Chapter 29

Fantasic Randomness

Miki was sitting inside the restaurant waiting for Jaejoong. She had arrived 15 minutes before their meet time, but it was already 30 minutes past the meet time.

Miki was getting impatient. She had no patience when it came to being on schedule, especially because she had to be at school in two hours. Miki tapped her foot as she scanned the restaurant for Jaejoong.

Where is he?

Suddenly her phone rang with a text.

----------
To: Miki
From: Jaejoong

Miki, I'm sorry I can't make it. TT.TT
My manager suddenly called me in for a meeting and I can't leave.
Can I reschedule?

----------
To: Jaejoong
From: Miki

Sure.
Let me know. biggrin.gif

----------

Miki slammed her phone shut. She was upset about having to wait 30 minutes before being told she didn't have to be there. She quickly stormed out of the restaurant.

A few minutes after exiting the restaurant her phone rang once again. Miki got into her car and slammed the door shut.

"Now what?" Miki mumbled.

Miki quickly picked up the phone.

"First you ditch me at the restaurant after I waited for you half an hour. Then you send me a flimsy text, and now you call me. Don't you think I deserve a phone call instead of a text, Mr. Superstar Kim Jaejoong?" Miki shouted.
"You were going to eat lunch with Jaejoong-sunbae and you didn't tell me?" Myungsoo's angry voice echoed in Miki's ear.
"Myungsoo?" Miki asked.

Miki glanced at the number. Indeed it was her boyfriend Myungsoo calling. Miki put the phone to her ear.

"Answer me. Did you really plan on eating lunch with Jaejoong-sunbae and not tell me about it?" Myungsoo asked upset.
"No. I was going to tell you after." Miki replied.
"After?!! When you clearly know that don't like him?!" Myungsoo shouted.
Miki rolled her eyes. "Don't be jealous. You know I love you."
"That's not the point!! Grrr!!" Myungsoo grew irritated. "I was going to ask you about Woohyun and Muffy, but never mind. Come meet me after rehearsal."
"But your rehearsal ends at-"
"I don't care how late rehearsal ends!! Just meet me. I need to talk to you!!" Myungsoo shouted. "Don't be late."

Myungsoo abruptly cut the phone.

Miki sighed. He's mad. Tonight is going to be a long night.

------------------------------

Myungsoo threw his phone on his bed, nearly hitting Sungyeol, who was laying down texting his girlfriend.

"Watch it!" Sungyeol dodged the phone.
"GAHHH!!! STUPID MIKI!! STUPID JAEJOONG!!" Myungsoo roared.

Myungsoo slammed himself onto the bed beside Sungyeol.

"What's wrong?" Sungyeol asked.
"Just- GAHHH!!!" Myungsoo began to throw a tantrum.

Sungyeol quickly got off the bed.

"I'll leave you alone for a bit." Sungyeol exited the room.

After exiting he saw Sunggyu standing outside of his shared room with Woohyun.

"Woohyun let me in. I need to grab my phone." Sunggyu pounded on the door.
"What's going on?" Sungyeol asked.
"I'm not sure." Sunggyu replied. "He came home crying and locked himself in the room. I think something happened with Muffy."
"Not him too." Sungyeol ruffled his hair. "Myungsoo started throwing a tantrum after talking to Miki."

 

"Really? Myungsoo too?" Sunggyu looked at Sungyeol. Sungyeol nodded.

"Sometimes i'm actually happy that I'm single, I don't need to deal with all the drama that dating brings sometimes. I can even watch without being afraid that my girlfriend will kill me.." Sunggyu chuckled.

"Yeah, you are very lucky indeed."Sungyeol patted Sunggyu's shoulder. Sunggyu pounded on the door again. "Woohyun really, I need my phone. Now! Open the door!"

There was no answer. "Aish that kid is driving me insane sometimes..." Sunggyu sighed frustrated and was about to pound on the door again when it opened.

"Finally!" Sunggyu exclaimed and pushed himself inside.
He saw Woohyun crawling back to his bed, covering himself completely with Sunggyu's blanket, so nothing of him could be seen.

Sunggyu let out a sigh, he found his phone from the desk and put in his pocket then sat down on the bed beside Woohyun.

"What's wrong?" Sunggyu asked.
"None of your business. Go away." Woohyun mumbled.
"Something happened with Muffy?" Sunggyu asked.
"I told you to leave!" Woohyun snapped.

"But i'm not going before you tell me what is wrong." Sunggyu slapped Woohyun's body through the blanket.
"Just go!" Woohyun whined.

Sunggyu sighed. "I heard Myungsoo saying something about you proposing or something... that was just a joke right?"

It was really silent again. Suddenly Woohyun sat up looking really upset, he threw the blanket aside and glared at Sunggyu, his eyes were puffy and red from crying.

"This is why I don't want to tell you anything. "Woohyun cried out and ran out the room.

Sunggyu stared at the wall. He proposed to Muffy really or what? If he did he really is an idiot... I bet the result wasn't too good then.

-

"Where are you going again?" Dongwoo asked when he saw Woohyun putting his shoes on again.

"Out." Woohyun just snapped.
"But you can't, we must..." Dongwoo tried to say but Woohyun was already out the door.

Once he was outside he put on his sunglasses and called his good friend Key.

"What's up?" Key answered the phone happily.
"Let's meet. Now." Woohyun said.
"Now? Why?" Key asked.
"Let's go clubbing." Woohyun told him.
"Clubbing?? But it's really early to go clubbing." Key said.
"Doesn't matter. Just come please, I want to go clubbing." Woohyun said, this time with a really pitiful voice.
"Everything okay with you?" Key asked as he heard his strange voice.
"No...." Woohyun honestly said. "Just come now okay. I'll wait for you in the park near our dorm."

Woohyun then just hung up the phone. He walked to the park and sat down on a bench.
He took his phone out of his pocket and started surfing the internet with it.
He opened his twitter and was about to make a really emotional post but he regretted and didn't.

At least my fans still love me don't they?

Woohyun wrote on his twitter.

Anyone who wants to marry me? =__=

In less than a second he received replies from a bunch of his fans.

'Oppa me!!! I will marry you!!! <3'

'When is our wedding then? kekeke'

"OMO OPPAAAAA ME ME ME!!!!'

"I will be yours Woohyunnie! I love you!! <3 <3'



'I will marry you if you stop using the =__= face all the time hahahah'


Woohyun read all the replies he got but those weren't making him happy but sad instead.

All these people want to marry me... but why can't Muffy?

---------------------------

Sunggyu wanted to check what was wrong with Myungsoo too. He was the leader so he wanted to make sure s were doing alright.

Sunggyu saw Myungsoo on the bed looking really upset.

"What's up with you now?" Sunggyu asked and nudged Myungsoo's shoulder.

"Get out..." Myungsoo mumbled not even glancing at Sunggyu.

"Aish.. just the same as Woohyun... won't tell me anything.." Sunggyu sighed.

"You can tell me Myungsoo."

"GET OUT I SAID!!!!" Myungsoo shouted, startling Sunggyu.

"Araso araso. Then just sulk here all you want then, I won't bother." Sunggyu quickly left the room.

 

Infinite soon departed for practice. The car ride to the practice room was awkward. Woohyun was sulking in the back, while Myungsoo was upset. Hoya and Sungjong, who sat by Woohyun, was silently playing with their fingers. Myungsoo sat between the mood makers Dongwoo and Sungyeol. The mood makers were quiet as well. They didn't know what to say or do to bring down the heavy atmosphere.

"Boys what is wrong with you all today?" One of the managers asked.
"You should smile and cheer up. Your Japan debut is about a week away. Aren't you excited?" Another asked.
"We are." Sunggyu replied. "It's just...."

Sunggyu glanced at Woohyun and Myungsoo. One of the managers noticed.

