't get much airtime. Instantly he looked around for something to do. Woohyun saw Sungyeol, Dongwoo, and Sungjong playing with Dubu, Nurungie, and Coco the three puppies that INFINITE was taking care of for their show Birth Of A Family. The three boys were running around the park with the dogs.

"Dubu-ya~!!" Woohyun tried to get Dubu's attention.

Dubu, Coco, and Nurungie ran up to Woohyun. The three INFINITE members were right behind their dogs. The three dogs tackled Woohyun to the floor. Nurungie, and Coco Woohyun's face. Dubu was attacking Woohyun's hair.

"Go get Hyung!" Sungjong and Sungyeol encouraged the dogs.
"Step on him." Dongwoo put Coco on top of Woohyun.

After a minute the dogs got off of Woohyun and began to play amongst themselves.

"Hyung fix your hair. It's messy." Sungjong ran up to Woohyun and tried to help fix Woohyun's hair.

After deeming that Woohyun's hair was suitable for broadcast Sungjong went back to playing with the dogs.

Two hours later everyone was done with their dog houses. INFINITE and APink were lined up beside Boom with many camera's in font of them. They were just finishing up the closing for the segment.

"Thank you everyone for your good work today. You all must be tired. We should all go home and rest." Boom MCed. "Should we close so we can all get some rest?"
"Ne~!!!" APink and INFINTE cheered.
"Alright then let's close together." Boom told the idols. "Everyone we'll see you all next week on..."
"Birth Of A Family~!!" Everyone shouted together. "Good bye~!!"

APink, INFINITE, and Boom waved at the camera with their dogs until the director said "Cut!! That's a wrap."

Everyone cleaned up and said their good byes to the cast and crew. APink left with their dogs for their next schedule. INFINTE, their managers, and their dogs walked back to their apartment.

"Hyung what do we have after this?" Dongwoo asked their managers.
"You all have dance rehearsal at 8 until 12." One manager replied. "We managers have a meeting at 6:00 in the office, but we'll be back to pick you boys up at 7:30."
"You boys can rest until 7:30. It's only 5:30 now so go home and rest." Another manager said.
"Rest means rest. Not call your girlfriends." The oldest manager added.
"But Hyung!!" The boys with girlfriends whined.

After a ten minute walk the boys arrived at their dorm. The managers instantly left for their meeting leaving the INFINTE members alone inside their dorm.

Dongwoo and Sungjong went to feed Dubu, Nurungie, and Coco. Sunggyu tiredly flopped himself on the couch and the TV. Sungyeol and Myungsoo went into their rooms to change. Hoya went into the kitchen to get some food.

After the dogs were settled the boys all laid down on the floor tiredly watching TV. Sunggyu and Myungsoo were already preparing to go off to dreamland. Woohyun tinkered with his phone waiting for the clock to hit 6pm.

"Just text Muffy already." Sunggyu told Woohyun, irritated with Woohyun constantly lifting his phone to check the time. "She might have finished early."
"No I have to wait until 6 and call her exactly at 6." Woohyun replied.
Sunggyu rolled his eyes and put his head in his arms. "Love struck kid."

Of all the INFINITE members the only single members were Sunggyu, Hoya, and Sungjong. Woohyun, Dongwoo, Sungyeol, and Myungsoo were all in a relationship. Sunggyu and Sungjong had a girlfriend until recently, but Sunggyu called his relationship off when he started going on Immortal Song 2. Sunggyu felt bad that with the extra rehearsals that came with the program he would have no time to date the girl. Sungjong also had a girlfriend, but the members noticed that he recently stopped talking about the girl and stopped calling her, so they all assumed Sungjong and the girl had broken up. Hoya was the only member who didn't get a girlfriend after debut. When asked if he would start dating Hoya told everyone that he just hadn't found the right girl.

Suddenly Myungsoo's phone rang. Woohyun jumped to his phone, but realized it wasn't his phone and put his phone down.

"You have a different ringtone, but you looked at your phone." Dongwoo laughed at Woohyun. Sungjong and Sungyeol also chuckled a bit.
"Shut up." Woohyun said embarrassed.

"Hello," Myungsoo tiredly answered his phone with a groggy voice. "When do I have time? Now or tonight after 12, but I need to wake up at 5 tomorrow.... Okay. It'll see you then."

Myungsoo hung up and threw his phone to the side. He fixed the pillow under him and tried to go back to sleep.

"Was that Miki?" Sungyeol asked.
"Ummhmm." Myungsoo nodded. "She wants to meet for a little bit tonight after dance rehearsal."
"Don't stay out too long." Sunggyu reminded.
"You know Miki. She won't let me stay out too late. She always wants me to get as much sleep as I can." Myungsoo replied.

"It's 6!!" Woohyun jumped up with his phone and ran to his room.

Woohyun quickly called Muffy. The phone went to voicemail. Woohyun called again, but it still went to voicemail. Woohyun walked back into the living room dejected.

"She didn't pick up?" Sungjong asked.

Woohyun nodded and sat back down. Suddenly his phone rang. Muffy's name flashed up on the screen. He quickly picked it up and ran into his room. Nurungie followed Woohyun inside the room before Woohyun shut the door. Woohyun sat on Sunggyu's bed and answered the call. Nurungie sat on Woohyun's lap.

"Hello? Muffy?" Woohyun happily answered.

 

"Muffy you there?" Woohyun asked when he heard no "hello" back.
"Yeah... sorry.. I was a bit sleepy. Hello~" Muffy replied finally.

"Sleepy?" Woohyun chuckled. "You should take a nap.. but not before you talk with me okay?"
"I don't want to take a nap.. I don't like to take naps." Muffy said and yawned.
"You don't like naps? What if I was there with you, would you like?" Woohyun asked.

"Haha I don't know.." Muffy chuckled. "What are you doing now?"
"Thinking of you." Woohyun giggled.
"No.. seriously." Muffy sighed.
"Thinking of you, seriously. Very seriously. I miss you, when can we see again?" Woohyun asked.
"Well..... I don't know." Muffy pondered.
"Tonight?! Our dance practice ends at like 12. I know it's kinda late but want to meet somewhere?" Woohyun asked. "Or want to meet now, I have free time until 7.30."
"Hmmm.... then where?" Muffy asked.
"Let's meet at the bridge near that one pet shop we went last weekend." Woohyun said.
"Okay. Bye then.." Muffy said.
"See you soon!!!" Woohyun said happily and ended the call. Nurungie looked at Woohyun as he stood up and quickly searched through his closet to find something nicer to wear.

-

"Dubu-ya come here!" Sungjong called for Dubu who was sniffing someone's socks that were on the floor. Dubu right away went to Sungjong who laid down on the floor on his belly.
Sungjong petted Dubu's head gently and tapped the floor.
"Dubu, sleep here beside me."

Dubu looked at Sungjong but then just walked away to go lay where Sunggyu was.
"You just had to choose Sunggyu hyung over me then huh, Dubu!" Sungjong complained playfully.

"Where are you going?" Hoya saw Woohyun heading to the door.
"Uhh... just to buy some ice cream.." Woohyun smiled innocently.
"Yeah.. sure.. ice cream." Hoya rolled his eyes.
"What? I can't go buy ice cream?" Woohyun asked and glanced at Sunggyu, afraid that he may wake up and see him sneaking out as he knew Sunggyu would just start nagging at him to not go as he could be late.

"Hyung.. I want to have ice cream too! I will come with you.." Sungjong got up, ready to go to the shop with Woohyun.
"No thanks. I want to eat my ice cream... privately." Woohyun said.

"What?" Sungjong looked at Woohyun.
"Yeah.. very privately with Muffy." Sungyeol said as he played with his phone.
"Yah... he could hear!" Woohyun mouthed pointing at Sunggyu.
"I'm going.."

Woohyun walked out the door.

Myungsoo who was sleeping by the wall was fast asleep hugging his beloved bamboo pillow against himself.
He was having sweet dreams about Miki, and as he was sleeping he had a weird grin on his face.

