13 B : Wedding Banquets

Let's Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Heaven Hall

  "Congratulation Min Young, SeungHyun." Mrs Park hand out the present. Grandpa Park clearly shock that his daughter in law know him too.

  "ShinHye can't come. She must be so tired that she fall asleep without changing her gown."

  Mrs Park explain when MinYoung scanning the hall like searching for someone.

  "Dad, don't drink too much." Mr Park stop his father from having another cup. 

  "I drink for grandpa." Hyung Sik stole the cup and drink it. 

  "Both of you father and son think I can't handle alcohol anymore?. When you still drink a milk, I already drink countless bottles."

  Grandpa Park could only swallow his saliva. His chance to taste the wine vanished just like that.

  "Yes grandpa. However, back then you still young but nowwww." Hyung Sik patted his shoulder. How dare he talk about his age.

  "Grandma not gonna be happy if you drink tonight. Do you wanna sleep with me?. Just look at MinHo. Just because ShinHye fall asleep on the couch, he don't even dared to move at all. So scared he will disturb his wife sleep. I'm not gonna be that kind of husband."

  His intention was to teased his grandpa but once he realized his GF look at him with murderous gaze, he quickly pull her closer.

  "I'm just joking. I will be better kind of husband than MinHo. " He laugh awkwardly. Grandpa Park currently laughing at him.

  "Ji Won, dont marry him. He is useless." Ji Won look at Ra Won. Why her?.

  "Dad, his GF name is Ra Won. Ji Won is the one that engaged with Seo Joon. "Mrs Park correct her father in law.

  Hearing his name make Ji Won shudder. If Mrs Park didn't mentioned about him, maybe people already forget that she engaged to that most cold aloof guy she ever know.

  Ra Won poke her arm but Ji Won still busy with her plate. She don't need people to comfort her. She used to the feeling already. She is the abandoned princess.

  " Are you going to eat alone without me?."

  That familiar voice make her stop eating. She don't know what to do. When he take a seat next to her, Ji Won glared at Ra Won.

  She look back, with I want to tell you but you ignored me expression on her face.

  "Don't eat spicy food. Your stomach can't handle it." Seo Joon take her plate away.

  People said that he never care about her at all. But the way he talk to her, he seem like she know her very well.

  Even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter