Chapter 21

Fantasic Randomness

"Hi baby~!!!!" Woohyun happily greeted his girlfriend when Muffy opened the door for him.
"Hey!" Muffy smiled also happy to see her boyfriend.
Woohyun pecked Muffy's lips, then took off his shoes as Muffy closed the door.

"How was the concert?" Muffy asked.
"It was good, we had fun." Woohyun told her. "Guess what? Even Miki came there, she made a surprise appearance when we were giving autographs. But you know Myungsoo is in trouble now, we had to give some item of ours that some lucky fan would get and Myungsoo had nothing so he gave a pencil case that was a gift from Miki. And for Myungsoo's bad luck Miki was that lucky one who got the pencil case.. and I don't think Miki was too pleased about this. Poor Myungsoo though, I'm sure he will be getting a lecture from Miki right now..."

"Wahh.. he really gave Miki's present to give to fans!? He does deserve a lecture." Muffy shook her head. "What item did you give? Nothing I gave you hopefully?"

Woohyun nudged Muffy a little bit. "Of course not! Don't you know me! Everything my baby gives me is a treasure to me!"
Muffy chuckled a little and walked to the living room. Woohyun followed and jumped on the couch.

"I hope you could come to our concert or fansign event sometime too like Miki did... you only came once but I didn't see even see you there..." Woohyun pouted.
"Mian.. your concert is always at a bad time. I'm really busy thesedays, I would love to come but I can't..." Muffy sighed.

Woohyun let out a deep sigh. "I'm so busy too that I could die.. I wish there would be just one whole day that I could spend together with you once without any schedule at all.."

"I know. Me too.." Muffy said.
Woohyun looked at Muffy and patted his thighs. "Come here.."
Muffy hesitated for a moment but then sat on Woohyun's lap, he hugged her, resting his chin on her shoulder.

--

[i]Flashback[/i]

Woohyun looked at Muffy who was standing behind him. She looked nervous.
For the first time since they had met, Woohyun was taking Muffy to see the other Infinite members.

They were not dating yet but were just good friends.

"The managers should not be home, just our members." Woohyun smiled a bit and opened the door to Infinite's dorm.
"Okay..." Muffy nodded.

The two then walked inside.

"Woohyun is it you? Where have you.... been? Whose this?" Sunggyu stopped to stare when he saw Woohyun with an unfamiliar girl.

One by one the other boys gathered there too, curious as they had heard Sunggyu.

"This is my friend. Muffy. Be nice to her okay?" Woohyun introduced.
"Of course! Nice to meet you!" Dongwoo greeted Muffy happily. Muffy smiled and bowed to everyone.

"Hello~" she said.

"Where are you from? You're really pretty!" Sungyeol asked.
Woohyun nudged Sungyeol a bit, trying to tell him that Muffy was his property in a way. Sungyeol glanced at Woohyun and mouthed. "What?"
"She's that girl?" he whispered. Woohyun smiled awkwardly. He had been talking to all s about a girl he had met and how nice she was.
"I already have a girlfriend, so no worries stupid.." Sungyeol whispered.

Muffy saw Sungyeol and Woohyun whispering something and looking at her, it made her feel a bit uncomfortable.

"I'm from Finland... i'm sorry if my korean is strange please understand me." Muffy said.
"Hehehe your accent is cute! How long have you studied korean?" Sungjong asked.

"Like two years but i'm still not good..." Muffy said.
"But you speak really well!" Sunggyu complimented.
"Really? Thank you." Muffy smiled.

"Woohyun talks about you all the time Muffy-sshi. " Hoya suddenly commented.
Woohyun blushed embarrassed and glared at Hoya.
"I-I-I don't." he stuttered.

"And waits for your messages all day long and all night long..." Sungyeol said silently and nudged Woohyun playfully.
Woohyun cleared his throat embarrassed.

"Muffy want to see our dorm?" Woohyun said wanting to escape the situation.
"Sure!" Muffy said, excited to see the place Infinite lived in.

-

After walking around the dorm and spending some time with the Infinite members, Muffy and Woohyun were now in Woohyun and Sunggyu's room only the two of them.

Woohyun was trying to think of what they could do as they still had some time to kill before his next schedule.

He glanced at his computer that was on the desk. "Umm.. want to play some game?"
"Game? What game?" Muffy asked.
"Anything.. what game do you like?" Woohyun asked.

"Umm... Mario Kart!! Do you have that on your computer!?" Muffy asked. She really liked to play Mario Kart.
"Mario Kart?" Woohyun chuckled. "I don't know if I have that on my computer though but I can try download it from somewhere."

"Yay! Okay!" Muffy smiled widely.

After some time Woohyun had managed to get Mario Kart on his computer and they were ready to play together.
They were choosing characters to play with now.

"I want Yoshi!!!" Muffy exclaimed choosing her character. She had always and forever only played as Yoshi if she ever played Mario Kart with someone.

"Then I'll choose.... Peach!!" Woohyun giggled choosing his character.
"I want to be princess."

"Hahaha why Peach!? Peach is lameeee!!" Muffy said.
"Is not!!" Woohyun defended his favorite character. "I don't think Yoshi is that special either.."
"Yoshi is the best!" Muffy defended her favorite aswell.

Soon the game started. Woohyun and Muffy were having so much fun playing together.

Woohyun's room was filled with laughter and excited squeals and frustrated sighs and other noises.

The Infinite members were listening in the living room, unaware what was happening in the room. They were really curious.

"I wonder what those two are doing?" Dongwoo giggled.
"You don't think they... umm you know..." Sungjong scratched the back of his head awkwardly.
"Ya! What are you thinking Sungjong-ah! Woohyun said she was just a friend! Besides who would scream like that if they were doing something not so uhhh innocent...." Sunggyu coughed.

"Then can I go check.. I really want to know what they are doing? It sounds so strange.." Sungjong asked.
Sunggyu shrugged. "Knock on the door and ask."

Sungjong nodded and headed to the door. Carefully he knocked on the door.
"Can I come in?"

All the other Infinite members were curiously watching aswell.

"Yeah..." Woohyun said from the room. Sungjong curiously opened the door.. he blinked his eyes when he saw Woohyun and Muffy by the computer.
"Wae?" Woohyun asked without looking at Sungjong.

"What are you guys doing?" Sungjong asked walking closer.
"We are playing Mario Kart." Muffy told him.
"Mario Kart?! I thought that..... nevermind.
"He thought that you were playing dirty games." Myungsoo who had walked to the room too giggled in Woohyun's ear so that Muffy didn't hear.

"Yah! Sungjong-ah!!" Woohyun glared at Sungjong.
Sungjong just shrugged innocently. "It just sounded strange..."

"What sounded strange?" Muffy asked confused as she had not heard what the boys were talking about.
"Nothing.." Sungjong said.

"Can I play that too! I really used to love Mario Kart when I was younger!!" Sungjong said.
"Sure, you can play after this one lap." Muffy smiled.
"Thank you!" Sungjong smiled widely.

After playing for some more, Woohyun and Muffy's game finished to Woohyun's victory.
"Woohoo!!! I won!!" Woohyun exclaimed happily.
Muffy pouted. "I would have won you... but that stupid Mario came on my way!"
Woohyun giggled and ruffled Muffy's hair.

"Ahh it would be so nice to always just spend fun time like this.. and to have a nicegirlfriendlikeyou.." Woohyun said quickly like he had not said the last part.

But Muffy had good ears so she had heard what he had said. Her heart jumped an extra beat hearing that. She looked at Woohyun.

Sungjong and Myungsoo who were still in the room looked at each other and thought they should leave the two alone.

But Woohyun panicked. "Hey.. where are you going? I was just.. joking.. just joking." he lied. He was afraid that Muffy didn't like him enough to want to be his girlfriend so he hoped she had not heard anything.

"Oh..." Muffy turned her head away, disappointed. He was just joking...

Myungsoo rolled his eyes at Woohyun. This idiot...

Muffy suddenly felt really awkward. She looked at the boys. "Sorry but I think I need to go now."
"Already?!" Woohyun stood up as Muffy stood up.
"Yeah..." Muffy said.

"See you later.. " she said and headed to the door.
"Yeah.. see you." Woohyun waved at her and let her walk out the door.

Once the door closed and Muffy was gone, all the Infinite members surrounded Woohyun.
"Yah!! You idiot!!! Why did you do that?! Why didn't you just ask her out! Joking? Girls don't like jokes like those did you know?" Myungsoo said.
"Yes! Hurry and go talk to her! I'm sick of hearing you blabber about her all night wishing you were together anyway!" Sunggyu scolded him.

Woohyun looked at the door hesitating. "But..."
"No buts.. just go!!!" Sungyeol pushed Woohyun towards the door.

Woohyun held the handle but still hesitated and didn't move.

"GO!!!" all the boys yelled in unison.
"Fine fine! I will!!" Woohyun yelled back and ran after Muffy.

Woohyun ran out, he saw Muffy walking towards the subway station. He ran to her as fast as he could.

"Muffy wait!!" Woohyun shouted.
Muffy stopped and turned around.

"Why?" she looked at him confused. "Did I forget something to the dorm?"
Woohyun shook his head.
"No. It's just that.... that...." Woohyun looked at Muffy and suddenly held both her hands in his.
Muffy looked down to their hands.

"I just wanted to tell you that what I said up there just now.. I was not joking. I mean it... it would be so nice to have you as my girl." Woohyun confessed.
Muffy couldn't believe what she was hearing, she felt happiness wrapping around her heart, ir was beating so fast from happiness now. He really meant it..


"So... that's why... I want to ask you.... would you like to be mine?" Woohyun said gently. "You're the most amazing girl I've met, you really make me happy and I..."
"Yes!" Muffy cut his words.

Woohyun blinked his eyes, not quite believing he had heard a yes from Muffy. "Yes?" he made sure.

"Yes." Muffy smiled.
A wide grin spread on Woohyun's face. He couldn't hide his happiness but right away pulled Muffy to a hug and lifted her up in the air spinning her around.

Like that the two had become a couple.

End of flashback

 

Myungsoo arrived at Miki's house. He knocked on her door, but she didn't answer. He took out his spare key and went inside.

"Miki-ah." Myungsoo called as he went inside her house.

Myungsoo looked around and found Miki's bathroom door closed with the lights on. He quietly put his jacket down and went to the kitchen. He found a pot of Japanese miso soup simmering on the stove. On the counter was a plate of cooked salmon, and a plate of few Japanese dishes. Myungsoo served up the food and put it on the dining room table. When he was done he went into Miki's bedroom and sat on her bed.

Inside the bathroom Miki was fixing her hair. Her curled hair was now wavy because her hair was too straight to stay curly for long. Her hair, however, was now wavy like Myungsoo said he liked in the interviews. She finished her makeup by putting on some light eyeshadow and lip gloss.

"I don't even see why I'm making myself look pretty for him." Miki grumbled thinking about the pencil case.

Miki tried to put on her contacts, but her eyes were sore. She put on her glasses, but decided that the glasses clashed wither her dress and took them off. She fixed her dress and went outside.

Miki walked pass Myungsoo in the dark room, unaware he was sitting in her room. Myungsoo watched Miki amused. She went to the dining room and saw the table set up.

"Myungsoo?" Miki looked in the kitchen.
"I'm here." Myungsoo walked in from the bedroom. "You walked right past me."
"I did? Sorry." Miki turned around.

Myungsoo stopped and stared at Miki now that he could see her in the light. He eyed her body up and down in awe. He walked up to her hand hand his hands through her wavy hair.

"You didn't have to." Myungsoo told her.
"I wanted too." Miki replied.
Myungsoo smiled and kissed her hair. "I like it. My dream girl."
"With wavy hair." Miki added. "But you should take a picture now, because it's not going to stay wavy for long. I didn't spray it, so it's going to fall even faster than if I did spray it."
Myungsoo smiled. "Let it fall. You look pretty with or without the waves."

Myungsoo led Miki to the dinner table. They had their dinner as they talked about random things. Myungsoo was happy that Miki hadn't brought up the pencil case yet. He was praying that she forgot about it.

"Oh I have a gift for you." Miki said after dinner.

Miki ran to her room to grabbed the wrapped present. She put the large present down in front of Myungsoo.

"I'm going to be back. Open it in the mean time." Miki told him.

She ran back to her room and shut the door. She plopped herself on the bed and waited for Myungsoo.

Myungsoo happily unwrapped the present. Under the wrapping paper was a box. Myungsoo opened the box which revealed another slightly smaller box. Be opened a few more boxes until he saw his pencil case, a card, and a pen. Myungsoo's head hung low. She remembered.

Myungsoo slowly opened the card. The card was blank. Confused he closed the card and finally saw the cover. It was an apology card.

Does she want me to write an apology?

Myungsoo took the pen from the box and began to write in the card.

After Myungsoo was done he took the card and slowly opened the bedroom door.

"Miki," Myungsoo walked in the room. "I'm sorry."
Miki rolled over on her bed, facing away from Myungsoo. "Put the card down on the table and go home."

Myungsoo frowned. He put the card on table, but crept back into Miki's room. He sat on her bed.

"I'm sorry." Myungsoo apologized. "They suddenly told me I had to give away a present. I had nothing, but things that you gave me. I didn't want to give it away, but I had to." He explained.
"And the girl next to me offered a few thousand dollars for the pencil case, but I didn't sell it." Miki retorted. "I should have though."
"Don't be like that." Myungsoo frowned.

He gently pet Miki's back. He laid down beside her and wrapped his hand around her, pulling her close.

"I'm really sorry." He apologized again.

Miki closed her eyes and ignored him. Myungsoo didn't like being ignored or Miki being upset with him. He flipped her around to face him. He kissed her nose hoping her a smile, but Miki gave none. He felt like crying because she was angry with him.

"Don't be like this. I'm sorry." Myungsoo leaned on Miki. "I won't do it again. I'll do what you want. I'll do anything, just don't be mad. Please, I hate it when you're mad at me please." Myungsoo kissed Miki's cheek.

Why'd you try to give my pencil case away without telling me? Why didn't you call me and at least tell me? Miki wondered. I wouldn't have mind if you had told me first. It's actually starting to break so I was going to buy you a new one anyways. I'm just upset you didn't tell me first.

Myungsoo kissed Miki's cheek once again, cuddling into her shoulder. Miki opened her eyes and looked at Myungsoo. He had closed his eyes and hugged her, praying that she would forgive him.

Suddenly Miki sat up. Myungsoo sat up as well.

"How long have we known each other?" Miki asked.
"About 2 years." Myungsoo replied.
"How long have we been dating?" Miki asked.
"A little over a year. Why?" Myungsoo asked.

Miki stayed silent, thinking. Myungsoo began to figgit. He didn't like where the conversation was going.

"You're not going to break up with me are you?" Myungsoo asked. "If it's the pencil case... I didn't do it on purpose. I didn't have a choice." He panicked. "I won't do it again. I promise. Please, please don't break up with me." Myungsoo begged. "I love you. I'll be better."
"Do you really love me?" Miki asked.
"More than anything." Myungsoo hugged her from behind.
"Then why-" Miki stopped herself. It's better I don't ask.
"Why what?" Myungsoo asked. "You can ask me anything. I have no secrets from you."

Miki stayed silent in thought. Myungsoo peered at Miki trying to figure out what she wanted to know.

"Myungsoo," Miki finally spoke.
"Hmmm?" Myungsoo turned to his lover.

Miki looked into Myungsoo's eyes. He looked back at her. Slowly Miki leaned closer. She glanced at his lips once, before pecking it and quickly pulling away. Miki looked at Myungsoo for a reaction. He stared at Miki for a moment before slowly pulling Miki's head in for a second kiss.

Myungsoo gently kissed her lips, her lower lip asking for permission to deepen the kiss. Miki parted her lips and Myungsoo slipped his tongue inside. Sparks flew inside Myungsoo and Miki. Never had they felt such power connection to each other.

Myungsoo shifted his body for a better position. He pushed Miki down onto her bed. Hovering above her he continued to kiss his lover.

After what seemed like forever he slowly pulled away. Miki bit her lip as she stared at him.

"That was our first." Miki said embarrassed.
"First what?" Myungsoo asked.
"Kiss." Miki replied.
"But I kiss you all the time." Myungsoo said.
"But never like this." Miki replied. "You always kiss my cheek or nose. Never on the lips."
"Is that what you wanted?" Myungsoo asked. "A kiss?"

Miki blushed. Myungsoo kissed her lips once more.

"I'll kiss you like this from now on okay." Myungsoo wrapped his arms around Miki. "Next time you want something let me know right away. Oh, and the reason I didn't kiss you was because I didn't know if you wanted me to." He confessed. "I didn't want to over step my bounds. Look baby," Myungsoo rested his head on his arm, so he could see her face. "There's so much I want to do with you, but I don't know if I can. You know me, I'm shy. I can't do anything by myself. You need to help me. I can't to anything by myself. I need you."

Myungsoo hugged Miki as tight as he could. Miki hugged him back.

"Now the next question I have... I can I sleep here with you?" Myungsoo asked. "I've never really slept in the same room let alone same bed with you."
"What about the dorm?" Miki asked. "Don't you need to go back?"
"It's only 8. I don't need to go back until 12 anyways." Myungsoo replied. "I can set an alarm."

Myungsoo set his alarm and turned around. He saw Miki still in her dress with makeup on.

"Aren't you uncomfortable?" Myungsoo asked.
"With what?" Miki asked.
"Your.... dress and make up." Myungsoo replied.

Miki smiled. She got off the bed and went to her drawer. She pulled out one of Myungsoo's big shirts. She threw it on the bed along with some shorts.

"Help me?" Miki asked Myungsoo.

Myungsoo walked over to Miki. He didn't know what to do. Miki took his hands and put them on her dress zipper. He gulped nervously as he ped her dress. The dress dropped to the ground. Miki picked up the shorts and shirt and put them on while Myungsoo stared at the ceiling.

Miki then went to the bathroom and took out some cleansing wipes. She handed it to Myungsoo, who took off her make up like he always did. He had helped Miki before with her make up since he had always wanted to take make up off his girlfriend.

"There." Myungsoo threw away the wipes after cleaning Miki's face. "Now let's sleep."

Myungsoo went into Miki's bed and pulled off the covers. He waited for Miki to get inside before putting the covers back on. He slipped his hand over Miki's waist. They slept like that until Myungsoo's alarm rang at 11 and he had to return to the dorm.

 

After Myungoo had left Miki's phone rang. It was an unknown number.

"Hello?" Miki answered.
"Hi... Ummm... Miki right?" The male voice asked.
"Yes. Who is this?" Miki asked.
"This is Jaejoong. You know the one who crashed into your car." Jaejoong said.
"How could I forget?" Miki mumbled. "So why are you calling?"
"Tomorrow you need to come down with me to fill out some paper work for you car." Jaejoong explained his reason for calling. "Can you come with me tomorrow?"
"Sure, but what time?" Miki asked. "I have school."
"After your school is fine. When you're done call me. I'll pick you up and we can go together." Jaejoong replied.
"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow." Miki said then hung up

----------

The next day after school Miki called Jaejoong. Jaejoong picked her up at her school.

"So what are you studying at school?" Jaejoong asked a he drove.
"Korean." Miki replied. "I'm an exchange student-ish."
"Ish?" Jaejoong asked.
"Well I came here, but no one got sent there." Miki replied.
"Oh." Jaejoong chuckled. "Where are you from?"
"Hawaii." Miki said proudly.
"You can speak English too?" Jaejoong asked.
"And Japanese." Miki added.
"Honto ni? (Really?)" Jaejoong said in Japanese. "Watashi mo Nihongo shaberemasu. (I can speak Japanese too.)"
"I know." Miki said in Korean. "I'm a Cassie."
"Really?" Jaejoong said amused. "So who's your favorite group?"
"Infinite, SHINee, JYJ, and more. I can't decide." Miki replied.
"Really? You can't decide?" Jaejoong asked. "Even though I am the sunbae of all of them you can't decide?"

Jaejoong began to try and convince Miki that JYJ was the best group. Miki teased Jaejoong, by denying all of his points. Through all the playful bickering they arrived at the autoshop.

Miki filled out the papers for her car as Jaejoong did for his. After half an hour and a long explanation of what was going to happen with their cars, the two were free to go.

Jaejoong offered Miki a ride back. As soon as she stepped into the car she got a phone call from Muffy.

"Hello," Miki answered the call.
"Japan Showcase!!!" Muffy exclaimed as soon as Miki answered. "Infinite's Japan Debut Showcase. Woohyun told me they are leaving next week."
"He didn't tell me!" Miki exclaimed. "How long are they staying in Japan?"
"A week." Muffy replied. "But that's not the point! I need to get them something for their debut. I don't know what to get them."
"I guess need to get them something too." Miki replied.
"Can you come to the mall now?" Muffy asked.
"Now?" Miki looked at Jaejoong. "Let me ask."

"Umm... Could you drop me off at the mall?" Miki asked Jaejoong.
"Sure." Jaejoong agreed.

"I can come." Miki told Muffy.
"I'll meet you at the usual place since I'm already here." Muffy replied.

Jaejoong dropped Miki off at the mall.