Chapter IV

Context
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Welcome back :)

***

Tokyo dome, 7:55 PM


Jisoo arrived late. Almost an hour into the concert.
Her mom, as expected, nagged at her.
She just her breath while sana gave her a pity look. She asked Sana not to tell anyone about what happened in the restaurant. 
After the concert ended, jisoo and her mother ushered backstage to congratulate the girls.
They took commemorative photos before the girls rushed for an after concert interview.
Jisoo led her mother to her van to go back to the hotel.
"Bring jennie for lunch tomorrow with me"
Jisoo groaned "She is here for work. Can't you wait until we're back to seoul ?"
"You've never bring her home"
"There's no reason to"
"She is your fiance and i miss her. That's two valid reasons for you"
"Fine. Fine. I'll tell her later to meet you but be careful of so many reporters outside. She can't get photographed with you outside of this venue"
Jisoo's mother sighed "I know. Just tell her to come to my room"
Both jennie and jisoo family's agreed to keep their engagement a secret for the safety of jennie and the company itself.
"Okay" jisoo looked at her watch "It's late. Sana and the driver will you to the hotel. Take care mom"
Jisoo called sana and asked her to accompany her mother.
While she, herself will meet the girls for after concert evaluation.
YG ent was famous for their quality control after all.

**
"You're too harsh, sajangnim" irene commented while calming down a sobbing seulgi.
While jennie was so ready to strangle jisoo on the spot.
"Harsh ? Forgetting your own song lyrics is unacceptable" jisoo said again "Furthermore, she's the lead singer of this group!"
"Seulgi was nervous. It's our first concert after all" yeri tried to defend her friend
"Exactly, it's your first concert so you have to make it worth as a good memory" jisoo rolled her eyes
"Your fans coming here not to see your messed up self. I am afraid you're not giving your best in this concert seulgi-ssi"
"Sajang-nim!" Jennie finally couldn't hold it anymore.
Everyone was glad wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter