A Trip To Remember / Chaelisa

Words are all I have (to take your heart away)

A/N Another rewrite of mine. Smol Chaelisa story. Next up Jenlisa.

---------

It all happened in a week, Lisa had been stressing over what to give Chaeyoung for her birthday, and after a night of drinking and watching endless Disney movies, Lisa knew exactly what her gift would be. So after a week of research and some anxiety induced headaches (because holy is Disney so ing expensive), Lisa had tickets, hotel and flight reservations ready. 

After a lovely dinner, which Lisa may or may not have bought but still made the effort on putting it on an actual plate and dressed up as an actual chef just for the fun of it, Lisa told Chaeyoung she could pick the movie, knowing her girl would pick up Aladdin seeing as how excited she was about the upcoming release of the new movie. So, naturally she hid the tickets on the DVD case. Chaeyoung may have cried, and Lisa swore she’d go through all of the headaches in the word if that meant she could see that smile on Chaeyoung’s face again.

Because Chaeyoung was so thrilled, she wanted to plan everything and that included using multi-colored pens, highlighters, and a cork board may or may not have come out with the maps for all the theme parks, a route and circled attractions may or may not be marked on them. Lisa found Chaeyoung’s enthusiasm adorable. So much so that she just let the blonde take the lead and let her know what she needed from her, and if buying a pair of those ridiculous couple disney themed shirts made her girl happy, well who was she to say no to her.  

A few weeks later, both girls were sitting on a shuttle bus going to Magic Kingdom, Lisa had her arm around the blonde’s shoulder, the latter relaxing into it. “ I have three rules” The blonde said snapping Lisa from her thoughts. “One, make sure you are wearing your ears, by the time we get there, Two, the ‘Im celebrating’ button needs to be visible. And three, we are making good use of that memory maker photopass, because I know that ’s expensive, baby. Do I make myself clear?” She said looking at Lisa, excitement showing in her eyes.

“Yes, ma’am” She said with a smile, giving the blonde a peck on the lips as confirmation.

“So what’s first on our agenda for the day, birthday girl?” Lisa asked, her hand going up and down the blonde’s shoulder.

“Lisa, my birthday isn’t today.” Chaeyoung said.

“I know, but according to the button, and for the sake of your trip, every day is your birthday this week isn’t it?” Lisa said, taking out her own pair of ears from their shared backpack. Chaeyoung’s were sparkly minnie ears while Lisa was wearing the sorcerer mickey headband. 

“Right.” Chaeyoung said softly with a goofy smile on her smile, the thai girl looked adorable with those ears and the blonde’s heart was going crazy.

-----------------------------------

“Where to next Chipmunk?” Lisa  asked, holding the blonde’s hand as they exit China’s pavilion.

“Well now we head over to Norway to meet Anna and Elsa.” The blonde said looking at the map in her free hand.

“That sounds good to me.” Lisa said smiling, as they began walking closer to the pavilion “It’s amazing here. I mean they are missing an Thailand pavilion, a food place  is not enough, but maybe I’m biased.” She said with a smile and a wink making the blonde chuckle. ”What’s been your favorite, love?”

“Definitely Morocco.” Chaeyoung said with a smile. “It’s been great being here with you. Thank you Lisa.” she continued, making them to stop to hug the thai girl. “I love you.” she said against the thai girl’s neck.

---------------------

If you asked Lisa Hollywood Studios has been her favorite so far, because Star Wars, and being the dork she is, she actually participated on the Jedi training academy, because damn it! She wanted to fight Darth Vader! 

Of course Toy Story land was also the best even if Chaeyoung did for beating her in Toy Story Mania. And if Lisa let her win, well the blonde didn’t need to know that, she’d lose a thousand times more if it made the blonde smile like that. 

They also entered a Frozen sing-along and okay, maybe Lisa has more videos of Chipmunk singing and laughing than from the actual show it self, but who cares, once again Chaeyoung’s smile makes Lisa promise herself to take her to Disney at least once a year for the rest of their lives together.

Next up was Animal Kingdom and there were two things going through Lisa’s mind, first ‘Why in the ing hell is this particular park so hot?´ and ´Holy , I’m so tired of walking non-stop for two days straight, when do we stop?’  

Lisa was once again fanning herself with her free hand while the blonde lead them both through the nature trails stopping every once in while to look at the animals. While Chaeyoung took her time staring at the gorillas, Lisa let her mind wonder again, and this time she was regretting spending 150 dollars just so she and her girlfriend could have their own avatars, she swears this trip will leave them broke. But then the blonde turns around with a blinding smile, showing her a picture she took of the gorillas on her phone and suddenly she doesn’t mind if she ends up broke.

-----

“Lisa I swear to ing god, if you spin this tea cup any faster I’m going to vomit on you!” Chaeyoung angrily shouted, closing her eyes, though that seemed to only make it worse.

“Hey, hey watch the language Chip There are kids here!” The thai girl said, happily spinning the wheel even faster. “Besides where’s your Disney spirit?”

“You’re lucky I haven’t eaten my Mickey pretzel yet or it’d have been all over you right now.” Chaeyoung said, grabbing Lisa’s hands to stop her from spinning, as a loud thump was heard signaling the ride stop. “Oh thank god.”

“You wanna ride again?” Lisa asked, happily.

“No I really don’t.” The blonde said, dizzily standing up and wobbling  off the ride.

“Chipmunk look! There’s Alice and the Rabbit! Let’s go get a picture!” Lisa chimed happily, grabbing her hand and running towards the line. 

“You’re awfully cheery today, Lisa” she said walking in hand in hand with the thai girl toward the line.

“Just happy to be here with my girl.” she said with a smile, giving a quick peck to Chaeyoung’s forehead before continuing walking towards the line.

For the blonde’s actual birthday, Lisa’s plans was just letting the blonde continue to take the lead, up until their dinner reservation. However arriving at the park the blonde said she wanted Lisa to pick what she wanted to do first hence the spinning tea cups. Afterwards they spent the day walking around, entering different rides like the Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain etc…

By the time of their dinner reservation at Be Our Guest arrived, both of them were exhausted and ready to rest before taking the shuttle to the hotel. And why this restaurant? well because she knew Chipmunk’s favorite movie is Beauty and the Beast and she knew Chaeyoung would love it. 

“It looks like the movie, Lisa” the blonde said excitedly to which Lisa responded by pulling closer by the waist and smiling, 

During the dinner itself they talked about everything, things they’d needed to do when they got home, their favorite moments of the trip, things they’d like to do more as a couple, and then they started talking about how Disney genuinely seems to be the happiest place on earth and how it was impossible not to be happy here. Chaeyoung then started ranting on Disney’s history, their philosophy etc… and the thai girl could do nothing but stare lovingly.

“We should get married.” Lisa blurted out on the middle of Chaeyoung’s speech.

“What?”

“Okay so hear me out...we’ve been dating for a few years now…” she started getting fidgety and had problems reaching into her back pocket for the ring, “And watching you during this trip, your excitement, your childish smiles, just makes me remember when I first saw you in that custom party, you were Tinkerbell and I was dressed up as Flynn, and I came up to you and you were kinda of rude at first but then I said a stupid joke and man! Chipmunk the smile you gave to me was breathtaking, I swear I fell in love then and there. It’s been quite a ride Chae, and everytime I look into your eyes, I see the rest of my life and I see it with you.”

“Wait. Is this an actual proposal?” Chaeyoung asked with the glimmer of tears in her eyes. “At Disney?” she said her voice breaking.

Lisa took a deep breath. “Yes, it is.” she said kneeling on the floor and opening the small, black velvet box she had been carrying for the past four days. “So, Roseanne Park will you marry me?”

Chaeyoung released a breath “Yes.”  she said, nodding her head “Yes, I will” she said, reaching to grab Lisa’s face with both of her hands and leaned over to give her a kiss. When they split they noticed everyone at the restaurant and the cast members were cheering. Though Lisa could hear it she only had eyes for the blonde in front her. Her fiance.  

And Lisa decided Disney really was a magical place.