SNEAK

Words are all I have (to take your heart away)

A/N: Can you believe ME, a whole graphic designer who knows to always save your files a thousand times every five minutes and always have back ups of your projects, clearly forgot to do the same with her writings? I cannot but it happened, my computer busted and with it everything I had written on my WIP... so sad.  So if you are wondering why it´s taking so long to post anything that´s why...  Now I have to figure out and see if I remember what I was writing....

Anyways here´s a tiny sneak peek of a Chaennie Tinder AU I´m working on:

And that’s how three hours later during a slow shift she sat in one of the empty bunks, working on her profile. She uploaded a couple of pictures, in her uniform, with her dog… of her in civilian clothing and then with a push of a button she’s now one of the millions of people using tinder.

 

After that is done she heads to the cafeteria and sits down as she drinks some orange juice and with a sigh she begins to swipe left and right on potential matches. Honestly she feels as if it’s a game, she’s not desperate to find love or someone to date; but she supposes Lisa is right, there’s no harm in what she’s doing. Besides,, yes she enjoys her solititude but she admit it must be nice having someone to come home to, cuddle and simply talk about how your day went.

 

She keeps swiping until a girl really gathers her attention.

 

“Jennie…”

 

Jennie, 27

Doctor, amateur photographer.

2 Miles Away

 

Peace or Adventure? Brains or Beauty?

Money or Love? And if you had to give up one

of the choices you just made, which one

would it be? __ Me? Swipe Right ;)

 

“Doctor and photographer? Huh, weird combo.”