Doctor's Orders / OT4

Words are all I have (to take your heart away)

A/N: Very short, quickly finished draft I had half written a while ago.

 

Here’s the thing…

 

Blackpink spent time together whenever they could.

 

They were a thing, an item. Not convencional for society's standards of love and relationships but hey it was their own thing, they loved each other and a thing called polyamorous existed.

 

Yes, there were times where two of them spend time together, or maybe only three of them, and the other person would not feel left out, just because you are dating three people does not mean you to need to hang out together all the time. And they all knew that, however most of the time their dates and outings involved the four of them.

 

So naturally when a day like today came it was a must that they all had to be present, their girlfriend was having a small medical procedure done it was only natural they wanted to be there for her. Really though Lisa and Jisoo were there merely for fun and to hopefully get loopy Jennie on video.

 

Because Jennie’s appointment to get her wisdom teeth removed had continuously been pushed back due to scheduling conflict with her work. But now it was actually starting to affect her health, she was in pain, couldn’t eat, couldn’t close without feeling pain, so it was time. She asked for a few days off and now here they were.

 

“Can you please keep Lisoo over there under control?” Jennie asked, pointing at the two girls in front of them as they walked into the building. “I don’t want them to convince to do something stupid just so they can make a tik tok out of it.”

 

“Chill, Jendukie.” Jisoo said with a smirk. “We are your girlfriends not monsters who would exploit you in your weakest moment just to get views…like who do you think we are? Right Lali?”

 

“Pfft…” The thai girl scuffed. “Yeah who do you think we are?”

 

“Oh we totally know who you are…” Chaeyoung said eyeing them up and down. “I’ll do my best to keep them in line, baby.”

 

The girls sat down n a tiny couch with Jennie in the middle as they waited, the conversation flew easily, Chaeyoung and Lisa held Jennie’s hands as Jisoo rubbed the back of her neck in comfort as they knew the girl hated doctors and most of all they knew the only reason why the appointment kept getting pushed back was because Jennie was terrified of dentists. So they were with her, kept her busy, made her laugh, all to make her waiting a little bit better.

 

When Jennie was taken away they all part with a kiss to the brunette’s lips, promising to be here waiting when she got brought out.

 

“She’s going to be a little out of it for at least a few hours.” The doctor told them as she led them towards the room where Jennie was recuperating in. “She just woke up so the wait should be around 20 to 30 minutes just to make sure she’s okay and then you are free to go.”

 

“Okay, thanks doc.” Jisoo said with a smile.

 

Lisa and Chaeyoung smile and nod at him as she leaves, when they all walk in Jennie is sitting in a lounge chair, brow furrowed, tongue peeking out of as her uncoordinated hands tried to solve a Rubik’s cube.

 

“Yo.” Lisa greets with a soft pat to Jennie’s shoulder.

 

“Hey, Jen.” Chaeyoung greets with a pat on her hand.

 

“Jendukie.” Jisoo greets with a peck to her forehead.

 

“Who are you?” The brunette asks suspiciously holding the rubik’s cube close to her chest, Lisa laughs, and Chaeyoung covers with a hand hiding her amusement. “Are you my ride?” She then asks eyeing the keys on Jisoo’s hand.

 

They all sit around her, all smiling at how adorable the girl looks with her cheeks more filled up due to the gauze in , the resemblance with a dumpling was even more obvious now.

 

“Can I leave?” Jennie asked clearly forgetting her previous suspiciousness.

 

“No, not yet, Once you get your bearings for a bit we can leave.” Chaeyoung explains.

 

“My bearings?” Jennie repeats. “I’ve got them all here.” She said pointing to her chest, making all the other three girls laugh.

 

A few minutes pass with Jennie still trying to solve her cube, when Jennie then looks up as Jisoo laughed at a video Lisa was showing her on her phone. “Whew, you are hot.” She said pointing at Jisoo. “I say that respectfully.”

 

Jisoo smirks. “Of course you do, Jendukie.”

 

You are the prettiest woman I’ve ever seen.” She continues, then looks at the other two Chaeyoung who was looking softly at her and Lisa who had a look that said ‘What am I? Chopped liver?’ “Holy you all are.” She then said amazed. “Whew what are you guys models?”

 

“That’s more like it.” Lisa said with a fist pump.

 

“Nope.” Chaeyoung replies shaking her head at Lisa. “Not models, love.”

Jennie frowns. “Then who are you?”

 

“I’m Chaeyoung.” She said pointing to herself.

 

“Did you know your hair is purple?” Jennie blurted out. “Well not purple but like… lighter.”

 

“Is it” Jisoo asked with fake surprise. “I hadn’t noticed it was, Chaeyoungie did you know your hair is purple?”

 

The girl laughed, “Yes I do know, Jennie. You were there when I dyed it.”

 

“Oh.” She answered, then frowned again. “Who are you?”

 

Lisa groans. “Is it gonna be like this the whole time, this isn’t fun.” She complains. “I’m Lisa.”

 

“I’m Turtle Rabbit.” Jisoo joked.

 

“That’s a dumb name.” The loopy brunette mumbled.

 

“No it’s not.” Chaeyoung said before Jisoo could retort. “Her name’s Jisoo.” She says. “We are your girlfriends.”

 

The rubik’s cube falls to the floor with a tud as Jennie opens in surprise. She sits up straighter and then glances to Lisa, then Jisoo, then back to Chaeyoung. “You are my girlfriends?” She asks, leaning back. “Holy . You guys are like angels!”

 

Jisoo has to admit her reaction does this thing to her heart. Lisa has a goofy smile on her face and Chaeyoung hides her blush by looking down.

 

“How long have we’ve been together?” She then asks, still awestruck.

 

“About four years, babe.” Lisa tells her, reaching to tuck a loose strand of hair behind Jennie’s ear.

 

Jennie leans back shaking her head. “Man, I hit the jackpot.”

 

“You’re so cute.” She says poking at Chaeyoung’s cheek. “And you’re beautiful.” She says gently clumsily holding Lisa’s hand.

 

“So are you.” Jisoo responds. “Especially right now, in all of your mandu-cheeked glory.”

 

Jennie grins.

 

------------------------

 

After 20 minutes pass the doctor comes in and tells them they are free to go and make sure Jennie takes her pain medicine on time and to only eat soft foods for now. So now after picking up her prescription the four girls where on her way back to the house with Jisoo and Chaeyoung in the front and Lisa at the back with Jennie resting her head on the thai’s shoulder as she slept.

 

“I’m gonna hurt, .”

 

All girls glance at Jennie alarmed but pause when realizing the girl was still asleep, Jisoo shook her head in amusement and kept driving. Chaeyoung’s attention went back to her phone.

 

“Don’t provoke me.”

 

Lisa smiles and brings her hand up to trail through Jennie’s hair soothingly. “What’s going on, love?” She asked.

 

Jennie grumbles, eyebrow furrowing. “I’ll kill you.”

 

“Killing is illegal, babe.” Chaeyoung pipes in from the front row.

 

“But she stole my dumplings.” Jennie complained still sleeping. “Who steals someone else's dumplings, evil people only, she needs to go.”

 

“Please don’t murder anyone, beautiful.” Lisa said while holding in her laugher, trying to shake too much as she did not want to ruin this moment. “We’ll get you more.”

 

“Fine.”

 

-------------------------

 

When they get home Jennie is still asleep, Lisa is tired from trying to hold in her laugher and the senseless conversations Jennie kept having while asleep.

 

“ing NASA removing Pluto’s role as a planet.”

 

“It’s been a while since then. I’m sure she’s moved on already, baby.”

 

“She’s a boss , she needs no NASA to tell her what she can be.”

 

“That’s right, Jen.”

 

Once home Jisoo gently wakes Jennie up softly. “You tired, babe?” She asked lightly as the brunette looked at her with half opened eyes.

 

“Shut up.” She mumbles.

 

“Bossy.” Jisoo mumbles, helping her up and walking to the door and with the help of the other two they set her down on the coach while the girl tried to reach into .

 

“Babe, no, don’t touch.” Chaeyoung scolds holding her hands.

 

“But it hurts.” Jennie complained pouting.

 

“Well then eat your jello so you can take the medicine.”

 

“I don’t wanna.”

 

“Jennie Ruby Jane.”

 

“Fine. But I’m eating cause I want to, not because you tell me to.”

 

“Sure thing, love.”

 

After Jennie eats she falls back asleep hoping that after she wakes up she’ll be back to her senses. Not that Jennie wasn’t adorable but she was like a handful. Lisa couldn’t record anything, Chaeyoung was tired of holding Jennie’s mouth from going into and Jisoo was tired of repeating the same things all over again.

 

“Where are they?” Jennie speaks up and the this time is Chaeyoung who answers first who had Jennie’s head in her lap.

 

“Who, baby?”

 

“My wives.”

 

This was a thing, Jennie had been calling them her wives for quite sometime now, as per her own opinion she needed no paper to tell her if she could be married to them or not. She gave each of them a ring, she made a promise to them and in her mind that makes them her wives so this wasn’t news at all. Though it didn’t mean their heart didn’t flutter at the sound of the word.

 

“I need them.” She then says.

 

“You need them huh?” Jisoo answers this time, Jennie’s legs resting on her lap.

 

“Yeah. I need them, can you go get them?”

 

Lisa’s heart is soaring as a soft smile takes over her face. “We are all here, love.”

 

“You are not leaving?”

 

“No, never.”

 

-----------------------

 

When Jennie wakes up she find herself in their bed sandwiched in between Jisoo and Chaeyoung, with Lisa’s hand around Jisoo and hers waist. She reaches up with her hand and touches her cheeks tenderly, wincing a bit at the touch. She leans her head up to see her pain medicine was by the bedside table next to a glass of water with a note that said... ‘Take two when you wake up. <3’

 

She then looks down and notices she’s on her PJ’s meaning the girls had probably help her change before going to sleep. She doesn’t remember what happened and hoped she didn’t do anything embarrassing but being here surrounded by them, knowing Jisoo and Chaeyoung took the day off just to be with her when they didn’t have to as their jobs where more demanding that Lisa’s. She was thankful, they always went out of her way for her and being hear surrounded by their arms, in their warmth of their bed. She can help but feel eternally grateful that the universe let her have them all in her life.

 

And if in the morning they ask her questions about pluto, and dumplings endlessly teasing her, well she takes it all in like a champ. It’s the least she can do, because they love her and she loves them.