15 B : The Unstoppable Love : The Love Scheme

Let's Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 1 : The Mischievous In Law

  The Philia Villa

  "Come on. Truth or dare is child game. Let's play blackjack." Hyung Sik refused to play that game. He don't want to take the risk.

  "Why?. Are you scared that ShinHye going to trap you with her dangerous question. Oppa, you better admit your wrong before I found out by myself." RaWon threatening her bf. Who don't know how mischievous he can be.

  The trouble maker of Park siblings.

  Last summer, ShinHye question make him choose to accept punishment than telling the truth. It took him almost a month before RaWon forgive him.

  The question is simple, the answer is yes or now. Her question is your first love is someone they know. If he say yes, they will keep digging who. So he choose to accept punishment.

  Punishment mean that person still around them. That's why he don't want to talk about it. From RaWon's perspective, he wanna protect his first love. She get upset and jealous.

  How can she fight someone she never knew?. Till today, the identity of HyungSik's first love remain mystery.

  "Okay play play. Don't blame me if any of us have misunderstanding." 

  Hyung Sik don't know how to refused anymore. He don't like when RaWon don't trust him. How he wish RaWon can be lil bit mature like his lil sister.

  RaWon bit her lips, feeling guilty. Seem like she being too much this time.

  ShinHye look at MinHo, pleading with her gaze. She don't wanna see her best friend and her brother have misunderstanding again.

  "Let's play hide and seek then." 

  The mischievous in law exchange text messages secretly. Everyone agreed with MinHo suggestion.

  Other might dont understand them but ShinHye did. She know their plan. 

  'Just pretend to be fool then.'

  Bingo. The one will seek is Seo Joon. They quickly running when Seo Joon started counting. MinHo grab ShinHye, Hyun Sik with RaWon. Hyo Shin pull the girl standing next to him and running as fast as he can.

  The other girl just stand still, looking at them leaving her behind.

  JiWon kick his legs and pointed at Mina who look at them with sulking face. Hyo Shin turn back to Mina, pull her along.

  "Mina, Hyo Shin."

  They was too late to run away. Seo Joon finish counting before they can turn to left. JiWon already left long time ago.

  "It was your fault. Why did you left me behind." Mina smack Hyo Shin. He could only endure the pain on his back.

  The rest come out from hiding when Seo Joon said the first round is finish. MinHo and ShinHye look at each other, how quick!!.

  "Let's change the game. Make it into pair. The couple will seek together." Hyo Shin don't want history repeat itself. How ashamed to wrongly grab other gf.

  The other couple quickly move as soon as Hyo Shin count one. 

  "Hubby, run slower. I feel lil bit tired." ShinHye hold her lower abdomen. There is uncomfortable feeling attacking her.

  "Let's hide here. Come." MinHo can see that his wife breathing heavily. His eyes looking at her abdomen.

  'Is her period coming soon?.'

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter