Chapter 28

Just A Typical High School Drama (Completed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hi, you must be the fengshui master," she said, pausing for a while to analyze Lisa.

Lisa shifted uncomfortably under her scrutinizing gaze. Suddenly, Yerim's warning earlier came back as a reminder. She couldn't get caught.

Acting impulsively, Lisa said hastily, "Yes! Of course! I'm Pranpriya Bruschweiler."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Bruschweiler. I'm Park Bom. His royal majesty has put me in charge," she said in a business-like manner.

Underneath the thick heavy make up the woman wore, Lisa saw that she had crow's feet. Park Bom looked much younger from afar.

"...Pardon me Mrs. Bruschweiler, but you look very young... "

Lisa wasn't really listening to a word Bom was saying. She knew she was talking about fengshui and the palace but she was caught off guard when she suddenly changed topic and commented on her youthfulness.

"It's amazing what technology can do these days," Lisa found herself saying.

"You had botox?" the woman exclaimed.

"Err, yea. Something like that," Lisa said though botox was not the first thing in her mind.

"They did a very good job! I don't see any wrinkles!" Bom said amazed.

"Yes, of course. I only have the best," Lisa said continuing her facade.

"Could you tell me where you did it?" she asked eagerly.

''I had it done in Korea. Their technology is very advanced." Lisa told her.

"Can you give me the name of the place? I want to go there the next time I visit the Korea."

"Oh, I err forgot," Lisa said lamely.

"Forgot? But I'm sure you can remember at least the name of the clinic. I don't need the exact address," she pressed on.

Lisa quickly racked her head for any names. The woman looked like she wasn't going to give up anytime soon.

"Err... It's in Busan City, Second Avenue. I'm really bad in remembering names..." Lisa said.

"I suppose that will do," Bom said as she scribbled down the address in her clipboard. "Shall we proceed to the rooms now?" she asked.

 

... ... ...

 

"Umm... everything looks fine here," Lisa said. She was wondering how she was going to escape and look for Jennie. Bom had led her into one of the guest bedrooms.

"Are you sure?" Bom asked unconvinced.

Lisa walked around the bedroom one more time. She really had to say something intelligent soon or Bom will find out that she's a phony.

"Well, if you really want to know what I think..." Lisa dragged as she was trying to buy more time for her to think.

"Yes," Bom encouraged.

"The bed should not be placed directly in front of the door," Lisa pointed out. "Sleeping in line with the door will expose you to excessive Chi," she said hoping that what she said was right.

"Yes, yes. That makes sense!" Bom agreed as she looked up from her clipboard and then continued making notes. "What else? Please continue Mrs. Bruschweiler."

"Erm lastly," Lisa said. "You should never put a working desk or computer in the bedroom." Lisa looked back at Bom before continuing to explain. "You see, the working desk and the bed are oppo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter