Chapter 37

Fantasic Randomness

user posted image

"Wahhh!!!!" The girls exclaimed as their dinner was served.

They were now at the hotel restaurant that served only Japanese food. Miki had ordered the girls the best washoku set, Japanese food set, from the menu. They were all dressed in yukatas that the hotel had provided.

user posted image

"I don't think I'll be able to eat it all." Eunji said as she snapped a picture of the food.
"Do you think they could take a picture of us with the food?" Muffy asked. "I want to send this to my family. They are going to be jealous I'm eating delicious food with beautiful Asian girls." She chuckled thinking about her brothers.

The waitress came and took picture of the girls with each of their cameras. Satisfied with the pictures they began to eat.

"This is delicious!" Hyewon exclaimed as she ate the sushi.
"Mmmm try the fish." Eunji pointed to the grilled fish.
"I really like this. What is this called?" Muffy ate the battered shrimp.
"Tempura." Miki replied.
"Tempura." The girls repeated in unison before giggling.

Midway through their meal a group of seven, two girls and five boys, sat down next to their table.

user posted image
(AAA My favorite Jpop group!!)

At first the girls paid no attention to the group as they continued to talk amongst themselves.

"Excuse me." One of the boys approached the table.

The girls turned their heads to the boy.

"Hello, I was wondering are you Korean?" The boy asked in English with a heavy Japanese accent.
"We are." Hyewon and Eunji nodded their heads.
"We want to become friends with you. May we join you?" He asked.

The girls looked at each other. Miki shrugged as Muffy nodded. Hyewon and Eunji smiled.

"Sure." Hyewon replied.

The group moved their waters to the table beside the girls since they had yet to receive their meals. After a brief introduction they had a conversation in English, testing the English language skills of both groups. Muffy was enjoying herself conversing in English, which was comfortable to her. Miki, on the other hand, was having fun speaking English since she hadn't spoken her native tongue in a while.

The girls were quick to catch on that the group were high school friends staying at the hotel for a classmate's wedding. Hyewon had found herself speaking mostly with the two girls Chiaki and Misako since they were interested in fashion. Eunji was speaking to Shuta and Mitsuhiro about different tourist attractions in Japan. Muffy was speaking to Naoya and Shinjiro about photography.

user posted image
(Naoya)

user posted image
(Shinjiro)

user posted image
(Takahiro - My favorite member.)

Miki was having a conversation in Japanese with Takahiro, who was horrible in English and had a hard time speaking it. They each seemed familiar to each other and were trying to figure out where they had met.

"Did you ever attend college here?" Takahiro asked.
"No, but I did visit a friend on campus once." Miki replied.
"Waseda?" Takahiro named a college.
"Yeah. How did you know?" Miki asked.
"And you have a friend named Anna?" He asked.
"I do." Miki nodded.
"That's where we met." Takahiro smiled in satisfaction. "I had to go there to drop of something to Anna, my brother's girlfriend. I think she introduced us, but we forgot."
"That's right. I remember meeting a guy, but I didn't know it was you." Miki agreed.

Miki and Takahiro exchanged number hoping to stay friends since it was such a coincidence that they ran into each other again.

The dinner for everyone else soon arrived and they began to each. The girls took the time to order a scoop of ice cream for dessert.

"Hey I saw you flirting with Takahiro." Eunji winked at Miki. "Pretending to be single for the night?"
"No I'm not." Miki explained the situation.
"Ooh it must be fate." Muffy joined in on the teasing.
"Maybe." Miki winked.
"I'm telling Myungsoo!" Hyewom joked.

The girls burst out into laughter.

"You know, speaking of the boys I wonder what the boys are having for dinner." Eunji wondered.
"They might be having a better dinner than us." Muffy replied.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

All the Infinite members had gathered together to Sungyeol and Myungsoo's hotel room. They were impatiently waiting for their managers, they were expecting to get something really delicious tonight as they thought they had done so well with the showcase.

"Ahh.. I'm so hugry!" Sungyeol patted his belly.
"Me too. I'm dying." Woohyun complained

"I wonder what they are going to bring us... you think they went to that one super good japanese restaurant? Or maybe.... we are going to get some meat, lots and lots of the most delicious meat!? Or then sushi?? " Dongwoo imagined and his lips.

"I'm more curious about the dessert though. I really want some ice cream right now!" Sungjong said smiling widely at just the thought of ice cream.

"I kind of want something like tortillas.. I haven't eaten those in ages.." Hoya said.
"Oh, then I want some indian food!" Sunggyu exclaimed.
"I want some fish!" Sungyeol said.

"Ahhh... but what is taking them so long!!??" Woohyun whined poking his head against Myungsoo's shoulder.

"Manager hyungs hurry up!" Sunggyu shouted.

"Stop shouting. We're here." one of the managers said as he finally opened the door.
"Finally!" Sungyeol exclaimed.
"You missed us that much? That's strange.." another manager laughed as he followed inside.

"Good job today guys." the third manager said and closed the door. He placed a bag on the desk in the corner, all the boys' eyes were like glued on the bag.
"Now get something to eat and go to bed early after that."

"What did you bring?" Dongwoo asked excited.
"Food." the manager said, he took out seven small lunch boxes and placed on the desk. All the boys rushed to the desk and one by one took their lunch boxes.

Sungyeol was the first one to open his. His just moments ago so excited face turned very dark when he saw what was inside.
"Rice? Just kimchi and rice?" he said staring at the manager really disappointed.

"We have miyeok gook too." the manager said taking out a big box filled with the seaweed soup, he also took seven bowls for the boys to eat the soup from.
"That's it?" Woohyun frowned.
"Yeah, why, what did you expect something?" the manager asked.

"Yeah.. we did.. a little.." Sunggyu mumbled as he put some rice in his mouth.

"Heyy... you really expected us to bring something? It's really late at night, you need to watch what you eat. It's for your image, you shouldn't go eat too much late at night, especially some fatty food. " the manager said.

"But hyungs really? Just seaweed soup, kimchi and rice? We ate that last night too.." Myungsoo complained.

"You did and you will eat that tonight also. You ate a lot of fatty food just before your debut here anyways... like ordering pizza behind our backs.." a manager glared at Sunggyu a little.
"What? The kids wanted some and I was sick of them complaining.." Sunggyu mumbled.

"Besides you guys said you want to get more fit thesedays... like Woohyun you said your abs have melted away a lot thesedays but by eating fatty food you would just end up getting chubby, not gain any muscles." a manager said.

"Well this isn't going to help me gaining any muscles either.." Woohyun mumbled.

"Araso araso, guys when this Japan showcase is over and we get back to Korea, we will buy you something delicious!" a manager sighed. "Now eat and go to bed soon. Don't stay up too late."

"Ne..." Infinite said in unison and watched how all their managers walked out the door.

"Aish!! You can never expect too much of manager hyungs I guess.." Sungyeol sighed.
All the boys began to eat their food in silence, feeling really disappointed they had not got their meats, sushis or other heavenly foods they had imagined to get.

"But Woohyun, is it really true that your abs have melted?" Hoya asked. "Then that means I have the best abs in here right now right?"

"Hey!! I still have the best ones!" Woohyun glared at Hoya.
"I don't think so since the manager hyungs told so.. maybe..... Sungjong has better abs than you have now?" Hoya teased.
"Yah!!" Woohyun exclaimed.
"What yah? You can't be sure if I have better abs that you have.." Sungjong snorted.

"I know... I've seen you walking around dorm without clothes. You got none. But I have the best ones.." Woohyun said.

"Then why haven't you been walking around dorm without a shirt in a long time?" Hoya giggled.
"Yeah... you used to be so showy all the time before.." Sungyeol laughed.

"It's cold so that's why... with a shirt it's warmer." Woohyun snapped.

"Oooh... then is it that's why that you haven't still done that with your girlfiend, you are ashamed of your body? She is expecting to see some Hercules with some super 6-pack but you don't have that!" Dongwoo joined in the teasing.
"Yah... seriously guys!! Stop it!" Woohyun whined. "There's nothing i'm ashamed of in my body. We just haven't done that all yet for reasons..."

"For reasons? You really want to have with her or not then?" Hoya asked.
"Hell yeah I want to!!" Woohyun exclaimed. "But it's not that easy.. and I must respect her.."

"Yeah, respect.. that's what you really should learn. From Myungsoo especially..." Sunggyu commented. "You only resently kissed her right?"

"It's been already longer than resently!" Myungsoo said, he blushed a bit, embarrassed that he was so inexperienced compared to the others.

"Araso. Our little Myungsoo has kissed his girlfriend at least ten times or perhaps a hundred? I'm proud of you.." Sungyeol giggled and ruffled Myungsoo's hair. Myungsoo just gave a glare to him.

"What's so important whether you kissed or had or whatever.. Isn't just the fact that you spend time with her important?" Sungjong mumbled as he finished his soup.
No one really listened to what Sungjong had said.

"I wonder what our girls are doing right now though?" Woohyun pondered. "My baby must be about to go to sleep... she has just moments ago stared at my picture on her phone as she gave me a kiss on the lips. I set that kissy lips picture as her background picture there by the way... so she could kiss me when I'm gone too. I think it was a great idea..."

Sungjong rolled his eyes.
"You are such a narcissist! I hope she doesn't even glance at her phone."

"You don't know... I bet she has already kissed my picture for at least 50 times tonight." Woohyun smirked.
"Yeah right.." Sunggyu chuckled.

"Besides Sungjong, why do you always seem to get all grumpy when I talk about Muffy? You got something against her?" Woohyun frowned.

"NO!" Sungjong shouted a little bit too loudly. "I mean no... but it's annoying how you all the time talk about it... I mean.. there's us single guys too.." he said with a calmer voice.

"Stop bickering guys." Dongwoo said.

"I just wish that Miki didn't meet Jaejoong during this time..." Myungsoo mumbled silently.
"What did you say?" Sungyeol asked.
"Nothing.. I just can't wait to see Miki." Myungsoo said.

 

Just as they finished eating the managers brought 25 boxes into the room.

"Is that our presents from the fans?" Sungyeol eagerly asked.
"Yeah." One manager replied. "Could you guys open the gifts, so that we can pack everything nicely to take back to Korea? I don't want to take this much boxes back."
"We're trying to keep it down to one box per person." Another manager added.
"You should open it now, so we can ship it to the office tomorrow." Another added.
"Ne~!!" The boys chorused.

Infinite looked at the boxes, there were 3 boxes for each individual member and 4 boxes for the entire group.

"Should we start with the group?" Sunggyu asked.
"Sure, why not." Dongwoo agreed.

Sungjong and Woohyun took a box, while Sungyeol and Myungsoo took another. Dongwoo and Hoya took the third box, while Sunggyu opened the last by himself. They all opened the gifts inside and showed it to the members before the managers neatly packed the gifts away in a separate box.

"Oooh I want that!" Dongwoo reached for a snack that a fan gave them.
"No you just ate!" A manager snatched the snack away from Dongwoo. "You can eat it tomorrow."
"But..." Dongwooo frowned. "Fine. Leave it out, so I can eat it while we're driving."

"Guys, we need to eat this before we go back." Sunggyu held out some jerky snacks. "We can't bring meat back home."

The managers took the jerky and placed it besides Dongwoo's snacks.

In no time the boys finished their group presents. The managers managed to fit all of the four boxes of presents into two boxes. Now they were opening their own presents.

"Look at this!!" Sungjong held out a set of shoes. "I was going to buy this went I got back home!"
"Cool." Hoya grabbed the shoes and looked at it. He was actually planning to buy the shoes for Sungjong as an early Christmas present, but now he didn't have to.

The fans gave them many things from simple snacks, to extravagant clothes and electronics.

"OH MY GOD!!!!" Suddenly Sungyeol exclaimed.
"What?!" The boys jumped.
"Hyewon was here!!" Sungyeol held up his gift from her.
"Really?" They exclaimed.
"That means that was her in the front row." Sungyeol happily smiled as he started to unwrap his gift.
"That mean Miki, Muffy, and Eunji were here too because I saw them." Hoya added.

Dongwoo, Woohyun, and Myungsoo quickly turned over their boxes looking for their girlfriends gift.

"I got one from Eunji!" Dongwoo held up his gift.
"Miki was here." Myungsoo danced happily.
"Muffy too!" Woohyun kissed his gift.

The boys opened their gifts from their girlfriends as the single bachelors enviously watched.

"Looky! Looky!" Dongwoo excitedly played with the new slinky Eunji gave him. "I finally have a new one. Remember my other one broke."

Sunggyu and Hoya rolled their eyes. They were expecting something much more expensive from Eunji.

"But then again Eungji wouldn't be Dongwoo's girlfriend if she didn't get him something that he likes." Hoya said while Sungyu nodded in agreement.

"Look what Hyewon got me!!" Sungyeol held up his new game.
"Cool!!" The boys piled over to look at the game.
"Let's play it after this." Sungjong said.
"Can I see it?" Woohyun took the box.

Sungyeol handed Woohyun the box.

"Wait, why does it feel so light?" Woohyun shook the box.

Woohyun opened the case and laughed.

"What?" Sungyeol asked confused.

Woohyun handed him the case. "Your girlfriend still has the game."
"What?" Sungyeol looked inside the case. There was a letter attached in the side where the missing disk should be. "I have the missing disk since I didn't want it to get stolen or scratched. If you want the game disk you're going to have to come and get it from me." He read the note.
"Bwahhhahahahaha." The boys laughed at Sungyeol. "Hyewon is awesome!"
"Shut up!" Sungyeol threw the wrappers at the boys.

"Myungsoo what did you get?" Dongwoo asked.
"I got a shirt." Myungsoo held up his new shirt. "I'm going to wear it to the airport. Manager-hyungs, tell the stylists I'm wearing this shirt that Miki gave me."

user posted image

"Ugh, more to your black and plaid collection." Dongwoo rolled his eyes.
"Why? I think it's nice." Myungsoo held it up against his chest.
"But it looks the same as all your other shirts." Sungyeol complained.
"No it doesn't!!" Myungsoo exclaimed. "It's different. Plus Miki gave it to me."
"Whatever." Sungyeol rolled his eyes. "Woohyun what did you get?"
"Some heath snacks." Woohyun held up his snacks. "She also gave me three coupons for Muffy's special lunches~!!! I can't wait to got back and eat her cooking~!!!"
"Muffy's food does taste good." The boys agreed.
"But didn't she disappear halfway through the performance?" Sungjong asked. Sungjong was watching Muffy, so he saw her disappear.

Woohyun grew silent for a moment.

"Maybe she went to the bathroom and couldn't get back to her spot." Woohyun replied. "You know how the fans are. She wouldn't miss my performance for the world."
"You never know." Dongwoo teased. "She might have seen your non existent 6 pack and left."
"Hey!!" Woohyun snapped.