Chapter 32

Fantasic Randomness

Miki snoozed her alarm for the third time that morning. She looked above her pillow and glanced at the time. It was 8:15. Her first class would start at 9.

Miki yawned as she rubbed her eyes. She looked at the mirror. Her hair was a birds nest and her entire face was super puffy.

I can't go to school like this. I'm super tired and I don't think I can move fast enough to get ready in time to make it to school.

Stupid Myungsoo and Infinite. They better like the lunches. I hardly got an hour of sleep and I'm expected to be at school in less than an hour.


Miki yawned once again.

I don't think I can get out of bed. Ditching one day of school won't kill me right?

Miki turned off her alarm and closed the blinds. She laid back down on her bed and fell asleep.

----------

FLASHBACK

Miki had just finished dropping off Myungsoo when she got a call from Hyewon.

"Hello," Miki answered.
"Sorry to call so late." Hyewon whispered. "You heard about the dating ban right?"
"I did." Miki replied.
"Do you want to do something for them before they go to Japan? We can make everyone breakfast or something." Hyewon suggested.
"Sure. I guess, but what about Eunji and Muffy?" Miki asked.
"I'll call them." Hyewon replied. "I'm dropping off Sungyeol at the dorm 6am, so...."
"I'll start cooking as soon as I get home since I just dropped Myungsoo off. 2 hours should be enough to cook everyone's breakfast right?" Miki asked.
"That's great." Hyewon replied. "I'll call Eunji and Muffy. We'll meet at your place then."
"But what are we cooking?" Miki asked.
"What if we cook all of their favorite food and make different lunch boxes for them?" Hyewon suggested.
"That's great!" Mik exclaimed. "Call Eunji and Muffy and ask them what Woohyun and Dongwoo likes. I know that Myungsoo likes."

A while minutes later Miki met up with Eunji at the super market. Eunji and Dongwoo had just parted at the dorm.

"I got the list of food from Hyewon." Eunji told Miki. "She said that she and Muffy will come after 6am because Woohyun and Sungyeol are staying over. I think they did the dirty deed." Eunji winked.
"Did you?" Miki asked.
"No." Eunji frowned. "He wanted to, but I told him he has to wait until he comes back. I thought it would be better if we waited until he came back. I told him it would be his debut present if he did well. You?"
"No." Miki shook her head. "We're not that far yet."
"Really?!! But you've been dating longer than any of us!" Eunji exclaimed shocked.
"It doesn't really matter does it? As long we love each other it's okay right? I mean we only had our first kiss together recently." Miki said as she looked at the fruits.
"Wow." Eunji picked up a few apples and put them in the cart. "You must really love each other if you can wait that long. We started kissing after a week."
"Well everyone's different." Miki replied. "I mean you're older than us and your personalities are different from us, so maybe it works better for you that way."
"Maybe." Eunji replied.

After getting the groceries Eunji and Miki arrived at Miki's apartment to cook. They started cooking everyone's favorite foods. Surprisingly Hyewon came around 5:30, half an hour earlier than she planned.

"Sungyeol woke up early so I dropped him off early." Hyewon joined Miki and Eunji in the kitchen. "Is Muffy here yet?"
"No." Eunji shook her head.
"I guess she'll come later." Hyewon started packing the food into the lunch boxes.
"All we have to do is finish Sungyeol and Woohyun's lunches." Miki told Hyewon. "We started, but we thought the girlfriend so finish the rest."
"Leave the packing to us." Eunji took the chopsticks from Hyewon.
"Thanks." Hyewon said. "I'll go cook Sungyeollie's lunch."

Eunji, Miki, and Hyewon finished packing the lunch boxes and started righting encouragement cards for the boys when Muffy arrived. Muffy quickly make Woohyun's food and packed it. She also made Woohyun and Sungjong's cards.

The lunches were all completed by 6:30am. Hyewon enlisted the help of Eunji and Muffy to deliver the lunches and they dropped off the lunches by 6:45am.

END FLASHBACK

 

All the Infinite members had become silent in the car. Some of them were sleeping, Sungyeol and Dongwoo were playing rock paper scissors silently, Sungjong was looking out the window while quiet laughing sounds could be heard from Woohyun from time to time.

"Woohyun-ah. Stop doing that, you sound so retarded, i'm trying to sleep." Sunggyu complained.
"Huh? What did I do?" Woohyun looked at Sunggyu confused.
"That.. eeeheee hee heee.." Sunggyu copied Woohyun.

"I didn't say that." Woohyun defended himself.
"You've been doing that for like half an hour now." Hoya said. "What's so funny?"

"Ohh... just...nothing." Woohyun shook his head smirking.
"Something happened last night right?" Dongwoo leaned closer to Woohyun but talked with a low enough voice that the managers wouldn't hear.

"Yeah. That's right. You didn't come back from Muffy's until early this morning. You finally did it?" Sungyeol whispered interested.

Sungjong frowned and tried to listen carefully. He really hoped that Woohyun had not done anything with Muffy.

"No.... not really but...." Woohyun giggled like a little lovesick teenage boy.
"But what?" Myungsoo asked.

"Just..... something...." Woohyun smirked thinking about last night with Muffy.
"Something what?" Sungyeol asked.
"You know we were in bed and then.. I just kind of..." Woohyun began explaining.

"Hey... does he have to tell really? Isn't that like their private matter?" Sungjong interrupted, he really didn't want to know any details.

"Yeah. That's right actually. It's private." Woohyun nodded pushing the boys away from him.

"But guys ..... guess who was lucky last night!?" Sungyeol said proudly as he leaned back on his seat.
"Really?!! Ahhh Eunji said I got to wait till we come back." Dongwoo pouted.

"Ahh really don't you have anything else in mind?" Myungsoo sighed.

"You really don't want to do it with Miki?" Woohyun looked at Myungsoo. Myungsoo rolled his eyes and put his headphones on to listen to some music.

Woohyun shrugged and cotinued thinking about his early morning with his girlfriend.

---------------------

*FLASHBACK*

Woohyun was staring in front of him. Muffy was still just sleeping peacefully. He had pulled away from her a bit, so he wouldn't feel anything too much but now he couldn't keep his eyes off her. He stared how her chest moved up and down, up and down. Woohyun gulped and closed his eyes. But he couldn't resist and soon opened them again to stare at her once again.

He soon started feeling a lot of pressure down in his pants. Oh.. not now. Keep calm keep calm now there. You can't get too excited, she will wake up soon... ya Nam Woohyun just close your eyes and stop being such a !!!

He closed his eyes but couldn't help but open them soon again. "It's so close... but so far..." he whispered when suddenly Muffy woke up.
"Aren't you sleeping?" Muffy mumbled as she rubbed her eyes.

"HUH??!!" Woohyun panicked and quickly rolled further away from Muffy before she could notice how close he had been just staring at her chest. Woohyun got on his belly, so his bulge in his pants wouldn't be seen.[i] How did she.. why did she wake up just now?


"Uh... yeah I couldn't sleep." Woohyun talked into the pillow.
"You still got like half an hour to sleep. Let's sleep." Muffy said and tried to move closer to Woohyun to cuddle with him but as soon as she touched Woohyun he started inching strangely away from her, just keeping his head down on the pillow while moving until he suddenly rolled down the bed on the floor.

"I need to use the bathroom!!" Woohyun whined strangely and ran to the bathroom from the floor.
Muffy frowned and sat up. She yawned and scratched her head.

Maybe I should get up too.

--

After ten minutes Woohyun came back from the bathroom after calming himself down.
He noticed light coming from the bedroom. He stopped by the doorframe when he saw Muffy sitting on the bed, she had a light blue tank top on now and she had put her jeans on too. She had a few shirts on the bed as she was pondering what to wear today. She was combing her hair as she thought.

Woohyun smiled, she looked really pretty to him. He had never seen her in the morning like this as he had never spent the night together with her.

"What are you doing?" Woohyun finally asked, still standing by the doorframe.[/i]
user posted image

Muffy looked at him. "Just trying to choose which shirt to wear.."
Woohyun walked to her and sat down beside her on the bed. "Anything will look good on you."

He watched how Muffy combed her hair then he moved behind her. He took the comb from her and put down on the bed.
"I know what will be nice on you." he said gently and started combing her hair with his fingers.
"What?" Muffy looked back.
"Just stay still and look in front of you. I'll make you a pretty hairstyle." Woohyun said.


user posted image

"You?" Muffy asked.
"Mmm.. I can." Woohyun said then carefully but a bit clumsily started braiding her hair.

user posted image

Muffy smiled when she felt his hands braiding her hair. "I'm going to miss you Nam Woohyun."
"Really? You really really mean that?" Woohyun asked.
"Yeah, why? Don't you believe me?" Muffy asked. "Of course I trust you.." Woohyun chuckled and finished braiding her hair.
"There you go." he finished it with a light kiss on her shoulder then wrapped his arms around her.

"You know it was soooo nice to sleep with you. It was so nice and.... so... uhh nevermind. It was nice." Woohyun blushed a bit as he thought of the nice softness against his chest.
"I think so too." Muffy smiled.

"Then.... when I come back from Japan. Can I sleep here again? And like more than just a few hours... like we could do something nice or eat something nice then we could maybe ...take a bath together and go to bed and and... we..." Woohyun started imagining.

"What? Who said i'm taking a bath together with you here!" Muffy pinched his arm a little bit.
"Okay okay no bath then just.... sleep together.... I mean.. sleep. Unless.. you... would like something... else too..." Woohyun cleared his throat and looked around the walls.

"We will have to see then. Don't imagine too far yet mister." Muffy poked his cheek.
"Araso araso." Woohyun said and leaned to kiss her lips softly.



*END OF FLASHBACK*
--------------------------------------------

Woohyun closed his eyes smiling and let out a little sigh. All his thoughts were still in Muffy.

Sungjong glanced at Woohyun. They didn't do anything much right? They didn't right? Even though Woohyun is quite often, he didn't sleep with her yet right? I hope he did not...