"Mwoya? What is he thinking about?" Sungyeol noticed Myungsoo and kicked his feet a little bit. Myungsoo just mumbled something and hugged his bamboo pillow tighter.
"Babo." Sungyeol chuckled.

--

From far away Woohyun saw Muffy already waiting for him at the bridge. She was listening to some music as she had her earphones in her ears.

Woohyun smirked and decided to sneak behind her as she seemed to be so concentrated on the music and looking at the river.
He carefully walked behind her and hugged her from the back from her waist. Muffy flinched slightly surprised although she had predicted that Woohyun would do something like this.
Woohyun took the other earphone from her ear and put on his own.

"Hey.." he said gently.
"Oh, you're listening to Younha. It's a new song?"
"Mhmm" Muffy nodded leaning on Woohyun who was holding her. They stood like that until the song finished, Muffy then put her ipod away and finally faced Woohyun who was now smiling widely.

"I'm happy you came to see me." Woohyun smiled and held Muffy's hand.

"Muffy." Woohyun said when they had almost reached the end of the bridge.
"What?" Muffy asked.
"What level do you think we are at?" Woohyun asked.
"What level? What do you mean by that?" Muffy tilted her head.

"I mean that... as this.. our relationship. I know it's not low level but it's not on the maximum level yet either..." Woohyun said.
"I never thought about relationships as levels. So you mean you are trying to level up being with me, which means you are playing me like a game?" Muffy frowned.
"No no no.. i'm not playing you. I'm just loving you." Woohyun cooed and pecked her cheek. "But think about it, just for fun? What level would we be?"

".... maybeeee.... all awkwardness is gone now kind of level. Don't you think?" Muffy thought about it. Woohyun and her felt really comfortable together now unlike some months back when they had just met and started dating, back then it had been slightly awkward at first. But all the awkwardness was now gone.

Woohyun smiled and squeezed her hand.
"We filmed Birth of Family today by the way. It was fun but our puppies attacked my hair.."
"They did? I want to see that episode!" Muffy smiled.

 

"Why do you want to see it? You can come see me and the puppies anytime." Woohyun told Muffy.
"True." Muffy giggled.

Woohyun and Muffy held hands and walked along together. The sidewalks were starting to get busy with people finishing work, so Woohyun fixed his hat and glasses.

"I told everyone I was getting ice cream, so want to get some?" Woohyun asked.
"Sure." Muffy nodded.

The couple headed towards an ice cream shop. They ate their ice cream and talked until Woohyun had to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miki walked down the street towards her car with a special folder in her hands. She proudly hugged the folder as she approached her brand new car. Miki had just bought the car two months earlier with the help of Myungsoo. He decided to help pay for one fourth of the car since Miki, as a student, couldn't afford to pay for the whole car herself.

Miki unlocked her car and opened the passenger door. She put her bags and folder inside before closing the door. As soon as she closed the door a speeding van side swiped a car which then crashed into her car. The car crashed the driver's side door so Miki would have been hurt if she had been in the car. The speeding van sped away from the scene, but Miki had already gotten it's license plate number.

"I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" The car owner asked Miki as he got out of his car.
"I'm fine." Miki told the driver. "But my brand new car isn't. I just bought this two months ago." Miki had tears of frustration, sadness, and relief in her eyes.

The car owner called the police then turned his attention to Miki.

"I'm really sorry about this." The car owner once again apologized. "The fans just don't know when to stop."

Hearing the word fans, Miki looked up at the car owner for the first time. Standing in front of her was no other than Kim Jaejoong of JYJ. The van had been full of saseng fans that side swiped his car hoping to be remembered by him.

Before Miki could say anything to Jaejoong the police had arrived. The police began talking to the car owners and assessed the cars before talking to witnesses.

"Ma'am I'm sorry, but we'll have to tow your car to your house or to a shop. The car isn't suitable for driving." An officer told Miki. "Where would you like it to be towed?"
"Towed? Who is paying for the tow truck and for my car?" Miki asked the officer. "I can't afford to pay for any of it. I'm just a student."
"If we find the suspects in the van they will have to pay for it, but if we don't.... I'm sorry but you will have to." The officer replied.

