Chapter 1

Just A Typical High School Drama (Completed)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't believe this! Great job Jennie! You are late for your first day of school! You'll make a very good first impression!" A raven-haired girl with feline eyes, muttered to herself as she dashed off to school.

Entering the hallway of the prestigious YG Academy, the raven-haired was not surprised to see the place deserted. After all, she was late, and the bell had rung a long time ago.

She was walking for ages. Everywhere she turned just led her to a new corridor where she had to make another turn. She was lost, she had no idea how to get to the office, and there was no one in sight to ask for directions. Suddenly, she saw a tall girl with pale silver hair coming out from one of the classrooms.

"Umm, excuse me! I'm new here and I think I'm lost. Can you please show me the way to the office?" Jennie asked.

She blushed slightly as she noticed how good looking the girl was. She had a pale complexion and was also lean yet toned as she glanced at those lanky arms. Her silky hair which was the color of the ashes, reached up to her long and slender neck, passing below her wide shoulders but not reaching the middle of her back.

As she looked up to meet her beautiful tantalizing brown eyes, she noticed that she was devoid of any expressions.

Momentarily locking eyes with her, the ashen haired girl only turned away, leaving her to stare in shock.

The tall girl had completely ignored her and walked away.

WHAT THE! Jennie was beyond pissed.

"WHAT A TOTAL JACKASS! WHO THE HELL DOES SHE THINK SHE IS? ARGH!" Jennie growled in frustration. She officially had just met the rudest girl in the universe.

Her bellows were obviously heard by the rude girl but she continued walking and pretended that nothing happened.

Just then, another girl came out of another class who then notices Jennie and her rage. Looking at the raging girl, she decided to take the risk and approach her.

"Hello. Can I help you?" the girl asked cautiously.

Snapping her head to the side, Jennie's anger suddenly vanished as a new set of emotions took over. Another pretty girl approached her but this time the said girl was so unlike the rude girl she had first encountered.

She was at least the same height as her, pale complexion with a face that can launch a thousand ship and is wearing a serene smile.

Jennie gaped at how pretty the girl is, leaving the other one looking at her confused.

"Uhm? Miss? Can I help you?" the girl asked again. Jennie blinked thrice just to get out from her trance.

"Y...Yes, please." Jennie said in embarrassment. "Can you show me the way to the office?"

The girl looked at Jennie's beat red face and laughed. "Sure. I'll take you there myself since it's on my way. You're new right? I'm Bae Joohyun by the way. But you can call me Irene."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter