Chapter 31

Fantasic Randomness

At 7am exactly the managers woke up all of the boys. Everyone was gathered in the living room. Dongwoo, Sungyeol, Woohyun, and Myungsoo all groggily walked to the center of the room. Hoya, Sungjong, and Sunggyu walked over half asleep.

"Phones in the basket." One of the managers held out a basket.

One by one the boys grumbled as they put their phones inside the basket.

"Hyewon, my love." Sungyeol stuck his phone inside. "I'll miss you."
"Eunji." Dongwoo put his phone inside. "Wait, what if I want to call my mom?"
"I'll miss you Muffy." Woohyun slowly stuck his phone inside. "I'll dream of you!!"

Sunggyu rolled his eyes as he put his phone inside. Sungjong and Hoya followed suit. Myungsoo also threw his phone inside without much thought. He wasn't a drama queen like the rest of his Hyungs who had girlfriends. He trusted Miki, and they Miki had dated for so long that he knew Miki would be waiting for him with open arms for the dating ban to finish. One thought did bother him though.

Jaejoong-hyung. Would he try to use the time I'm in Japan to hit on Miki? What if he uses the dating ban to his advantage?

"Hey," Sungjong nudged Myungsoo. "Did you hear what the manager said?"
"No." Myungsoo shook his head.
"Hyewon, Eunji, Muffy, and Miki brought breakfast for everyone this morning." Sungjong relayed the announcement. "Hurry up and eat before everyone eats it all."

Myungsoo rushed to the dining table. He saw everyone sitting down with their own set of lunch boxes with a card with their names on it. The lunch boxes were filled with different foods that each of the boys enjoyed. No lunch box looked the same.

Myungsoo sat down just as Woohyun started reading his card out loud.

"Woohyunnie!! Good luck in Japan!! I'll be cheering you on from home. Don't forget to eat properly and to get enough sleep. I'll be waiting for you with Muffy's special dinner when you get back. Love Muffy." Woohyun read his card. "Oh my Muffy loves me so much." Woohyun hugged his card. "What does yours say?"
"I'm not telling you." Sungyeol held his card away. "Hyewon's message is between me and her."
"Sorry to disappoint you put I got a card from Hyewon." Hoya held out his card.
"I got one from Muffy." Sungjong held up his card.
"What?!" Sungyeol and Woohyun grabbed the cards and read it carefully.
"Pfft. It's just one of those sympathy cards." Sungyeol gave the card back to Hoya. "All it said was 'good luck in Japan.' There's no love behind it."
"They only wrote "good luck" in the cards." Woohyun handed his back to Sungjong.
"But Sunggyu-hyung's has a lot of writing." Dongwoo pointed out.

The boys gathered around Sunggyu and read his card.

"Leader-Gyu," Dongwoo read the card. "Thank you for taking care of Infinite. Japan debut is coming up soon and I know you and the boys are super busy. Please take care of the boys and make sure that they are sleeping and eating properly. Make sure Dongwoo always has something to do or he gets super lonely. Compliment Woohyun on everything and don't put him down. He's super sensitive so he start looking down on himself. Make sure Sungyeol doesn't get into trouble, but let him pull a few pranks since he needs to vent out his stress somewhere. Don't scold Hoya if he starts teasing you. Hoya's only looking for attention because he hates being alone. I think Hoya actually admires you. Don't fight with Sungjong too much, but don't let him walk over you. It shouldn't be Maknae on top, but it should be leader on top. Make sure Myungsoo gets enough sleep. Myungsoo always tries to do his best for his fans and for Infinite so he'll stay up late to practice, but he never gets enough sleep so he always looks tired. Lastly, take care of yourself Sunggyu. If you need help don't be afraid to ask the other members for help. I know you overwork yourself a lot. Don't forget to eat properly and sleep properly too. Leader-nim, you are the best leader in the world to take care on Infinite. INFINTE WILL TAKE OVER KOREA, JAPAN, AND THE WORLD!!!!"

"Who wrote it?" Sungyeol asked. "Is it Hyewon?"
"No." Dongwoo replied. "Miki."
"Miki?!!" The boys exclaimed.
"She wrote a lot." Hoya said. "What did she write for you?" He looked at Myungsoo.

Everyone looked at Myungsoo. Myungsoo slowly lifted his card to show to s. He flipped open the card. Neatly written in English, in the center of the card was 'Promise, Love Miki'

"That's all?" Woohyun and Sungyeol questioned.
"That's all." Myungsoo replied.
"That ." Woohyun went back to his lunch box.

Myungsoo shook his head and looked back at his card. He smiled as he read his simple card.

She knows exactly how to calm my heart.

 

Muffy was in store nearby Infinite's dorm where she had gone shopping after bringing the lunch box to the dorm.
She was planning what she would eat today for lunch and was wandering around the store.

I'm sure everything will work out just fine in Japan for them. They all are so irresistible, who wouldn't love them. But i'm going to miss my Woohyun, although two weeks is a very short time my days will be quite boring without our daily interactions... I can't even send him a message. Well I guess I could use this time to do all the things I don't usually have time to do.. hmm what should I take... oh I don't have any apples at home do I?

Muffy was just about to turn around a corner when she suddenly bumbed onto someone.

"Sorry..." she apologized and glanced at the person.
"Sorry... ahh.. annyeonghaseyo!" the other person said as if recognizing her. Muffy looked at the person again and soon recognized him as one of the trainees in Woollim that she had seen a couple of times.

"Oh.. hello! You were.... Soryong...?" Muffy tilted her head.
"No. I'm Daeryong." the guy chuckled.
"Ahhh i'm sorry.. I got confused... then.." Muffy apologized.
"I'm Soryong." suddenly another guy who looked exactly the same came behind Muffy.

"Ohh.. you two just look so similar, I always get confused." Muffy said and stared at the two really tall twins in front of her. They both had black hair and a very similar hairstyle so it was hard to tell them apart.

user posted image

"We look so different though. Aishh it really annoys me when people think I look like him. I'm so much more handsome!" Daeryong said.
"You're not. I am." Soryong defended himself.

"When we debut I'll make sure to color my hair so people won't mistake us... like blonde hair or something different like that." Daeryong tapped his chin.

"But your name... I'm sorry I forgot...." Soryong asked Muffy.
"I'm Muffy." Muffy smiled.
"Oh.. that's right. Now I remember.. you are Sungjong's girlfriend right?" Daeryong said.

Muffy frowned. "No.... i'm Woohyun's."
"Really? I thought you were Sungjong's because he is always talking about you." Daeryong said.
"Really? Sungjonggie?" Muffy tilted her head.

Both the boys nodded.

"But now I remembered how Woohyun also talks about you a lot. Sorry, we've misunderstood." Soryong said.
"It's alright." Muffy said.

"Then are you same age with Woohyun?" Daeryong asked.
Muffy shook her head. "I was born 1988."
"Really? We too!!!" Daeryong and Soryong said in unison and gave a high five to Muffy.
"Really? I didn't know that." Muffy chuckled.

"Infinite is making their Japan debut now. They seemed pretty nervous." Soryong said.
"Yeah... they are. It's really important. Though I'm going to be bored without them here.. But i'm really proud of them." Muffy smiled.
"We are too... but I really wish we could make our debut soon too. We've been practicing like crazy but it's still uncertain when we can debut." Soryong sighed.
"Don't worry. I'm sure your time will come soon." Muffy told them.
"So you have practice all day today?"

Daeryong shook his head. "Today we have a free day finally."
"Yeah, we are planning to go check out one dance musical Ballerina Who Loves A B-boy .. some of our friends are dancing in there tonight." Soryong smiled.
"Wow! Really? I've seen that show once, it was so cool! I really want to see that one day again!" Muffy exclaimed.
"Then... why don't you come see that with us? I mean I don't want to be pushy or anything but just i'm suggesting.. i'm sure Woohyun would approve, we ain't any girlfriend kidnappers." Daeryong suggested.
"That would be really nice! I can just send Woohyun a message... no wait... he can't use his phone right now.." Muffy touched her phone in her pocket.

"Oh.. right.. they told us something about a ban on their cellphones. That ." Soryong commented.
"Yeah, it does but I know this way they are able to concentrate on their debut better." Muffy said.

Daeryong then checked the time. "If you want to come with us, can we get your number. The show starts at 8pm, so if we meet somewhere around here like around 6.30 and then go together. You can take some friend with you too. We can reserve the tickets for you."

"Sure. Thank you." Muffy smiled as Daeryong handed his phone to her. She saved her number on his phone and after that also on Soryong's phone.

"Thanks. We will call you but now we need to go. See you tonight hopefully." Daeryong said.
"See you!" Soryong waved at her.
"Yeah, see you!" Muffy smiled and then got back to shopping.

They seem really nice. I hope they can debut soon. And so cool if I can see that musical again!! I have never had time to go watch anything like this because of work and always hanging out with Woohyun, though I love to be with him but it's nice this way sometimes too.

--------------------------------------

All the Infinite members were now sitting in the car. The athmosphere was almost back to normal, Woohyun was chatting a lot and Myungsoo also wasn't sulking anymore.

"Okay, now I like the spirit. No girl problems anymore huh?" one of the managers commented.

None of the members answered but just continued talking to each other.

"No one ever cares what I have to say!" the manager sighed.

Sungjong was sitting at the back in silence while Sungyeol and Dongwoo who were beside him were happily talking.

He looked out of the window when suddenly a warm fluttering feeling filled him. He kept thinking about Muffy. Muffy noona even thought about me and gave me a card too, she even drew a heart there!

No one knew it but Sungjong had a crush on Muffy. He did his best to hide it because he didn't want to interfere or ruin Woohyun and Muffy's relationship and he often hated himself for liking Muffy because he really didn't want to be crushing on his hyung's girlfriend. He also knew that Muffy probably only thought of him as just a cute dongsaeng.

But at times, he couldn't control himself and he let himself feel all the butterflies in his stomach and imagined things that he knew were wrong towards Woohyun. But he couldn't help his feelings.

Honestly the time when Muffy had playfully acted as if she had been dating Sungjong because of Woohyun's video incident, Sungjong had been extremely happy, he had wished it had been true, he had wished that so much.
And the time he and Muffy had been watching horror movies together when the others had been in practice and Muffy had fell asleep on the couch. Sungjong had sercretly watched her sleep and had even almost kissed her.

But no one knew. And he wanted to keep it that way. He was just hoping his feelings would fade away soon. He didn't want to ruin his relationship with Woohyun and Muffy by telling anything. He just hid everything deep inside of his heart.