"Are you all having girlfriend troubles again?" The manager asked.
"Again?" Another manager scoffed. "If you can't handle the relationship drop it. Geez you have a debut coming up and you're worried about dating more than your debut. I knew we shouldn't have lifted the dating ban for you."
"It's not all of us." Sungyeol mumbled.
"I don't care who is having girlfriend troubles or not." The third manager replied. "You all have a japan debut, but you're head isn't thinking about the debut at all. All you boys are thinking of is love and your girlfriends. Your debut isn't going to be as grand as we want it to be if you're all busy fighting with your girlfriends."
"I have an idea." The eldest manager said. "Should we do the dating ban again?"
"NO!!" A world of protest came from the boys.
"Then get your head together!" The manager scolded. "Until the Japan debut is over no calling or seeing your girlfriends."
"WHAT?! NO!!" Dongwoo and Sungyeol shouted.
"You should call them up and let them know about your new dating ban. Whatever you do tonight is your free will, but as of 7am tomorrow morning I am coming over to collect all of your cell phones." The manager said.

The boys began groaning and protesting.

"Stop whining and just be glad I'm not putting the debut ban on you. I could easily put the debut ban on you, so you can't use any electronics until the debut is over." The manager replied.

----------

The practice ended at 2am. Dongwoo and Sungyeol darted out of the practice building to meet their girlfriends and tell them about the unfortunate two week dating ban. Sungjong, Hoya, and Sunggyu went back to the dorm like usual since they weren't affected by the dating ban.

"Should I call her?" Woohyun mumbled.

Woohyun was playing with the phone in his hand. He was debating on whether he should call Muffy or not. He didn't know if they were still dating or if they were now broken up.

While he was debating his phone vibrated in his hand. He looked at the caller and saw Muffy's face. With shaking hands he put the phone to his ear.

"Hello?" Woohyun answered.
"Woohyun," Muffy's shy voice echoed in Woohyun's ear. "Are you done with practice?"
"Yes." Woohyun replied.
There was a long silence then Muffy took a deep breath. "Can we meet now?"
"I'll meet you at your place in half an hour." Woohyun's voice shook.

----------

Miki parked her car behind Infinite's practice building. The rain was pouring heavily with some thunder so she grabbed her umbrella. Just as she stepped out Woohyun darted past her car without an umbrella or jacket. Miki glanced at the time then at Woohyun.

"Woohyun!!" Miki shouted. "It's raining you need a ride?"

----------

Miki dropped Woohyun off at Muffy's place then went back to the practice building. It was now 15 minutes to 3.

She walked into the practice room. Myungsoo was sitting on one of the chairs with his eyes closed. Miki sat next to him.

"You're late." Myungsoo growled without opening his eyes.
"I dropped Woohyun off at Muffy's." Miki replied without looking at him.
"So another man is more important than your boyfriend?" Myungsoo asked.
"No." Miki replied. "My boyfriend's friend running in the heavy rain without a jacket or umbrella while it's storming is more important than my boyfriend who I know is safe indoors."

Myungsoo's eyes snapped open. He stared forward at the mirror in front of them. He stared at Miki through the mirror. Miki was glaring at him through the mirror.

"Forget Woohyun. Tell me about Jaejoong." Myungsoo growled.
"He wanted to meet up for lunch." Miki replied. "I think it's about my car, but I don't know since he didn't bother to show up after making me sit at the restaurant for an hour."
"That's all." Myungsoo growled.
"That's all." Miki replied. "No more no less."

There was a long silence. Myungsoo was mentally piecing together his next words, while Miki was waiting to defend herself.

"What do you have against Jaejoong-sshi?" Miki broke the silence.
"What?" Myungsoo looked at Miki, who was still facing the mirror.
"It's either you have something against him or you don't trust me. Which is it?" Miki asked.

Myungsoo stayed silent momentarily.

"I just don't like him." Myungsoo replied.
"Why?" Miki asked.
"Because I don't." Myungsoo replied unable to lower his pride and admit he's jealous of Jaejoong.
"You don't?" Miki scoffed. "I'm sure your don't. Now tell me why you don't like him." Miki challenged, facing Myungsoo and leaning closer to him.

Myungsoo tried to keep his ground despite Miki leaning closer to him with her soul staring eyes. Myungsoo tried to stare back at her with his soul piercing eyes.

Miki was similar to Infinite's L, Myungsoo's stage alias. She had the same piercing, soul staring gaze that seemed as if it could read anyone's soul.

"You're not going to tell me?" Miki challenged. "Not going to tell me you're jealous?"
"Never." Myungsoo kept his ground.
"Fine." Miki turned away.

She stood up and walked away towards the mirror. She leaned on the mirror.

"If you're not jealous than why am I here?" Miki asked. "If you're not jealous than is it that you don't trust me?"
"It's not that." Myungsoo growled.
"Than what? Are you those over protective boyfriends that need to know where I am 24 hours a day 7 days a week?" Miki asked.
"No." Myungsoo growled slowly getting impatient.
"Than what?" Miki asked. "You don't trust me?"
"NO!" Myungsoo exclaimed, standing up and walking to Miki. "None of that ! I just don't want you with Jaejoong."
"Why?" Miki asked.
"WHY?! Just because!!" Myungsoo shouted. "I don't want you near him period!!"
"He's paying for my car since he banged into me. I need to be nice and meet him. What if he has information for me?" Miki exclaimed.
"Then tell me!" Myungsoo shouted. "Don't meet other guys in secret! Tell me so I can go with you!"
"Said the Infinite's most popular member L." Miki rolled her eyes.
"Do you have a problem with me being L?" Myungsoo countered.
"No." Miki replied. "I don't have a problem with L. I have a problem with Myungsoo not admitting that he's jealous of Jaejoong."
"Me jealous? Please." Myungsoo scoffed.
"Just admit it." Miki said. "You usually don't care if I hang out with my guy friends all night, but now you suddenly care that I'm eating lunch with Jaejoong. Please." Miki rolled her eyes.
Myungsoo slammed his hand on the mirror by Miki's head. "I'm not jealous."
"Prove it." Miki challenged.

Myungsoo crashed his lips onto Miki's. He roughly deepened the kiss. Slowly his hands reached under Miki's shirt.

Miki pushed Myungsoo away. "By doing this you're showing me the opposite of what you're trying to prove."
"Who cares. You're mine." Myungsoo pinned Miki's hands to the side resuming his kiss.

Miki rolled her eyes and kissed him back.

A few minutes later Miki slowly pulled Myungsoo off her.

"No, please." Myungsoo begged, his head leaning on Miki's shoulder. "I won't be able to do this anymore."

Miki blinked her eyes confused.

"Manager-hyungs put a dating ban on us until we come back from our Japan debut." Myungsoo explained. "I can't see you or call you for the next two weeks."
Miki took Myungsoo's cheek and made him face her. "It's only two weeks."
"Two weeks of pain and misery." Myungsoo mumbled.
"No it's not." Miki reassured. "It's two weeks of having fun in Japan without me." She pouted. "Just don't go playing around with any Japanese girls while you're there."
Myungsoo frowned. "Then don't play with any Korean boys while you're here.... And Jaejoong is a Korean boy. You are allowed nowhere near him."
"Possessive much." Miki commented.
"Only for you." Myungsoo purred.
Miki rolled her eyes. "Stop being so cheesy."
"Fine." Myungsoo agreed, but his face quickly turned serious. "But I'm serious about Jaejoong. Don't hang out with him while I'm gone. I have these bad feelings about him."
"Okay. I won't hang out with him." Miki promised. "But if he calls about my car I have to see him. I'm supposed to get my car back sometime next week."
"Fine." Myungsoo pouted. "Only to get your car back. No casual lunch dates or anything."
"Promise." Miki nodded.
"Good." Myungsoo nodded. "Now to get back to where I was." Myungsoo leaned in to kiss Miki's neck.
"Hold it." Miki pushed Myungsoo away. "Look at the time. It's almost 5am. We need to get to bed. You have practice in a few hours and I have school."
"Fine." Myungsoo pouted.

They left the practice building holding hands. Miki dropped Myungsoo off at his dorm before going home.

Myungsoo unlocked the door and went inside. He noticed Woohyun, Sungyeol, and Dongwoo's shoes were missing. He went into his room and saw his roommate was gone.

Myungsoo sighed. They are probably out with their girlfriends having because they'll be deprived for the next two weeks.

Myungsoo looked at the picture of Miki he had on his phone.

Should I have had with Miki too?... Nah, we'll do it another time. I want our first to be special, and not because we're not going to see each other for a few weeks.

Myungsoo kissed Miki's picture. He sent her a quick "I love you and good night" text before grabbing his clothes to take a quick shower before bed.