Dreams and misunderstandings // Jensoo

Words are all I have (to take your heart away)

A/N: I updated twice today, so go back one chapter if you want some Jenlisa stuff. 

This is just fluff basically. I was reading a fic from a different fandom and really liked the idea. Hence this was born.

--------------------------------------

It’s Wednesday morning and Jisoo for some reason decides that today would be a great day to take the first slot her pilates teacher had which meant getting up at 7 a.m. in the morning on her day off. It was a mistake, one she will make sure to not make again. She then remembers how now no one in the dorm had gone grocery shopping hence they had been living on toast and take out for the past four days so she decides to go grocery shopping… another big mistake as when she gets there the place was busy, who goes grocery shopping this early in the morning? Oh yeah… Jisoo does.

 

Which is how she finds herself impatiently standing in line waiting to be checked out, hungry because she decided to come here and then get some breakfast so she could eat with the girls, also a big mistake. Jisoo is starving. And it’s a good thing she’s patient considering the rate in which the line is moving.

 

So here she is scrolling mindlessly through instagram after running out of battery on her switch as she waits. She has been waiting for so long she feels she was born here and will probably die here. And okay maybe is the hunger talking but the line is so damn slow.

 

She looks around at the other lines hoping that maybe one of those is moving faster but nope there are all the same lengths and not moving. She rolls her eyes and can’t help the exasperated sigh that leaves when the line moves a mere half-inch. Half-inch, not more, not less just half-inch. She’s probably going to die here.

 

She sighs again as she returns to her instagram and likes a photo Chaeyoung posted, and smiles as she comments a heart and a flower, their Chaeyoungie always busy on her free time either, drawing, writing or making flower arrangements, she swears she will be the type of woman to have her own garden if she ever gets her own place, Jisoo just hope her her garden will be bug free if she does.

 

She then comes across a photo of Lisa and sends her a quick text telling her to tag her in the picture as her photographer otherwise she will not like nor comment on the photo, she smiles when she receives a crying emoji in return and an instagram notification right after, as promised she likes and comments.

 

She then comes across a photo Jennie posted a few minutes ago, she pauses obviously, lingers longer on the photo, she always does, every opportunity she gets to admire her girlfriend she will take. She smiles when she sees the caption shaking her head at the clever ways her dumpling of a girlfriend always finds to subtly hint at their comeback. So smart that girl.

 

She hits like in the photo and is about to comment when she hears a man clearing behind her. Looking up she notices the line has finally moved the equivalent of two human spaces and with an apologetic smiles she moves forward. Looking down at her phone she gets a notification from their group chat and frowns when she reads it.

 

Jendukie [ 9:21 a.m.]

 

Don’t like my .

 

Chaeyoungie [ 9.21 a.m.]

 

What ?

 

Limario [ 9.21 a.m]

 

Whatever it was, it wasn’t me.

 

Jendukie [ 9:21 a.m.]

 

I’m speaking to Jisoo

 

At this Jisoo ‘s frowns deepens, what did she do? She kiss her good morning today, granted she was asleep but still also she left her a note. She didn’t play games last night and spent time with her instead, was it maybe that she didn't stay to cuddle? Could that be it? Jisoo was tapping her foot now against the floor and having an angry Jendukie without knowing why was the equivalent of committing a federal crime and being on the run.

 

Jendukie [ 9:21 a.m.]

 

Are not going to say anything @KimJisoo?

 

Choo <3 [ 9.22 a.m]

 

I’m sorry?

 

Jendukie [ 9:21 a.m.]

 

Really? That’s all you have to say for yourself?

 

Chaeyoungie [ 9.21 a.m.]

 

Oh Choo is in trouble….

 

Limario [ 9.21 a.m]

 

Unnie, don’t say a word! Everything can and will be used against you!

 

Choo [ 9.22 a.m]

 

I just… don’t know what I did.

 

There, honesty right? That was the best policy or so they say. Besides it’s not like she has time to think about what she did as her turn comes next, she gives her phone to her manager as she places the items on the belt, biting her lip at the implications her text might have. She notices the amused smile her manager has, probably having a fit at watching her worry to death about her future at home.

 

Jendukie [ 9:30 a.m.]

 

Upon doing some inner thinking I believe I was mistaken...

 

Chaeyoungie [ 9.30 a.m.]

 

What?

 

Limario [ 9.30 a.m]

 

Aww… so no fighting today?

Choo [ 9.30 a.m]

 

What?

 

Jendukie [ 9:30 a.m.]

 

I...think...thought we had fought last night, but it turns out it was a dream…

 

Chaeyoungie [ 9.30 a.m.]

 

omg

 

Limario [ 9.31 a.m]

 

Holy !

 

Limario [ 9.31 a.m]

 

LMFAO

 

Limario [ 9.31 a.m]

 

I’M CRYING

 

Chaeyoungie [ 9.31 a.m.]

 

She really is…

 

Choo [ 9.31 a.m]

 

Wait… you thought we had a fight? Is that why you were angry at me and texted me a bunch of angry emojis a few minutes ago?

 

She shares the news with her manager and they have to stop walking because of how hard he was laughing. Jisoo from her side was breathing easier and couldn’t help but let out a chuckle herself, leave it to her girlfriend to get angry at something dream her did. When they get back to the car and her manager has recovered his sanity to drive her home she takes out her phone again to continue their conversation.

 

Chaeyoungie [ 9.45 a.m.]

 

What exactly did dream Choo do?

 

Jendukie [ 9.45 a.m]

 

I said I love you and she didn’t say it back… she said keep it.

 

Limario [ 9.45 a.m.]

 

Wow… what the Choo? That was really ing rude.

 

Choo [ 9.45 a.m]

 

I did nothing! I always say I love you back!

Jendukie [ 9.45 a.m]

 

I know! Why do you think I got so angry!

 

Jendukie [ 9.45 a.m]

 

I’m sorry :( I’ll make it up to you, I promise.

 

Chaeyoungie [ 9.46 a.m.]

 

Me and Lisa are having a sleepover with Joy and Yeri it seems…

 

Limario [ 9.46 a.m.]

 

I’ll bring the snacks.

 

Limario [ 9.46 a.m.]

 

Also get it, Turtle Rabbit Kim!


 

When Jisoo gets home is 11:30. She makes sure to leave the groceries on the kitchen and let the youngest two know she brought food and to help put the groceries away. They say thanks and wish her luck before she head to Jennie’s room to apologize? Honestly who knows what she’s supposed to do in this cases.

 

She knocks and hears a quiet ‘Come in’ so she opens the door and see’s Jennie on her mirror brushing her hair after her shower, she looks at her for a second before making herself known. “Hey.”

 

Jennie falters for a second before leaving her brush and turning around. “Hey.” She says looking at the floor.

 

“Soo… I don’t know if dream me would do this but on behalf of dream me I am sorry, I’m sorry she didn’t say I love you back when I, Jisoo Turtle Rabbit Kim, in fact love you very much and will always say it back and will always love hearing it come from you.” She says earnestly.

 

Jennie fidgets and bites her lips. “I’m sorry.” She says quietly. “I know it wasn’t actually you but it was very realistic okay?”

 

“I know.” She tells her, taking out the cupcake she had bought for her. “So I got you this to compensate for dream me...but…” She says pulling the fork away when her eager girlfriend wanted to take it. “You did say you are making it up to me, so I expect you to fulfill your promise tonight by making me orange chicken and wearing those high stockings I like.” She whispers against her ear.

 

“Holy . Yes.” Jennie agrees wholeheartedly. “You want them, you have them.”

 

“Good, now let’s go get some breakfast.” She says pulling Jennie up. “You go first you are wearing the shorts I like.”

 

“Okay, .”

 

“Your, .”

 

“My, .”