Miki sank down to the floor about ready to cry. What do I do? I can't afford to pay for any of it. I can't ask Myungsoo to pay for it either. He already payed for the car and I already ruined it.

Jaejoong just finished talking to another officer when he turned around and saw Miki sitting on the floor looking dazed.

"What happen to her?" Jaejoong asked the officer who had been talking to Miki.
"If the culprit isn't found she can't afford to pay for the tow truck or damages, so I think she's thinking of what to do." The officer replied.

After thinking a moment Jaejoong talked to both officers on the scene. The officers made a call to the tow truck company.

Jaejoong slowly approached Miki. Such a pretty girl shouldn't be spaced out like that. She looks like she's about to cry. I'm sorry, but I'm glad I ran into her car instead of a rude person or another sasaeng.

"Hello, I'm Kim Jaejoong." He introduced himself. "Since it was my so-called fans that caused me to hit your car I'll pay for the damages and the car. You don't have to worry about it okay."
Miki broke out of her daze. "Really? I don't have to get a loan and work five jobs?"

Jaejoong chuckled and nodded. Cute. She thought she had to get five jobs to pay for her car.

"But wait I can't let a stranger pay for my car." Miki quickly said. "It wasn't really your fault. It was the van's."
"But it was still my fault because I couldn't control my car." Jaejoong replied.

Miki reluctantly agreed. Jaejoong helped Miki get up off the floor just as the tow truck had arrived. Miki got all her belongings out of the car then her car was towed away to the car shop to be repaired, all courtesy of Kim Jaejoong. After they towed away Miki's car the police left.

"Since my car still works I can take you home." Jaejoong offered.
"Please." Miki replied.

Miki walked over to Jaejoong's car and opened the door. She stuck a foot in the car then stopped.

"I won't get killed by fangirls for getting a ride home right?" Miki asked. "It's enough that my car got totaled by them I really don't want to add hospital fees to my list."
"They shouldn't." Jaejoong laughed. "But if they do I'll pay for your fees too."

Miki thought it was fair, so she got into Jaejoong's car. After telling Jaejoong her address he began to drive to her house. Her house was on the other side of the city, and far away from INFINITE's apartment and practice room.

"Oh no." Miki suddenly said out loud. "If I go home I can't see Myungsoo tonight." Miki frowned. "I had good news to tell him, but now I have bad news too."
"Myungsoo?" Jaejoong asked. "Your boyfriend? Does he live nearby? Should I drop you off at his place?"
"No!!" Miki exclaimed. "I can't. Myungsoo would freak and won't go to practice because of me. He'd even want to pay for everything. I can't do that."
"Then what are you going to do?" Jaejoong asked.

Miki frowned in deep though. Myungsoo or home? Myungsoo or home?

Their car came to a stop at a red light. Jaejoong turned to look at Miki who was still mentally deciding what to do. He felt bad that he ruined the pretty girl's day and might prevent her from seeing her boyfriend. He suddenly came up with a brilliant idea.

"Okay, so," Jaejoong pulled over onto the side. "I had a great idea." Miki looked at Jaejoong sceptically. "I was on my way home to finish some work, but my house is a mess. If you come over to my house and clean while I work I'll drop you off at your boyfriend's tonight." Jaejoong offered.
"But-"
"You didn't want me to pay for your car right? If you work today I'll take it as an exchange for me paying for your car." Jaejoong quickly added.

Miki thought about it. I don't want to have him pay for my car since it wasn't his fault. I guess it works out if I clean for him and then he drops me off at Myungsoo's.

"Fine." Miki agreed.
"Great." Jaejoong turned his car and headed towards his house. "So what time do you have to meet your boyfriend?"
"12." Miki replied.

Jaejoong looked at Miki shocked. He was expecting something earlier like 7 or 8.

"12? What kind of job does he have? He sounds like a celebrity meeting his girlfriend at midnight trying to avoid the paparazzi." Jaejoong joked.
"Funny isn't it." Miki gave a small fake laugh.

Soon enough they had arrived at Jaejoong's luxurious apartment. He had told Miki to lean over and hide for the last few blocks to his house because he didn't want any fans to see and hurt Miki or send a report that he was dating someone.

"The coast is clear. You can get up now." Jaejoong told Miki as he parked his car.

Miki got up and fixed her hair. She then soon found herself inside Jaejoong's abnormally large apartment. The apartment was somewhat clean, but there were a few places, like Jaejoong's room and the kitchen, which need a little cleaning.

"This is my place." Jaejoong showed Miki around. "Word of warning, don't make any pictures and put it online. My fans are like hawks they'll find out that's it's my house and then they'll attack you."
Miki gulped. "I won't."

Jaejoong told Miki want he wanted to have cleaned up then went to his music room. Miki knocked on his room as soon as he closed it.

"Word of warning." Miki pointed a finger at Jaejoong. "Attempt to me or even touch me and I'll mace you. I'm not some naive girl that goes into some strange man's apartment expecting to be safe."

Jaejoong gulped and nodded. For someone who looks pretty and innocent she's really scary.

Miki walked away to to her work. Jaejoong left the door open and went to work. He thought both he and she would feel a little more at ease if they could see what each other were doing.

I'm glad Myungsoo bought me the mace for protection against fangirls and strange guys. I think I would have panicked without it... But I think I scared Jaejoong-sshi. Miki giggled a little. "Oh I forgot it introduce myself."

Miki ran back to Jaejoong's room to properly introduce herself.

"So your name is Miki." Jaejoong repeated. "I thought I was going to have to call you Hey or Myungsoo's girlfriend." Jaejoong chuckled.
"I'm Miki." Miki repeated her name. "Well now you know my name, so I'll go work.... Bye!"

Miki dashed off clean Jaejoong's house. Jaejoong laughed at her cuteness then went back to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was nearing 9pm and Miki had just finished cleaning all of Jaejoong's apartment. She sat on the couch watching TV. Jaejoong was so immersed into his work he had completely forgotten about Miki, which Miki didn't mind since that meant he wouldn't be her anytime soon.

Suddenly Miki's phone rang. It was Muffy, Miki's newest friend and Woohyun's girlfriend. They had just met a few weeks earlier when she and Myungsoo had a night-time double date with Woohyun and Muffy. Muffy was a nurse at a nearby hospital.

"Hello," Miki answered.
"Miki, are you in front of the TV now?" Muffy asked.
"Yes why?" Miki asked.
"Turn to channel 12." Muffy instructed.

Miki did as she was told. It was the rerun of the 2011 SBS Gayo Daejun. The particular scene on the TV was a bunch of Kpop Idol girls dancing to Beyonce's Run the World.

"This song... Can you make a dance to it?" Muffy asked.
"Sure." Miki replied. "But why?"
"At my work there is this girl who has cancer and is dying." Muffy explained. "She wants to learn to dance this song. Can you do it please? The girl's dying wish is to learn this song and perform it for her mom. Please." Muffy pleaded. "I tried to learn it since I got home, but it's too hard. Please."
"When do you need it done by?" Miki asked.
"As soon as possible." Muffy replied.

Miki agreed to Muffy's request. She was eager to fulfill the request of the young unfortunate girl. Miki glanced at the time. She knew there was enough time to start making a dance, so she turned off the TV and peaked into Jaejoong's room. He was busy concentrating to notice, so Miki closed the door and went back into the living room. She stuck her ipod into the Jaejoong's speakers, which she found, and scrolled down to the song. She played the song and started to make a dance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile Muffy was sitting on her couch with the girl's wish list. The doctor had given Muffy the wish list for her to fulfill. It was Muffy's job to try and help the little 8 year old girl fulfill as much of the her list as possible.

Miyoung's Wish List:

1. Give Mommy a present
2. Give Daddy a present
3. Give Unnie a present
4. Learn to dance like Hyuna-unnie
5. Perform the dance for Mommy
6. Meet INFINITE and play with the doggies on Birth of a Family
7. Have Woohyun-oppa and Sunggyu-oppa sing to me
8. Meet JYJ's Jaejoong-oppa
9. Play the piano with Jaejoong-oppa
10. Get a boyfriend.


"How am I going to do all of this?" Muffy asked herself.

Muffy was quite close to Miyoung and wanted to fulfill the whole list for her.

"Miki is going to teach her to dance like Hyuna and they are going to perform. But INFINITE and Jaejoong. I can ask Woohyun and his manager about INFINITE, but the manager might say no. And Jaejoong.... Woohyun doesn't even know JYJ's Jaejoong." Muffy groaned in frustration. "Maybe I can find her a boyfriend?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was nearing 11:30 when Jaejoong's stomach grumbled in hunger. He had forgotten about Miki and went out of his room to get something to eat. He heard music coming from his living room and that's when he remembered that Miki was still in his house. He went to the living room and saw Miki dancing, trying to memorize the dance she was making..

The music finished and Jaejoong clapped. "You're amazing." He complimented.
"Thanks." Embarrassed, Miki fixed herself and turned off the music. "Sorry... I have to make a dance for a kid who has cancer." She explained.
"Don't be sorry. It's for a good cause, besides you are really good." Jaejoong complimented again. "When you perform for the kid invite me. I want to see the completed dance."

Miki sheepishly nodded. She glanced at the time.

"Oh my god, Myungsoo. I should start going." Miki grabbed her things.
"Wait a minute." Jaejoong caught Miki's arm. "Have some dinner first. I'm sure your boyfriend won't mind if you ate before you go. We can leave here at 11:50."

Miki had no choice but to agree since Jaejoong would be driving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a short dinner Jaejoong dropped Miki off a block away from INFINITE's dorm.

"Hey, wait." Jaejoong caught Miki's arm just as she opened the door to leave. "Can I have your number?" He asked.

Miki looked at Jaejoong sceptically.

"For the car and tow-truck bills." Jaejoong said. "If they accidentally sent the bill to you."

Miki agreed and exchanged numbers with Jaejoong. She got out of the car and closed the door.

"Thank you for giving me a ride and paying for the car bills." Miki bowed.
"I'm sorry about the accident." Jaejoong apologized. "I'll call you soon about that car."

Miki turned away to leave, but Jaejoong called her back.

"And I was serious about the performance. When you go see the kid in the hospital let me know. I want to meet the kid and see you perform." Jaejoong shouted from his car.

Miki rolled her eyes and walked away.

Miki went up Myungsoo's building. She was about to knock on INFINITE's door when the door swung open.

"Oh, Miki." Woohyun said surprised to see her. "Go inside. Myungsoo's taking a shower. Bye." He quickly left to go see Muffy at her house.

Miki walked inside the dorm and was greeted by a swarm of jumping puppies.

"Hello," Miki bent down and greeted the dogs. She then saw Sungjong and Hoya attempt to save her from two of the three puppies. "Hi Sungjong and Hoya-oppa."
"Have a seat." Hoya told Miki. "Just push Sunggyu-hyung off the couch."

Miki greeted Sunggyu, Sungyeol and Dongwoo who were watching TV. She then greeted the managers that were in their own room. After receiving a warning from the managers that Myungsoo had to sleep soon because he had to wake up early the next day she went into Myungsoo's room and sat down on his bed.

After a while Myungsoo came out of the bathroom only a shirt and the towel covering his legs. In his hands were his shorts.

"Did I drop my underwear?" Myungsoo mumbled as he looked on the floor to see if he dropped it.
"It might be in your room." Dongwoo told Myungsoo aware that Miki was in his room.

After Myungsoo turned to go to his room Dongwoo snickered along with Sungyeol. Sunggyu silently laughed as he shook his head.

The innocent victim walked into his room. He looked around for his underwear and found it laying on the floor right by the door. He closed the door to his room and took off the towel to put his pants on.

"Myungsoo!!" Miki exclaimed with her eyes covered my Myungsoo's blanket.

Myungsoo dropped his towel and underwear, and jumped nearly 20 feet into the air, stumbling into the door behind him. He could hear a burst of laughter erupt from the living room outside.

"Sorry! I didn't know you were in here!" Myungsoo scrambled to grab his clothing and put it on. "Okay it's safe."

Miki peaked out from behind his blanket.

"Why didn't you change in the bathroom?" Miki asked.
"I forgot my underwear." Myungsoo sheepishly replied. "Besides I thought you were going to call me before you came up."
"I did." Miki replied.

Myungsoo grabbed his phone and looked at it. Indeed there were three missed calls from her.

"Come here. I'll dry your hair." Miki told Myungsoo.

Myungsoo brought the towel to Miki. He sat down on the floor while Miki sat on the bed and dried his hair. They talked about their day as she dried his hair. Miki left out the part about the car accident because she was worried Myungsoo would over react.

"Also I have a surprise." Miki told Myungsoo.

Miki grabbed her bag and took out the special folder she had been carrying all day long. She handed Myungsoo the folder.

"What's this?" Myungsoo asked. "It's not a marriage certificate is it?" He joked.
"Maybe it is." Miki teased.

Myungsoo opened the folder and read the official documents.

"For real?" Myungsoo turned to Miki.
"Yes." Miki nodded.
Myungsoo kissed her cheek. "I love you baby."

Myungsoo scrambled to his feet then ran out into the living room with the folder.

"Guys come look!!" Myungsoo shouted.

Everyone, including the managers came out of their rooms. Everyone gathered around Myungsoo and read the papers. Even the dogs crowded behind Myungsoo.

Miki waited by the door frame of Myungsoo's room for their response.

"Really Miki?" Sunggyu was the first person reply.
"Daebak!!" Sungyeol hugged Miki.
"Can we come an visit?" Sungjong asked.
"Or course!" Miki replied.

"What's going on out here?" Hoya, who had been showering finally, came into the room.
"Miki's adopting Coco!!" Everyone exclaimed.
"Really?" Hoya looked at Miki surprised. "What about Nurungie and Dubu?"
"I don't know." Miki replied. "I tried to adopt them all, but they told my house was only big enough for one, so they gave me Coco."

After a little celebration Miki decided to leave so Myungsoo could get some sleep. Myungsoo walked Miki down to the parking garage.

"I'm so happy. We get to keep Coco." Myungsoo kissed Miki's temple. "Where did you park your car?" He asked since he wanted to sit in the car and hang out with Miki some more. "It's not even 1 yet so we can talk more."
"I didn't bring it." Miki replied.
"Why? How did you get here?" Myungsoo asked.
"A friend?" Miki replied.
"You're lying." Myungsoo said after hearing the question mark in her reply.
"Okay, I'm sorry." Miki admitted.

Miki told Myungsoo everything about the car crash and Jaejoong. Myungsoo was upset that she tried to keep it a secret, but was really glad that she was safe. Now he was worried about how she was going to get home safely. In the end Miki went home by Taxi since she didn't want Myungsoo to bother the managers to take her home.

Myungsoo went back up to his dorm. Sunggyu was sitting down watching TV waiting got Myungsoo and Woohyun to come home. Sunggyu noticed Myungsoo's long face.

"What's wrong?" Sunggyu asked. "Come have a seat and talk."

Myungsoo sat down by Sunggyu and told him about Miki's car accident with Jaejoong.

"I was so stupid. Here I was happy that Coco was adopted when Miki almost died today." Myungsoo sighed. "And you know what's worse? If Jaejoong-sunbaenim's fans almost caused Miki to get hurt without even knowing her, imagine what would happen if my fans found out I was dating her?"
Sunggyu pat his back. "You know the risks of dating Miki, and she knows the risks about dating you. It'll be fine. When the time comes and fans find out I'm sure you both will still be okay. What fans say won't really matter if you really love each other."
"I know that." Myungsoo replied. "I'm just worried about her."

Myungsoo sighed. Sunggyu decided it was better for Myungsoo to sleep than to sit around and worry about something that was way in the future. Myungsoo agreed and went to bed. Sunggyu sat around a little longer for Woohyun, but after a while his eyes began to tire, so he went to be as well.