Chapter 32 END

Just A Typical High School Drama (Completed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Lisa!" Hanbin called out to the ashen-haired girl when he spotted her slumped to the roadside. "What's wrong? Where's Jennie?"

"Damn it Hanbin!" Lisa cursed as her fist punched the ground. "They took her and I let them get away!" tears were b up in her eyes.

"What? Who are they? What happened?" Hanbin demanded as he grabbed Lisa by the collar. "You were supposed to protect her damn it!"

Lisa didn't even try to resist Hanbin. She had failed to protect Jennie. "They were masked. They just took her," Lisa bit back her lips to prevent her tears from falling.

"Took who?"

Lisa and Hanbin turned around upon hearing the familiar voice.

"J-Jennie?" Lisa was stunned. The said girl was in front of her, perfectly fine and unscathed. Hanbin too, who was looking dumbfounded, looked like he saw a ghost.

"I've been looking all over for you guys! Where's Jisoo?" There was a curious look on Jennie's face.

"Jisoo?" Lisa asked a little confused.

"Oh , I think they took her!" Hanbin said in realization.

 

... ... ...

 

What's going on? Jisoo's mind was in a whirl. She was waiting for Hanbin one moment and she felt rough hands grabbing her the next. She blanked out immediately after. Her hands and legs were bounded, and a sack covered her head, not allowing her to see anything.

In a matter of seconds, Jisoo came to a realization. She was mistaken for Jennie and got kidnapped. Jennie was probably safe somewhere and she thanked heavens for that.

The ground was shaking slightly and Jisoo reckoned she was in a moving vehicle.

The van skidded to a halt and Jisoo jerked forward.

Ouch! That hurts! Jisoo said to herself.

It wasn't long before she heard the door opening when she was lifted up and hauled across the shoulder of one of the men.

"I wonder what she has been feeding herself with? She weighs a ton!" said the man who was carrying her.

I so do not! Jisoo wanted to say aloud but she couldn't because was gagged.

"Stop complaining," said another man. "Here, just pass her to me."

Jisoo felt herself being tossed around like a sack of potatoes.

"You're right. This little princess needs to go on a diet."

My weight is perfectly normal! Jisoo thought to herself.

The man carrying Jisoo stopped walking as Jisoo heard screeching sound. It sounded like rusty metal doors opening. It wasn't long before Jisoo felt herself being placed on the ground- not too gently.

"Man! My arms feel like they're going to break!" said the man who carried Jisoo.

Oh please, you're exaggerating. You're just a wimp, Jisoo said to herself as she rolled her eyes. Not only was she being kidnapped but being insulted too. I'm not fat.

Jisoo squinted as the bright light suddenly gushed into her eyes. The sack had been removed from her head and the tape had been removed from .

Ouch! she wanted to say but her eyes widened in surprise at the person in front of her.

"You!" Jisoo's voice was a little higher than intended. But it was better this way. She didn't want anyone to find out her real identity just yet. She could be in big trouble, no, she was already in trouble. She just needed time to find out what was going on and plan her escape.

She recognized the girl in front of her. She had seen her too often in school.

"Surprise to see me Princess Jennie?" the girl smirked.

 

... ... ...

 

"Taeyang! You're here!" Jennie ran into the arms of her ex-bodyguard. Dong Young-bae or known as ‘Taeyang’ was the current head of security of the palace.

"It's good to see you Jennie," the large-built man returned her hug. They were all gathered in the New Zealand Embassy of Korea.

"Taeyang! Something terrible has happened!" Jennie was going hysterical. "Jisoo has been kidnapped!"

"Is that so? What happened?" Taeyang asked.

"She was mistaken for me and some masked men took her away in a van," she told him sadly. "And what are you doing all the way here in Korea? Shouldn't you be in New Zealand?"

"Well, with the amount of trouble you two always get into, I figured it would be better if I was close by," Taeyang replied.

"You came in the right time Taeyang," Hanbin said.

"I guess I did," Taeyang said. "Did any of you see the plate number of the van?"

"It had no plate number," Lisa spoke up.

"Should we call the local authorities? We haven't notified them yet," Hanbin said.

"I don't think that would be wise Hanbin," Lisa told him. "Imagine what a huge commotion it'll cause. The media will find out and things will get even messier."

"But what do we do now? I mean, we can't just sit down and wait. Jisoo could be comatose for all we know," Hanbin worriedly said.

"Oh this is my fault," Jennie was reproachful of herself. After all, it was she who got Jisoo to dress up as her.

"No, it's not," Lisa said firmly. "Jisoo won't have it any other way. Besides, Jisoo can take care of herself."

"You don't have to worry so much Jennie," Taeyang assured the sad princess. "We're going to find her. We have a tracking system after all."

"A tracking system?" Jennie perked up.

"Yea, how do you think I know where you always run off to?" Taeyang smiled at the raven-haired princess who looked like she was about to explode any time soon.

 

... ... ...

 

"Chaeryeong," Jisoo's voice was filled with disgust when she saw the brown-haired girl.

"You don't look happy to see me princess," she smirked.

"Why should I?" Jisoo retorted.

"I thought you would treat me a lot nicer," Chaeryeong mused. "I guess I was wrong."

"It was you all along wasn't it? You make a fine actress Chaeryeong. You really had us fooled."

"Why I'll take that as a compliment," she smiled.

"So it was you who threatened and exposed Je... me!" Jisoo nearly gave herself away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter