Chapter 2

Just A Typical High School Drama (Completed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jisoo you bastard! You never told us that you have a cousin! And a hot chick for that matter!" Seulgi cried and gave a playful punch at Jisoo.

"Don't even think about it Seulgi! Lay a finger on her and I will personally wipe out that precious face of yours that you try so hard to maintain!" Jisoo threatened. "Besides, you already have Irene."

Seulgi gulped as she subconsciously touched her face, as if checking to see if it was still intact. Jisoo was sure scary today. She noted to herself never to hit on Jennie, even just for a joke, for the sake of her self-preservation.

"Oh please! I am well capable of taking care of myself unnie!" Jennie retorted, hating the fact that her older cousin was treating her like a child.

"Don't associate me with her Jisoo! It's an insult you know," Irene interjected, feeling appalled at the thought of her and Seulgi, though her eyes say otherwise.

"Hey!" Seulgi cried out, pretending to be hurt. Everyone just rolled their eyes on her.

The bell rang, signaling the end of the break. All the students were making their way out of the cafeteria and heading to their next class.

"I'll walk you to your next class Jen," Jisoo volunteered as she pulled Jennie out of the cafeteria. "You've got some explaining to do."

"I wanted to surprise you. I arrived last night and stayed at a hotel. By the way, I'm moving in with you today."

"You mean more like wanted to give me a heart attack. I thought I was hallucinating when I saw you. Does Uncle know you're here?"

"Maybe." Jennie shrugged.

Before Jisoo could further question her, Jennie quickly slipped into her next class.

Jisoo facepalmed herself. Aish! That girl!

The class was already full when Jennie entered. All the seats were taken all except for one; the one right at the back.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Jennie mumbled. Apparently, the one empty seat is beside a certain someone whom she had an unpleasant encounter with, the rude girl from earlier.

GREAT! JUST GREAT! Jennie rolled her eyes unconsciously.

"Do you have a problem Miss Kim?" Mr. Kwon asked. Kwon Jiyong who taught Jennie history earlier on also teaches life skills class.

"Yes sir! I violently object sitting next to her!" Jennie replied pointing to the quiet Lisa.

"Sorry kiddo. You have to put aside your personal preferences. You are sitting next to Manoban and that's final."

"What?" Jennie cried, though she did as she was told and walk towards the rude girl's direction unwillingly.

"Kids these days..." Jiyong sighed as he started his class.

Jennie plopped herself unhappily on the chair. From the moment she stepped into class, the rude girl just sat there at her little corner reading her boring book. Even when she objected sitting next to her, causing a ruckus, she still continued reading her book, not once shifting her attention away. Only when the teacher started the lesson did she put her book away and look up towards the board.

Jennie was really mad. How could she be so indifferent?

She couldn't concentrate at all and spent the entire lesson shooting daggers at her. The whole class noticed the raging aura around her, and they took turns to look back and peak at her. Even the teacher noticed and would take occasiona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter