Chapter 22

Fantasic Randomness

Muffy and Miki had been shopping for a few hours when Muffy got a phone call.
"Hey. What's up?" Muffy answered the phone.
"Baby! I have a small thing to ask of you.." Woohyun told her.
"Hm?" Muffy asked.
"Well.. uhh.. we kind of made a little bet with Myungsoo and....uh,," Woohyun mumbled.

"A bet? About what?" Muffy asked.
"We were having this little game last night... maybe we were really tired but Myungsoo and I both agreed that we would have this little competition." Woohyun said.
"Competition?" Muffy said.
"Yeah. It's umm.. Best couple competition." Woohyun said and chuckled a bit.
"Best couple competition?" Muffy asked.

"The name was Hoya's idea! The whole thing was actually... but because we already made a bet.. you are going to do it together with me right?" Woohyun asked.
"What does this exactly mean? What do I need to do even?" Muffy questioned.

"Well basically it will be just you and me competing against Myungsoo and Miki. Our members will be the judges in who is the best couple. They will give us different tasks or missions to do... all our members will give us one task... so altogether 5 tasks to do that we must compete about as me and Myungsoo won't give the tasks." Woohyun said.

"What kind of tasks?" Muffy frowned.
"I'm not that sure... they are thinking right now. But you will do this with me right? They told us that for the winner they will buy something super yummy and let them have a cool private date and the loser would have to clean our dorm. I really don't want to clean the dorm. Let's do this together and win this! I know we will be the best couple!" Woohyun said.

"Umm.. well .. okay .. I guess if could be fun? But when should we do this?" Muffy thought about it.
"Yey!!! I love you~!! We all have free time tonight because of the showcase next week. So before we leave, they allowed us a few days freetime!!" Woohyun said excited.

"Wow really? So you mean we would start the competition tonight?" Muffy asked.
"Yeah. Tonight. It's okay to you right? No work?" Woohyun asked.

"Yeah. No work. I can come. But how about Miki and Myungsoo? Myungsoo asked her already?" Muffy asked.
"I'm not that sure. Maybe he did." Woohyun said. "But i'm sure they will play this too.. since Myungsoo was really sure he would win with Miki. But he will see... he was wrong since you and me will surely be the best couple baby!"

"Don't be too sure about it." Muffy said.
"Waee? You are doubting our abilities? Baby.. trust me, we will go to that private date and win this. " Woohyun giggled. "I gotta go for a while now though, but see you at our dorm in like two hours. Bye."'

"Okay. See you then." Muffy said and ended the call. Couple competition? Aigoo how did the boys even get something like that into their heads... I wonder if Miki wants to come.. or if Myungsoo even asked her yet.

Muffy looked at Miki who was a bit further away, seemed like she was talking on the phone now too.

 

Miki hung up the phone and sighed. "Best couple? Yeah right. First he tries to give away the pencil case, then he forgets to tell me about the showcase, and now he wants to compete to be the best couple? Yeah right. Like we're some perfect couple. Why are we competing anyways? I don't get anything out of it. Also we should already be a perfect couple without having to prove it to anyone." She mumbled her complaints.

Muffy heard Miki's mumbling and walked over to her dongsaeng.

"Anything wrong?" Muffy asked.
"I withdraw from the competition." Miki tapped Muffy's shoulder. "You win."

Miki walked past Muffy into a children's clothing store. Muffy followed Miki confused.

"Why don't you want to compete?" Muffy asked. "It sounds like fun."
"It's pointless." Miki replied as she scanned the racks. "Why should we try to prove who's the better couple? There is no better or worse couple. We both love each other differently."
"I know that too, but wouldn't it be fun just to play and see how lovey and cheesy they can get?" Muffy grinned at the thought of Woohyun's already cheesy love lines getting cheesier.
"I'm not into cheesy that's why I'm dating Myungsoo." Miki replied. "If I wanted cheesy I would have dated Woohyun."
Muffy frowned. "Don't date Woohyun. He's my man."

Miki shook her head and went deeper into the story.

Miki pulled out a few y children's outfits.

"What size is the girl I'm teaching?" Miki asked.
"An 8 I think." Muffy replied. "Are you getting her an outfit?"
"Yup. Every dance performance has to have a costume." Miki held up an outfit. "What do you think?"
"No. She wants to look like Hyuna." Muffy replied.
"Hmmmm Hyuna huh?" Miki crossed her arms

Miki and Muffy dug through the clothes ranks and finally found an outfit similar to Hyuna. They bought and paid for the outfit.

"Should we get her a wig too?" Muffy asked.
"Does she need one?" Miki asked.
"Unfortunately." Muffy frowned. "I wish she didn't though. She had really nice long hair before."

----------

Muffy and Miki were at Infinite's dorm later that night. They had all finished eating dinner and were sitting down on the floor watching TV.

Muffy was sitting on Woohyun's lap, while Myungsoo was laying down on Miki's lap holding Coco.

Suddenly Sungyeol sprang up from his seat. "Shall we begin the competition?"
"Yeah let's start!!" Woohyun and Dongwoo chanted.

Miki rolled her eyes and ignored the boys. Myungsoo sat up and scooted next to Miki.

"First mission!" Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo and Woohyun eagerly. "Let's see who is the better at making out!"
"What?!" Miki shouted in protest. "Hell no! I am not making out with Myungsoo in front of all you guys. We haven't even made out before."

Myungsoo nudged Miki's side embarrassed. His face had turned completely red. He didn't want his hyungs to know that they only shared their first kiss the day before, and hadn't progressed too far. He especially didn't want his hyungs to know that he was slow and shy at admitting his feelings for Miki.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Woohyun shouted in shock. "You've been dating for almost 2 years and you haven't made out yet?"
"What's wrong with that?" Myungsoo defended himself.
"There's nothing wrong with it Myungsoo." Sunggyu came to his aid.
"There's nothing wrong, but it's weird." Woohyun made a face. "Did you even kiss her yet? I mean usually a kiss leads into the make out."

Myungsoo turned bright red as he thought about the kiss from the day before.

"Leave him alone." Sunggyu came to Myungsoo's aid once again. "If they kissed or not doesn't concern you." He scolded Woohyun. "Sungyeol change the mission."
"No!" Sungyeol said firmly. "It's the perfect couple competition, not a whimpy couple competition. Every couple has to kiss at some point."
"Sungyeol-hyung is right." Sungjong added. "Ever couple has to kiss at some point. It's strange if they don't. I mean what love story is every done without a kiss?"
"Alright. That means we win." Woohyun said happily.

Woohyun crashed his lips into Muffy's. First Muffy was shocked and blinked a few times, but soon she closed her eyes and deepened the kiss. Woohyun pushed Muffy onto the floor and let his hands roam up her shirt. Muffy wrapped her arms around Woohyun's neck, pulling him closer.

Sungyeol, Sunggyu, Hoya, Sungjong, and Dongwoo were shocked by Woohyun's actions. They weren't expecting Woohyun to suddenly start making out with Muffy.

Myungsoo watched Muffy and Woohyun enviously. He wanted to do the same with Miki, but he was afraid she would reject him. He glanced at Miki. He was shocked to find her staring back at him.

Myungsoo wrapped his arms around Miki's shoulders and against his will spoke these words. "We don't have to if you do want to. No one's forcing us. As much as I hate cleaning the dorm, it's not worth it if we win, but you don't love me anymore. I can wait."
"Can you honestly wait?" Miki asked. "Do you want to make out like every other couple out there?"
"Like I said yesterday," Myungsoo pulled Miki closer. "I want to do so much with you, but I can wait until you are ready to do them. We don't have to make out now."
"Thank you baby." Miki gave Myungsoo a sincere smile.

Miki pointed to her lips. Myungsoo smiled and leaned in to give Miki a small peak on her lips. His lips touched hers and fireworks went off in his stomach once again. He started to back off, but Miki wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him back onto her lips. She deepened the kiss and sat on his lap. Myungsoo moved his right hand to her neck and his left hand to her waist, supporting her.

Less than a minute later they parted. Miki kissed his cheek and have him a hug.

"Tomorrow you're off right? Let's ask if you can spent the night at my place." Miki whispered into Myungsoo's ear. "We can continue there."
"Okay." Myungsoo blushed.

Meanwhile Woohyun finished his makeout session with Muffy.

"So who won round one? Us right?" Woohyun asked.
"Ummm...." The boys trailed off.

The boys thought that Woohyun and Muffy's makeout session was definitely hot, but they found that Miki and Myungsoo's brief and clean makeout session was romantic.

"I think it was a tie." Dongwoo looked at Sunggyu for conformation.
"I think so too." Sunggyu replied.
"Me too." Sungyeol, Hoya, and Sungjong added.

"How can it be a tie?" Woohyun asked shocked by the outcome. "They didn't even make out. They are still sitting down in the same place and they don't even look like they broke a sweat."

"Ehem." Dongwoo cleared his throat. "Next competition.... Cheesy pickup lines?"
"Seriously?" Hoya asked. "What about the most romantic dance competition?"

 

"Wait wait wait. My mission first. I'm the hyung anyways." Sunggyu interrupted.
"Mwoyah! You're just old, that's no reason for you to go first." Hoya complained.

"It is. Now is my turn." Sunggyu said.
"Next, your mission is to see how well you know each other." Sunggyu told the two couplse.

"Let me explain. For girls it will be different and for guys different." Sunggyu conitnued. "First blindfold the girls and Woohyun and Myungsoo come here."

He handed Hoya and Sungyeol a scarf each and the boys blindfolded Miki and Muffy. "Good. Now wait here for a moment."

The girls stood there waiting while Sunggyu put all s stand in a row. He made them all change each other's clothes and told them to stay quiet.

When everything was settled he informed. "Okay. Now Miki and Muffy, your task is to find your boyfriend from this room. You can touch the people here to try and find out who is your boyfriend. But none of the guys can speak so asking questions is not allowed. The girl who finds their boyfriend first is the winner and that means they can recognize their boyfriend the best.

"Now start!!" Sunggyu announced.
Muffy right away started walking forward but Miki wasn't moving. "Go." Sunggyu pushed Miki forward when she wasn't moving. Miki let out a sigh but started walking too, she still wasn't too happy about the competition.

Muffy soon bumped onto someone. She stopped and lifted her hand up, first finding and arm, she moved her hand and soon felt a stomach, she moved to the sides of the person and felt. The person felt a bit too curvy and seemed to almost have an s-line. Can't be Woohyun... it must be Sungjonggie..

Muffy moved away from the person and found another. She soon found his shoulders, she touched the shirt he was wearing, it felt just like the shirt Woohyun had been wearing that day. I wonder if this is Woohyun.. he seems shorter than the person before too. Maybe it is Woohyun..

Meanwhile Miki had also found a person. She was touching his shirt carefully, she moved her hands up the persons arms up to his shoulders. He is not that tall..

But what she didn't know was that it was Sungyeol in front of her that had just bent down to seem shorter. He was silently giggling as Miki now was touching his face. No.. his face doesn't seem like Myungsoo.

Miki pushed Sungyeol away and moved to the person beside him. She soon found his face too. She carefully touched it, she moved to his hair and let her fingers roam around there. When she did that she somehow had a feeling that it had to be Myungsoo.

"This is my boyfriend." Miki said pointing at the person in front of her.

Meanwhile Muffy was still examining the person that seemed to have the same shirt as Woohyun had. But she still wasn't sure, she slowly moved her hand down trying to carefully feel his stomach through the shirt trying to remember how Woohyun's abs felt like. She tilted her head still not knowing if it was him or not.

"Muffy! It's not me! He doesn't have abs like me! They are different, just stop touching someone elses abs. I'm here. It's Hoya!" suddenly Woohyun shouted from the other side of the room.
Muffy immediately took her hands off the person and removed the blindfold.

"Miki won!! Woohyun ruined everything!" Sunggyu announced looking at Woohyun who looked a bit upset that Muffy had been touching Hoya's abs.

"Chill Woohyun. She only touched my shirt." Hoya giggled.

Miki took off her blindfold and looked at the person she had chose, it really was Myungsoo. He was smiling gently at Miki.
"I knew you would find me."

Woohyun pouted and walked to Muffy. "You didn't even come close to me."
Muffy sighed. "Mianhe. But he had the same shirt.. and about the same size as you were."

"Okay now guys.. your turn. First you girls write down here five favorite types of skinship.. like for example "kiss on the ear." and such.. Then Woohyun and Myungsoo have to try to figure out your favorite ways by touching you in your favorite ways. The one who gets most correct is the winner and that means they know the best what their girlfriend likes." Sunggyu explained.

Sunggyu handed the girls a piece of paper each and made them write down their top five types of skinship.

"When they guy gets one thing correct you must smile. If he gets more right you just smile more and more. But if he does something you don't care about that much you must smile less and less.. and if he gets wrong all the time, you may end up looking really pissed off. Okay. " Sunggyu said. "You have 3 minutes time to complete this mission."

"Woohyun and Muffy you go first, since you're older." Dongwoo giggled.

Muffy and Woohyun looked at each other. Muffy handed her paper to Sunggyu and walked in the middle of the room.
Woohyun smiled and walked closer to Muffy. "I surely know what my baby likes." he said confidently.

The first thing that Woohyun did was walk behind Muffy and giving her a back hug. Muffy immediately smiled a little.
Woohyun then grabbed Muffy's hands still hugging her, he gently started massaging and her hands.
Muffy smiled a little bit wider.

Woohyun then moved so he was facing Muffy. He tilted his head, thinking.

"Ahh.. I know. Muffy lay down here." Woohyun sat down on the floor. Muffy got down on the floor. Woohyun straightened his legs and placed Muffy's head on his lap. He smiled and started petting her hair.

Muffy smiled even wider. It felt so relaxing and good when Woohyun was touching her like that.

Woohyun looked at her. "You've been smiling the whole time right?"

Muffy didn't say anything, only smiled. Woohyun then helped Muffy stand up and thought. He walked behind Muffy and started massaging her shoulders. Right away Muffy's expression turned a little bit more serious. Woohyun glanced at Muffy's face. "Oh.. not that one."

He tapped his chin and took a step closer. He noticed her neck and had an idea. He leaned closer and gently first let his fingers go up and down her neck, he pecked her lips and gently started moving down her jawline to her neck. He planted gentle kisses on her neck and nibbled her skin gently. Woohyun lifted up his head and saw how Muffy's smile was a bit wider now.

She had a light blush on her face also as everyone was looking at them while Woohyun was doing something like that. Woohyun chuckled a bit, he then took her face placing both his hands on each sides of her head, with his thumbs he gently petted her cheeks.

Muffy smiled less again. Woohyun right away removed his hands and thought more.
"You have 30 seconds left." Sunggyu announced.

"What what what.... kiss?" Woohyun questioned and looked Muffy in her eyes but he could see from Muffy's eyes that it wasn't correct.
"Ahh I know!! My baby loves hugs!!" Woohyun giggled and pulled Muffy closer and gave her a big tight bear hug, swallowing her little body deep into his embrace.

Woohyun pulled away and looked at Muffy. She was smiling so widely now.
"I knew it." Woohyun whispered and pecked her lips.

"Time over!" Sunggyu exclaimed.

"He got everything correct didn't he?" Sunggyu mumbled and looked down at the list Muffy had written.

---------------------------
Muffy's favorite types of skinship:

- a really tight hug
- him massaging my hands gently
- kissing my neck
- petting my hair
- a back hug

------------------------------

"Yes. Everything was correct." Muffy told and held Woohyun's hand.
"Yay!! I know my baby!" Woohyun chuckled and squeezed her hand.

"So this far. It's a tie on this game... Miki and Myungsoo won the girls part of the game but now Woohyun got all these correct. We will find out the winner of this round after Miki and Myungsoo do this too." Sunggyu said.

"Miki and Myungsoo. You ready?" Sunggyu asked and took Miki's paper that had 5 of her favorite skinship ways written on it.

Myungsoo glanced at Miki and held her hand. "Let's go there." he said gently and dragged Miki in the middle of the room.

I hope I get all correct.. Myungsoo thought. He also wanted to know what Miki liked and get all correct like Woohyun had.

 

Myungsoo turned to look at Miki, she was smiling brightly. As soon as Myungsoo let go of her hand she frowned. Myungsoo picked up her hand again and she smiled again.

"You're so cute." Myungsoo kissed Miki's cheek.

Miki smiled wider.

"Okay, let's see...." Myungsoo began to think about all kinds of skinships that he wanted to do with Miki.

Myungsoo have Miki a hug and Miki's smile got smaller. Seeing her smile get smaller he kissed her cheek as an apology. She instantly smiled brightly.

"I think I got two, so three more to go." Myungsoo said proudly.

What kind of skinship would Miki like? I know she loves all kinds of skinship.

Myungsoo decided to princess carry Miki. He picked her up and she frowned.

"I'm sorry." Myungsoo apologized as he put her down. "It's something else."

Myungsoo massaged Miki's shoulders as he wonder what she would like. He didn't even notice Miki smiling.

What kind of skinship would she like? I thought she would want to be carried, but she didn't. What other two skinships could she like? She's a big fan of Jonghyun-sunbae, so maybe something he would do.

Myungsoo went in front of Miki and pulled her into a kiss. Miki frowned. He pulled away and saw her frown.

"30 Seconds." Sunggyu reminded.
"Ummm...." Myungsoo panicked.

He walked behind Miki and gave her a back hug. Miki smiled slightly. He kissed her neck and Miki frowned.

"10 seconds." Sunggyu reminded.

Myungsoo began to rock Miki back and forth while giving her a back hug.

"I'm sorry. I don't think we'll win this round. I failed." Myungsoo apologized giving Miki a kiss on the nose. "I don't even know what skinships you like."
"Time." Sunggyu announced.

"I'm sorry Miki. We lost and it's all my fault." Myungsoo hugged Miki tighter. "I don't even know what skinship you like. I fail as a boyfriend."
"On the contrary." Sunggyu handed Myungsoo the paper with Miki's skinships on it.

Myungsoo dreadfully opened the paper.

---------------------------
Miki's favorite types of skinship:

- holding hands
- massaging my shoulders
- kissing my cheek
- kissing my nose
- back hug while rocking back and forth

------------------------------

Myungsoo looked at Miki confused.

"Why couldn't I think of this? Is it so simple?" Myungsoo asked. "I thought you loved skinship big time. This isn't even considered skinship. I thought you would write something that Jonghyun-sunbae would do like carrying you or kissing you."
"The rules was to write my favorite skinship, I wrote my favorite skinships that you give me. Yes I like to be carried and getting kissed, but I like when you hold my hand or kiss my cheek. I like the simple skinships that you give me." Miki replied.

Miki sat on the couch next to Sungyeol. She crossed her arms and frowned. Myungsoo sat on the floor in front of her and rubbed her legs.

"I'm sorry. Forgive me?" Myungsoo leaned his head on her legs like a puppy. "Please."
"Next time don't think too hard." Miki ruffled Myungsoo's hair.
"I won't." Myungsoo promised. "Even though we lost, I'll do better next time."

"What are you talking about Myungsoo?" Sunggyu interrupted. "You won this round."
"We did?" Myungsoo asked confused.
"You actually did all of the skinships when you were apologizing to her at the last second." Sunggyu replied.
"I did?" Myungsoo asked confused. "I don't remember."
"Well you did." Sunggyu confirmed. "So the winner of this round is Miki and Myungsoo."

Myungsoo happily kissed Miki's cheek as he sat on her lap. Woohyun frowned.

"We'll win next round. I promise." Woohyun consoled Muffy.
"Next round." Muffy agreed.

While everyone was trying to think of a new game Muffy got a call from the hospital.

"Muffy?" The head nurse called.
"Yes?" Muffy answered the call.
"Sorry to call you so late at night, but the patient you are taking care of Miyoung, she... she's not looking too good."
Muffy gasped. "What's wrong with Miyoung?"
"Her condition dropped a lot within the last few hours." The nurse explained. "But the doctor told me that you're doing a wish list for Miyoung. He wants you to complete the list for her as soon as you can. Within the week if possible. Can you do that?"
"I'll try." Muffy replied.

They soon ended the call.

Woohyun noticed the troubled look on Muffy's face.

"What's wrong baby?" Woohyun asked.
"This girl that I'm taking care of is dying from cancer." Muffy replied.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Muffy.

"Miyoung is only 8 years old and she's dying. They just called to tell me that she's not doing good. They want me to finish this wist list that she made within the week." Muffy explained.

Muffy took out Miyoung's wish list and showed it to everyone.

---------------------------
Miyoung's Wish List:

1. Give Mommy a present
2. Give Daddy a present
3. Give Unnie a present
4. Learn to dance like Hyuna-unnie
5. Perform the dance for Mommy
6. Meet INFINITE and play with the doggies on Birth of a Family
7. Have Woohyun-oppa and Sunggyu-oppa sing to me
8. Meet JYJ's Jaejoong-oppa
9. Play the piano with Jaejoong-oppa
10. Get a boyfriend.
------------------------------

"Miki said she would help me with teaching her to dance like Hyuna." Muffy replied. "Can you come in and teach her tomorrow?"
"I can." Miki replied. "I'll just skip tomorrow's classes."
"Sorry and thank you." Muffy told Miki.
"No problem." Miki smiled.

"Hey what about the Infinite part?" Hoya asked. "Do you want us to come?"
"If you can." Muffy replied. "I was going to ask, but the Japan debut."
"Don't worry about that. I'll ask the managers right now." Sunggyu told Muffy.

Sunggyu disappeared to make the phone call. He soon returned with a frown.

"They said that we shouldn't go." Sunggyu said. "They said that it's not fair to all the other kids that have cancer."
"It's okay." Muffy told Sunggyu a little disappointed. "Thanks for trying though."
"Muffy," Sunggyu tapped her shoulder. "He said that if we really want to go we can go, but not all of us. Maybe only 1 or 2 of us can go, but we're on our own there. Anything that happens to us it's not the company's responsibility. I was thinking maybe Woohyun and I can go since she wants us to sing."
"Can you really come? You won't get in trouble?" Muffy asked with a big smile on her face.
"Of course. Anything for my girl." Woohyun gave Muffy a back hug.
"Thank you!! You are the best!!" Muffy hugged Woohyun.

Muffy went to hug Sunggyu, but a jealous Woohyun pulled her away from Sunggyu.

"Tomorrow what time should we go?" Woohyun asked to avoid Muffy hugging Sunggyu.
"In the afternoon." Muffy replied. "Maybe Miki can teach her in the morning and you all can come to surprise her in the afternoon."
"I like that idea." Woohyun agreed. "We have practice at 3, so we'll come around 1."
"Sounds like a plan." Sunggyu agreed.

"Unfair." Sungjong and Sungyeol grumbled. "I want to go."
"Me too. I can dance y like Hyuna." Dongwoo stood up and showed off his moved.
"I'm the dancing Machine, so I can teach her to dance like Hyuna." Hoya did a wave with his body.
"Excuse me. I'm the iest one here. I can dance like Hyuna." Sungjong snapped his fingers and did a wave with his body, snaking down onto the floor into Hyuna's Bubble Pop position.
"Hey! Hey! Hey!" Myungsoo got the boys attention. "My girlfriend is the only one that can dance ier than Hyuna, so all you wannabe's can stop trying to be y." Myungsoo defended Miki.
"For a moment I thought he was going to say he could dance y like Hyuna." Sungyeol joked causing everyone to erupt into laughter.
"I can if I want to be." Myungsoo did a y body roll.
"Woah woah woah! Keep it clean L." Sungyeol joked.

Soon it was time for Muffy and Miki to return home.

"Please can I spend the night with you?" Woohyun begged.
"No." Muffy replied. "I need to get up super early tomorrow for work."
"But Myungsoo is going home with Miki. Why can't I go with you? I can wake up early." Woohyun tried to convince Muffy.
"Sorry, but I'm not ready to spend the night with you." Muffy admitted. "I need to prepare myself for these kinds of stuff."
"I promise I'll behave. I won't do anything bad. We can just sleep, no ." Woohyun promised.
"Sorry." Muffy apologized. "I'm still not ready for you to just spend the night."
"Please." Woohyun tried to use some aegyo. "We hardly get this kind of opportunities."
"Sorry." Muffy apologized.
"But-"
"She said no, so no." Sunggyu pulled Woohyun away from the Muffy. "Stop being clingy. It's gross."

Woohyun pouted. He got out of Sunggyu's grip and ran to his room upset.

"I should go apologize." Muffy tried to go to Woohyun's room, but Hoya stopped her.
"You should leave now while you can. If you go into his room, you won't be able to leave." Hoya told Muffy.

Muffy regretfully glanced at Woohyun's room then left.

Meanwhile Miki was helping Myungsoo pack his bag to spend the night.

"Don't forget your underwear." Miki reminded. "I'm not letting you into my bed until you shower, you stinky monkey."
"Yes mom." Myungsoo joked.

Myungsoo finished packing his bag. Miki checked the bag to make sure he had everything.

"Your phone charger." Miki reminded Myungsoo.
"Right." Myungsoo grabbed his phone charger and stuck it in his bag.
"Anything else?" Myungsoo asked.
"Hat and disguise." Miki replied.
"Right! I almost forgot." Myungsoo went to grab his hat and glasses. "Anything else."
"Nope." Miki replied.
"Good let's go!" Myungsoo pulled Miki out of his room.

They quickly left the dorm and headed over to Miki's house.

As they were in the taxi Miki's phone rang. It was Jaejoong.

"Hello," Miki answered.
"Hi... um... Miki?" Jaejoong asked in an unsure voice.
"Yes Jaejoong?" Miki copied him.
"Are you doing anything tomorrow?" Jaejoong asked.
"Why?" Miki asked.
"I was wondering if you wanted to get lunch or something." Jaejoong replied. "As an apology."
Miki chuckled a bit. "Tomorrow I'm going to the hospital for the little girl with cancer. Do you want to come? I remember you saying you wanted to come and see the performance."
"Right. The performance. I remember. Of course I'll come. What time will you be there?" Jaejoong asked. "Or should I pick you up?"
"I have to be there around 9am." Miki replied. "You can come later. Maybe around 1pm."
"Great. I'll see you at 1." Jaejoong said happily. "Text me the address."
"I will. Bye." Miki cut the phone.

"Who was that?" Myungsoo asked.
"Jaejoong." Miki replied. "He wanted to meet the Miyoung. Also I think his name was on her wish list. I wasn't going to ask him to come since I don't know him too well, but he called and wanted to come, so why not right?"
"Right." Myungsoo mumbled.

Myungsoo glanced at his phone to check the time. It was almost 11pm.

No guy calls up a girl this late at night unless they are interested in the girl. I should keep an eye out for Jaejoong-sunbaenim. He might be trying to take Miki away from me.

"Tomorrow I'm coming with you to the hospital." Myungsoo told Miki.
"But-"
"No buts." Myungsoo interrupted. "I want to meet the man who crashed into my baby's car."

----------

"So how did it go?" Junsu asked Jaejoong. "Did she say yes?"
"No, but we're going to meet up together to see his girl with cancer at the hospital." Jaejoong announced happily. "I can't wait to see her."
"You sound like a teenager in love." Yoochun commented on Jaejoong's behavior.
"I'm not in love." Jaejoong replied. "She's just a friend. Plus she has a boyfriend."
"Well she doesn't sound like a friend, the way you talk about her." Junsu replied.
"And as for her boyfriend, Jaejoong, you're a celebrity and a nice guy. Who doesn't love you? You could probably win her heart anytime you want to." Yoochun told Jaejoong. "You can probably support her more than her boyfriend does, so if you play your cards right she might end up falling for you."
"But that doesn't mean be a jerk and openly steal her from her man." Junsu reminded. "Play the friend cards first then work your way up."
"Stop talking about Miki like she's a game." Jaejoong told his friends. "You make me sound like an ."
"Why? You are an . You always play with women that way. Especially after Her. After Her when have you actually ever been serious about a girl?" Junsu asked.
"We talk about your women this way because that's how you talk about them. We never talk about our women this way. We actually treat our girls right. You... I actually feel sorry for your girls."

Jaejoong glared at Junsu and Yoochun.

"She's different. I know it." Jaejoong replied. "She's not one of those s I always play around with. I'm looking for more than with her."
"Wow. Here goes the 'she's amazing and I'm going to love her more than anyone else' speech again." Yoochun rolled his eyes.

Jaejoong threw a couch pillow at Yoochun's face.

"Why don't you take my advice." Junsu told Jaejoong. "Instead of putting up a fake front like you always do to your women, why don't you be yourself? Be yourself like you are with us. Don't put on your player game face and actually be nice to the girl for once. I know that the Jaejoong we know is a good guy capable of getting the best girl out there."
"The Jaejoong that you show the women is always an . Even I don't want to be friends with that ." Yoochun added.

Jaejoong threw another pillow at Yoochun.

"Fine. I'll lower my defense." Jaejoong agreed with his friends. "But if I get hurt again I don't know how I'll be able to handle it. I don't want to be heartbroken again."
"Don't worry about that." Yoochun pat Jaejoong's back. "Love is always complicated. Everyone always gets hurt until you find the right girl."

----------

Myungsoo was sitting in bed nervously waiting for Miki to finish showering. All the lights were off and the only light on was the lamp by his side. He could feel a drop of water run down his neck from his wet hair.

Should we just sleep tonight or should we have ? What does Miki want to do? I don't mind sleeping with Miki. I've wanted to since I met her, but I don't know if she's ready for it.

Do we even have condoms if we have ? I know Miki's not on birth control since she doesn't believe in that stuff, so if we do it we need condoms.

But what if we have and I'm not good enough. What if she's slept with other guys and I'm the worst at it? I've never had before, so I can't compare to the other guys that she might have slept with. Or what if I can't even pleasure her properly? What if I do it wrong?

What if I end up sleeping with her, but she doesn't really want to sleep with me? I would end up her. I don't want to her. I want to have with her when she wants to. Should just tell her that we don't need to have until she's ready? But then what if she thinks I'm not ready after I say that? Or maybe she'll really wait for me and we just end up sleeping beside each other.

What if I end up sleeping weird next to her? Or what if I end up hitting her in my sleep or sleep talking? I know I do that sometimes. Or what if I wake up with weird hair? Will Miki laugh at me for it?

Am I even dressed properly to sleep with her? Should I have brought at different shirt and pants? Should I sleep topless?


"What are you thinking?" Miki asked making Myungsoo jump a little.

Miki wrapped a towel around Myungsoo's wet hair and began to dry his hair.


"When did you get out? I didn't notice." Myungsoo asked.
"A moment ago." Miki giggled. "You looked like you were in deep thought, so I didn't want to bother you."
"Oh..." Myungsoo trailed off.
"So what were you thinking about?" Miki asked.

Should I tell her? But I don't want to sound stupid. Myungsoo thought.

"Can I tell you something?" Miki asked.
"Of course. You can tell me anything." Myungsoo turned to look at Miki.
"The truth is I'm nervous about tonight." Miki confessed. "I'm really excited about spending the night with you, but I'm scared."
"Scared about what? I won't do anything to hurt you." Myungsoo moved, so he was right beside Miki.
"I know you won't, but I'm still a little scared. I've never spent a night alone with a guy before." Miki confessed. "You're my first boyfriend, so I don't know what to do."
"Really? But you're so pretty and you always talk like you've been in a relationship before. I always thought you were so much more experienced than me." Myungsoo said.
"I'm not." Miki shook her head. "I know you've had girlfriends in the past, so I tried to act like I was experienced too. I thought maybe I could be better than your other girlfriends if I acted like I had boyfriends before. The truth is I'm new at everything."
Myungsoo have Miki a warm, comforting smile. "I'm new at everything too. You're the first girl that I've dated for over a year. You're also the first girl that I'm spending the night with. And if we had actually madeout at the dorm, you would have been the first girl I madeout with. I'm new at everything too."

Miki leaned on Myungsoo's broad shoulder. He wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Let's just sleep tonight." Myungsoo told Miki. "We can get used to sleeping together like this before we do anything else."
"Can we?" Miki asked. "I thought you wanted to spend the night because you wanted to have ."
"I wanted to spend the night with you." Myungsoo looked Miki in her eyes. " or no , I wanted to spend the night with you. I can wait until you're ready."
"Good because I'm not ready." Miki confessed. "I'm super nervous just thinking about sleeping next to you. You know you're kind of intimidating since you're so handsome and I'm not."
"Lies." Myungsoo scoffed. "You know you're hot. Don't try to feign innocence."
"There's a difference between thinking I'm hot and actually being hot." Miki told Myungsoo. "I happen to fall under the category of 'she thinks she's hot, but she's not.' You happen to fall under the category 'he thinks he's hot, but he's hotter than he thinks.'"
"Whatever." Myungsoo rolled his eyes. "I'm not that hot, but you... You are hot and I don't care what anyone thinks."
"Yeah right." Miki rolled her eyes.
"Yes you are." Myungsoo replied. "How did we get on this subject anyways? I thought we were talking about sleeping."
"Me too." Miki laughed.

"Let's just sleep tonight." Myungsoo told Miki.

Myungsoo turned off the light and pulled the covers over himself and Miki. Miki wrapped her arms around his waist and pulled him closer to herself. She snuggled into his chest.

Myungsoo lifted Miki's chin and gave her a kiss on her lips. The kiss deepened when Miki parted . She rolled on top of him, so she could kiss him better.

Myungsoo got on his elbows to kiss her better. He put his hands on Miki and gently pushed her down so all her weight was on him. He flipped her over, so he was not on top of her.

Miki put her cold hands on his bare waist under his shirt. Myungsoo shivered at her touch. She moved her hands to his abs, tracing the lines on his stomach.

"I thought you didn't have any." Miki whispered.
"I got some for you." Myungsoo whispered in her ear. "Only for you and your eyes only."