3 : Truth Behind The Engagement

Let's Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Sapphire Apartment

  After listening to her explanation, Seung Hyun finally understand the real situation. Their engagement was arranged by family and there is no wedding date at all.

  He still has chance to grab her back.

  Shin Hye was ready to leave his apartment when he suddenly pull her into his hug again. Lil bit startled, she took few second before hugging him back.

  Will she come to his embrace again once she walk out of the door?.

  "Oppa. Its getting late. I'm going back now. I will see you when you free."

  He press his lips on her forehead, he feel scared, so scared if all this only his dream. If this is only a dream, don't wake him up.

  "Just hang on only a lil bit. I will fix everything. I promise."

  He hold her chin, pull her closer and kiss her lips. As soft as he can. As slow as he should. She is his most precious person.

  She taste so good. Her lips so soft. So sweet. When she kiss him back with same passion as him, he tighten his hug and deepen the kiss.

  Dizzy, breathless. Shin Hye push him and hide her face on his chest. His kiss was so soft yet she feel so breathless. Damn. He is such a good kisser.

  "You become a good kisser. I wonder who teach you. " Her intention just to . But his expression turn gloomy. 

  "Do you wanna learn something new together?. I can teach you more than a kiss. Do you remember the first time we met?. "

  Her face turn reddish. How can she forgot about it.

 

S University.

  "You . How dare you steal him from me." The girl in red push the girl in blue. Make her go backward and almost fall down.

  "So what. He not even your boyfriend. If you have the power to take him back, then try. " Girl in blue provoke her rival. She smirk when her rival looks like she going to cry.

  Shin Hye was accidentally saw the cat fight, chuckle slowly behind the big tree. She was so immersed into the fight scene that she don't realize there is someone stand behind her.

  "Ji Won. Don't disturb me. You go first. These girls fight because of the famous playboy. So funny. " She thought the person that tapped her shoulder is Ji Won.

  The other person recognized the girls. But when did he become playboy?.

  "Oh my gosh. She pull her hairs. That Senior, is he handsome?. Is he reallllyyyy reallllllyyyyy handsome?. Why did they fight for him?."

  "His name is Choi what?. Yahhh Ji Won, are you listening to me?."

  "Choi Seung Hyun. " Eh?. Why did her voice sound like a male.

  Wait. Why did her fingers longer than usual. And that palm on the tree look bigger. Her eyes travel from the fingers to the hand. 

  Shin Hye turn around and meet his eyes. Her back was leaning at the tree and now both of his hand at her both side, caging her.

  "You. Who are you?." She become stuttered when she saw his face. Cold, charismatic yet godly handsome.

  "Choi Seung Hyun. " He repeated his name again. 

  "What are you doing here?. This area is girl hostel."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter