Early Mornings / Lisoo

Words are all I have (to take your heart away)

A/N: Today is Lisoo´s turn, after this will be chaesoo´s turn, already writing out so look out for that.

-----------

Lisa opens her eyes groggily, resisting the urge to stretch her tired limbs out when she smiles at the sight before her.

Jisoo is still asleep, face buried in the pillow, her brow furrowed the way it often did when she was asleep. Her dark hair sprawled out in the pillow.  Her arm is draped lazily over Lisa’s waist, and the thai can’t help but cover her hand with her own.

She takes a moment to appreciate the early morning moment. The sun is poking through the hotel’s room curtains illuminating the room a little. She can’t help but chuckle at the sight around the room. Clothes thrown everywhere across the room, her bra hanging from a corner of the TV, Jisoo’s miraculously still on the bed, jeans, shoes, shirts are just strewn around the room.

She can’t help but clench her legs at the reminder of last night...

The thai pushes Jisoo against the room door as soon as it closes, kissing her sensensly, touching her everywhere.

“Whoa, at least take me to dinner first.” Said Jisoo between kisses, taking off her jacket at the younger girls persistence.

“Shut up.” said Lisa still kissing the brunette, removing her own jacket and placing her hands under the brunette’s t-shirt tracing her abs.

“Nothing gets me going more like you dancing.” She continued, placing kisses on Jisoo’s neck, the latter only moving her head to the side.

“Oh yeah.” She said grabbing Lisa by the waist and turning her around, placing both of her hands against the door besides the thai’s body, trapping her. “Does it turn you on to watch me, Lali?” She said helping Lisa out of her t-shirt. “I’m going to make scream so hard, the neighbours will know my name.”  Said Jisoo pushing them both backwards towards the bed, clothes being thrown around with no regard.

The brunette pushed Lisa on too the bed gently, climbing on top of her. “You are wearing too much.” She said kissing her pulse and going down, removing Lisa’s bra before going back up. Jisoo kisses her senseless. Kisses her until Lisa sees stars in her eyes.

The thai girl feels possessiveness creep up, desperate to mark the brunette  so everyone knows she’s off limits.

“I want you.” Whispers Lisa between kisses. Pulling Jisoo close, hands wandering towards her toned back.

“God, you’re so hot.” Jisoo breathes into .

The brunette’s hand hooks beneath Lisa’s knee, pulling her leg up and over her hips, grinning when the thai’s hips roll slowly into hers. A moan leaving , and Jisoo pulls back to watch her Lisa looking beautiful. Jisoo really is a lucky woman.

Jisoo then starts going down Lisa’s body, pressing soft kisses to her neck, and across her chest, where she smiles after hearing a moan escape the younger girl’s lips when she latches around one of her s, the thai girl’s hands holding her close.

She cups one in each hand as her lips go lower, down her sternum and across her belly, where she swirls her tongue into her navel softly.

“All good babe?” She asks before going further.

“Please don’t stop.”

Lisa softly trails her fingers across Jisoo’s , the marks from last night, she then pokes her gently on the side, grinning at the way Jisoo’s nose scrunches at the interruption, and open’s one of her eyes looking at Lisa sleepily.

“Can I help you?”

“I’m bored.”  She says quietly and with grin.

“Well go get unbored then.” Said Jisoo sleepily, turning around on the bed.

“Sorry no can do.” Said the younger girl, her finger back to tracing the other girls back. “What happened to my goofy girlfriend, why is there a grumpy stranger in my bed.” She asks jokingly.

“She’s tired and hasn’t had her morning coffee yet.” The grumpy girl answered, once again turning back around to be face to face with Lisa, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her closer giving her a chaste morning kiss. “Good morning.”

“Morning grumpy face.”  Her girlfriend whispered.

The brunette grabs her cellphone from the bedside table to check the time, and groans when she does.

“I have to go, I have glam in an hour.” She said, kissing the thai one more time and sitting up on the side of the bed.

“Nooo” The thai whines, sitting up behind Jisoo and wrapping her arm around her waist, pulling her closer and burrowing her face into her neck.

“You know I’d stay if I could but they need me.” Jisoo said leaning back on to Lisa’s chest.

“Well I need you too.” She said resting her heard in Jisoo’s shoulder. “Great things happen when you are there.”

‘“Exactly. So I need to get ready.” She got up from the comfortable embrace, gathering the outfit she’d wear for the interview.

“Fine.” She said unhappily, falling back on the bed.

The brunette then sat down beside her on the edge of the bed. Caressing Lisa’s cheek lovingly. “You have two options. One you come join me in the shower.” at this Lisa seemed to woke up again with new found energy. “Or you can sleep more and wait for me to come back with breakfast.”  She said leaning in and kissing her, Lisa bringing her closer by placing her hand on her neck to pull the older girl closer.

Jisoo slips her hand under the sheets around Lisa’s waist, to edge her hand slowly up the thai’s thigh. She then pulls away and starts kissing along the thai’s jaw. Her fingers reach the very top of the inside of Lisa’s thigh, when she pulls away completely, pressing one more kiss on Lisa’s forehead. “That’s not an option, babe.”

“How dare you?!” Lisa scuffed.

“I got things to do.” Jisoo responded with a laugh.

“I hate you.”

“No you don’t.” Said Jisoo already heading to the bathroom.

“No I don’t.” Said Lisa to herself, already getting up from them bed to make her way to the bathroom to joining her girlfriend.

Later when they are both enjoying their rest of the day, both once again , the sheets pooled around their waist and having dinner, Lisa decides early mornings may not be as bad as she thought, as long as she gets to keep Jisoo for the rest of the day.