Chapter 22

Just A Typical High School Drama (Completed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where are we?" Lisa asked Jennie. They seemed to have come to a party in one of the district bars.

"I don't know..." Jennie replied. She had no idea how they managed to come here.

One moment they were running away from Jisoo and Hanbin and the next, they were in some party.

"Oh crap!" Jennie cursed when she saw a familiar blonde. It was her other cousin Yeri!

Jennie had two choices. One, go to Yeri first and make sure she does not reveal her identity. Or two, hide and run away immediately.

However, Jennie was left only with the first choice. Yeri had seen her and was walking towards her.

"Hey I just saw my cousin. Stay here ok?" she told the Thai girl as she rushed off to meet Yeri, leaving Lisa behind.

"Jennie!" Yeri ran to give her a hug. "Yeri missed you!"

"I know and I miss Yeri too," Jennie replied. "Listen Yeri, can you do me a favor?"

Yeri nodded her head.

"I came here with my friend and she doesn't know I'm the princess. So don't go blabbing about those stuff to her ok?" Jennie told Yeri. "Understand?"

Yeri nodded and then a sly smile was plastered on her face. "Is she Jennie's girlfriend?"

Jennie immediately blushed.

"Yeri's right!" Yeri said with glee. "Yeri wants to meet her!"

Lisa was surrounded by girls. Even though she told them to get lost, they became more persistent saying, "How cute! He's playing hard to get!"

He was wondering when Jennie would come back and save her from those annoying girls. Jennie was sure taking her own sweet time.

Suddenly, one of the girls literally threw herself at Lisa. Lisa cringed in disgust. How low could those girls get?

Turning around, she saw two ladies walking towards her. A fuming raven-haired and a blonde one.

Jennie gives her a glare before stomping off fuming while the other blonde shook her head and said, "Tsk tsk."

"Jennie wait!" Lisa called out as she attempted to lose those clingy girls. However, by the time she managed to escape, Jennie had disappeared.

The other blonde who was with Jennie earlier was shaking her head in disapproval at Lisa.

"Where is she?" she asked the other blonde.

The blonde continued to frown at Lisa.

"Please," Lisa begged.

Sighing, the blonde pointed to the left.

Jennie was seated at one of the bar stools fuming in rage. She did not know why she was so jealous. That was so not like her.

"Hey baby! Care to join me?" a man was hitting on Jennie. Just as he was about to place his hand on Jennie's waist, Lisa caught his arm.

"Hands off. She's mine," Lisa growled tightening her hold on the man's hand.

The man was shaking. It was hard to tell if it was due to fear or pain. Lisa looked absolutely intimidating and the man's wrist looked as if it was about to break.

After letting go, the man ran off in fright.

"Let's go somewhere else," Jennie calmly said to Lisa.

Lisa only nodded as she followed Jennie out of the party.

 

... ... ...

 

Lisa was alone in the convenience store. The people there were looking at her suspiciously for she was looking very flustered and uncomfortable.

"The things Jennie makes me go through..." Lisa mumbled to herself as she looked left and right.

"Can I help you young lady?"

Lisa jumped up in surprise as an old woman suddenly appeared before her.

"Umm yes...No! I mean no!" Lisa nearly shouted. "I think I'll just leave now..." Lisa said embarrassed as she left the shop in a hurry.

That was just too humiliating. People probably thought she was a robber.

Just it up Lisa! You have to do this for Jennie! Lisa had a mental debate in her head.

No don't do it! What kind of a person does this? Its bad luck you know to touch this kind of private girl's stuff especially if it’s not yours!

But I’m a girl too right? So these things are normal.

But this will be the first time you’ll be the one buying it! You don’t even buy your own!

You have to do it Lisa! You can't leave Jennie in the lurch!

 

Flashback…

Lisa was waiting for Jennie outside the ladies comfort room. Suddenly, her phone vibrated and caller ID reported that the incoming call was from the cat-eyed girl herself.

"Jennie? What's wrong?" Lisa panicked.

"Umm Lisa..." Jennie started.

"Yes?" Lisa said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter