Chapter 12

Just A Typical High School Drama (Completed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was finally after school. The cousins were now walking home together. It also seemed that the whole school had gotten presents for the two. Jisoo and Jennie had so many presents that they couldn't bring all of them home in one round. 

Luckily, their friends offered to take home their presents and the two could just stop by their house to collect the presents the next day.

"Oh my gosh! Jisoo look! A pig!" Jennie pointed to the green bushes.

"What? Are you sure sis? I think you're seeing things. There is no farm here. What would a pig be doing..." Jisoo replied unsurely.

"It's over there now! And no, I am not seeing things! I know what I saw!" Jennie said, her eyes shining with excitement.

"Where? Honestly Jennie, I can't see anything. You aren't pulling my leg are you?" Jisoo asked her in disbelief.

"It's there again!" Jennie exclaimed as she ran to the nearest park to chase after the 'pig'.

"Hey Jen! Wait up! Don't leave me behind!" Jisoo called out as she rushed to catch up with her stubborn cousin.

"Hurry up slow poke!" Jennie replied and the two started to run after the 'pig'.

It was already late by the time Jennie and Jisoo arrived home. They were drenched in sweat and were panting. The 'pig' had disappeared halfway and they just decided to abandon the search as it was dark already.

"Chase after the pig! Yeah right! What a great idea! I didn't even see it!" Jisoo complained as the two of them walked up their front porch.

"I never asked you to come with me! You decided to tag along! And I know what I saw! It was this tall," Jennie said as she gestured with her hands that the pig was nearly two meters tall. "And I could have sworn it was telling us to follow it!"

"Shall I take you to see the doctor couz? You must be hallucinating! Ugh! I can't believe I wasted my time and went along with your craziness. How can a pig be two meters tall in the first place?" Jisoo said as she unlocked the door.

"How would I..." Jennie didn't even get to finish what she was about to say.

 

"SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JISOO AND JENNIE!"

The lights suddenly when Jisoo and Jennie entered the house and their friends suddenly jumped out and popped confetti into the air. Their friends threw them a surprise party. The house was decorated with balloons and a banner which said 'happy birthday'. Obviously the surprise party worked as the twins didn't know what hit them.

"Is that the pig you saw?" Jisoo asked Jennie in disbelieve as she pointed to the pink mascot.

"Of course it is!" Jennie exclaimed. "What did you expect? A real live little pig that goes oink oink? There is no such thing as a real pig that's that tall you know."

"You could have been more specific you know..." Jisoo mumbled.

"Wait, there's two of them here," Jennie stated.

As if on cue, the two mascots took off their headpieces and revealed a smirking Seulgi and a grumpy Wendy.

"Happy birthday you two!" Seulgi laughed.

Wendy merely grunted. It looked as if she had been forced to do it.

"Of course! There were two of you! That's why you were so fast!" Jisoo said. "I don't suppose you guys were willing volunteers?"

"The credit goes to us of course!" Irene and Joy said together.

"And I must say Seulgi and Wendy, you both did a great job of stalling them. We never would have finished in time if it wasn't for you two," Rosé smiled.

"Of course, I'll do anything for my Irene!" Seulgi chuckled. Irene blushed at what Seulgi had said.

Wendy merely scoffed at Seulgi’s display of cringeness. "Remember your promise woman!" Wendy told Joy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter