Chapter 4

Just A Typical High School Drama (Completed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay, Leo needs to be fed three times a day. Since he's only a mechanical baby, he doesn't need constant feeding." Lisa told Jennie as she handed the baby to her.

"Hold on a second! His name is Kuma!" Jennie said.

"No. His name is Leo," Lisa calmly corrected.

"Who the hell named him Leo?" Jennie was getting agitated.

"I did."

"WHAT? WHY DO YOU GET TO CHOOSE THE NAME?"

"Because I took care of him first."

"SO? I AM TAKING CARE OF HIM NOW!"

"His name is Leo."

"NO! KUMA!"

"Leo."

"KUMA!"

"Leo."

"KUMA!"

"What's that smell?" Lisa sniffed.

"Eww! I think Kuma just pooped!" Jennie said as she shoved the baby to Lisa.

"Why did you give him to me? I did my part already. Now do yours!" Lisa shoved back the baby to Jennie's arms.

"But I don't know how to change nappies! You have the experience, you already did it, and so you do it!"

"Fine, I'll do it just this once. Watch carefully. You have to do this later by yourself at home."

Lisa stood behind a desk in one of the classrooms, the baby on the table, and Jennie peering behind her. She was going to use the Thai as a human shield if needed to be. Lisa looked like one of those surgeons ready to operate.

She gave a gentle tug on the tabs on the diaper to open it.

"Eww! Gross! Poop!" Jennie said.

"Well what did you expect? Chocolate?" Lisa sarcastically replied.

Jennie rolled her eyes at her sarcasm.

Stretching her hands out, Lisa asked, "Please pass me the wet wipes."

Jennie reached down for the bad and dug out a packet of wet wipes and handed it obediently to Lisa.

"Powder please."

Once again, Jennie reached for the powder bottle and handed it to Lisa.

Lisa was like a pro. In no time, she finished changing the baby. She didn't even break a sweat!

"Wow you're amazing!" Jennie, amazed at everything she had just witnessed, complimented the Thai girl.

"That's because you're lousy," she replied as she fix her things. "You can call me if you need help with Leo."

With that, Lisa left the class.

"FOR THE LAST TIME, HIS NAME IS KUMA! AND DON'T EXPECT MY CALL BECAUSE I WON'T NEED TO CALL YOU! I CAN PERFECTLY TAKE CARE OF KUMA MYSELF!" Jennie shouted after her. 

"And they call her the ice princess? The world's most annoying jerk Kuma suit her better!" Jennie said aloud to herself.

Jennie was busy muttering to herself that she didn't notice her friends coming in. 

"Ughh! I really really hate that rude girl!" 

"Why do I have to be partnered with her with this !"

Just then Seulgi whistled, "Looks like our little sun has melted a part of the ice princess!"

"You mean more like blasted a part away! If you ask me she explodes most of the time!" Wendy snickered.

"Well nobody asked you Wendy, so zip it!" Joy said.

"Woman, I wasn't even talking to you!" Wendy retorted.

"Ok you two, take your lovers' quarrel outside," Seulgi interrupted, snickering at the two.

"WE ARE NOT LOVERS!" Wendy and Joy shouted at the same time.

"Ok chill man! I was just joking!" Seulgi gulped. The two looked murderously angry at her. Seulgi just chuckled. 

"So Jen, what did you do to her? Cast a spell on her? As far as I've heard, she doesn't talk much, yet alone offer her help to anyone. And here you are, managing to get into a heated discussion with her!"

"Argument would be a better... OUCH! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM WOMAN?" Everyone turned to see Joy smacking Wendy on the head.

"You are!" she replied indignantly.

 

... ... ...

 

Jennie Kim just reached home after a long day. As she placed her keys on the side table by the stairs, she thought, Phew! Good thing Jisoo's here, she can help me out with Kuma.

Just then, her phone vibrated. She received a message. 

From: Chichuu~

Hey Jennie! I won't be home tonight. You'll be alright by yourself, won't you? I have to run an errand. I'll be back tomorrow. Take care and try not to get into trouble. Also, try not to mess up the house; otherwise I'll have a hard time cleaning afterwards.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter