Chapter 18

Just A Typical High School Drama (Completed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie ran and ran.

She knew what she had to do now. She had to make everything right with her and Lisa again.

Being the impulsive, rash and impatient girl that she was, Jennie didn't bother waiting for the rain to stop. She didn't even bother to take the umbrella with her.

Her mind only thought of one thing, or one person, Lisa.

Suddenly, she stopped.

She had no idea where she was running to. She didn't know where Lisa lived. All this time it was she who came to her house.

!

Jennie looked around lost. She was now in Maple Street, that was what the sign in front of her said.

As she was about to turn back home, Jennie heard a screech. It was the sound of a car breaking.

BANG!

That sound came right after and Jennie looked towards the road. A van skidded and rammed against a taxi. But the vehicles didn't stop moving upon collision.

They were now heading towards her out of control. Jennie wanted to run but her legs turned wobbly, she just stood at the pedestrian path unable to move.

"Jennie!" Jisoo panickly shouted.

She saw what was happening and she ran in a speed that could break the world record to save her cousin.

It happened too fast for Jennie's mind to react.

She thought she was going to be hit by the vehicles, but she found herself being pulled away and the next thing she knew, Jennie landed on a soft patch of grass.

"Jennie!"

She heard the voice of her cousin. She turned to her right and saw that her cousin was looking very pale beside her.

Then she heard another voice.

It was barely over a whisper, but Jennie heard it loud and clear. She had missed that familiar voice.

Lisa...

It was the Thai girl who had saved her from danger!

"Jennie," she uttered.

Brown doe eyes meets chocolate feline eyes.

Jennie then found herself in the embrace of a strong pair of arms. Though she was equally as wet as her, Jennie found comfort and warmth in her saviors’ arms.

"I'm so sorry," Jennie heard her savior sob. It surprised her.

Jennie didn't really expect the ice princess to act like that.

"Hanbin told me everything," Lisa continued. "I'm such a fool..."

"That makes two of us," Jennie warmly smiled at Lisa.

Lisa then reached out to touch Jennie's face, hesitantly at first. Lisa started by tracing her jawlines with her knuckles.

Once she was sure Jennie was not going to move away from her touch, she got serious and caressed the side of her cheek.

Lisa inched her face closer to hers and Jennie closed her eyes preparing for what was to come.

Lisa’s plump lips was about to meet hers when she abruptly stopped.

Sensing something, Jennie opened her eyes and stared at Lisa in confusion.

"May I kiss you?" Lisa asked. She wanted her consent first.

Jennie's frown immediately turned into a smile. She threw her hands around her neck as she pressed her lips onto her.

"You don't have to ask," Jennie replied in between their kiss.

Pulling slightly away from their liplocking, Lisa smiled tenderly back at Jennie.

"Does that mean you're my girlfriend now?" asked Lisa.

"It depends," Jennie teased, grinning at the Thai girl. "Is that how you're proposing?"

Looking Jennie in the eye, Lisa asked seriously. "Will you be my girlfriend Jennie?"

Jennie gave a hearty laugh. "Yes! Yes of course!"

Cupping Jennie's face, Lisa bent down again, her lips brushing against Jennie’s waiting ones.

The two were oblivious to the annoyed Jisoo who stood by watching. She was about to protest and make a fuss when a hand clamped over .

The next thing she kne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter