Chapter 14

Just A Typical High School Drama (Completed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was now after school.

Jennie was down in the hallway where the lockers were neatly arranged. She had to retrieve some of her things to bring home. Jennie opened the gray metal door of her locker. She looked inside and saw a piece of white paper in one of the compartments.

"Another fan mail or love letter," Jennie sighed. "When will they stop?"

She reached for the paper and opened to see what it said.

Would it be anything new?

As Jennie unfolded the paper, she frowned.

"Jennie? What's wrong?" Lisa suddenly asked which made Jennie jump.

Lisa was in the hallway too and had spotted Jennie rooted to the spot.

"N-Nothing! Just another fan mail," Jennie quickly replied as she crumpled the piece of paper and slid it inside her pocket. "Gosh Lisa! Don't do that! I nearly had a heart attack!"

"Do what?" Lisa asked innocently.

"Suddenly appearing out of nowhere and scaring me!" Jennie exclaimed.

"Sorry for scaring you, but I didn't appear out of nowhere. I was right beside you for quite a while now. You were spacing out and didn't notice me," Lisa told her.

"Have you seen Jisoo?" Jennie asked Lisa changing the topic.

"Have you forgotten? I thought you told her to buy some groceries right after school for the party tonight," Lisa replied.

"Right... Must be getting senile..." Jennie awkwardly said. "Have you seen Hanbin then?" she asked somewhat desperately.

"Is something the matter?" Lisa was getting worried after hearing the tone of Jennie.

Why is she in a hurry to find Jisoo or Hanbin? Could it be something to do with the fan mail? But why can't she tell me instead?" Lisa thought as her face fell.

"There he is!" Jennie suddenly said. "Gotta go! See you later at my house tonight ok Lisa! Bye!" With that, Jennie dashed off. She didn't even answer Lisa's question.

Lisa just stood rooted to the spot and stared until she could not see Jennie anymore. It really pained her as she knew that Jennie was keeping something from her. The worst part was that Jennie was probably going to tell Hanbin.

 

... ... ...

 

"Hanbin!" Jennie called out as she ran to the entrance of the north block.

Immediately upon hearing her voice, the jet black-haired boy stopped and turned around.

Hanbin had known Jennie for years and he could tell straight away that something was bothering her.

"Jennie what's wrong?" Hanbin asked worried.

"It's this," she replied as she handed the crushed piece of paper to Hanbin.

Hanbin furrowed his brows. "Are you sure it's addressed to you? I thought you're the most popular girl in school?" Hanbin said.

"Well I guess you thought wrong Hanbin," Jennie replied.

"It's alright Jennie. Don't worry. I'm sure it's just some crazy who's jealous of you," Hanbin assured Jennie. He then pulled her into a tight embrace.

Ten meters away, Lisa hid in the shadows as she watched Hanbin hugging Jennie. Unable to watch any longer, Lisa walked away. Her heart breaking into pieces.

"Yea I know. But we have to tell Jisoo first," Jennie told Hanbin as she pulled away from him.

"Of course!" Hanbin replied. "She gets angry every time we keep something from her even if it's as trivial as hiding th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter