Chapter XIV

Context
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YGMA HQ

07.05 PM.

"Why am i feeling nausea" lisa complained "must be the ex...i mean the soup"

"You're being dramatic again" jisoo pushed the door of the meeting room and there she was.

Still as beautiful as ever. The one and only Hong Soojoo.

Jisoo gave her a polite smile and nudged Lisa to do the same.

"I admit that she's umm...pretty BUT our jennie is prettier" lisa whispered before taking a seat beside jisoo

"Shut it" jisoo said through her teeth, now smiling at mr.Go

"This is Miss Kim Jisoo, YGE CEO" mr. Go said proudly "Miss Kim, this is Miss Hong"

Soojoo nodded at Mr. Go "Thank you for bringing her here. She's an old friend"

Mr Go was surprised but let it go.

"Hi, Jisoo"

"Hi"

"Hi" everyone looked at lisa

"Oh please meet Miss Lisa Manoban too" Mr Go almost forgot to introduce her

"It's been a long time"

"Yes it is" jisoo signaled mr Go to bring the paper "it's a honor to have you here Miss Hong. Mr Go brought the happy news to me this morning. I was surprised to hear you are coming back to Korea. Welcome back"

Jisoo carried herself professionally.

"By signing with YGMA, we will help you to reach your goal in Asia market especially Korea and Japan" she added "Is there any questions that you want to ask regarding the contract ?"

Soojoo shook her head "Everything is good with me but if there's any in the future, can i ask you or Mr Go directly?"

Jisoo glanced at Mr Go who nodded his head.

"I might not always be available at my office but of course the door is open for anyone. You can contact my secretary and we'll make a meeting. Mr Go, please share Hana's number to Miss Hong's manajer"

Lisa coughed

Everyone looked at Lisa again.

"Sorry, i'm allergic of soup"

"Ok thank you" Soojoo was hoping for a phone number but oh well, jisoo was so guarded tonight "I will keep that in mind"

The model asked for the contract and signed it without much drama.

"Thank you for having me Mr Go, miss Kim and Miss Manoban" soojoo smiled

"Welcome to YGMA" Mr Go clasped his hands, pleased with the contract signing.

"We're happy to have you here" Jisoo glanced at her watch 7.45 PM "But I'm sorry, i cannot join the welcome dinner"

"Oh ? I thought you will join" soojoo sounded disappointed

"Too bad, we have another meeting with IMPORTANT people at 8:00 PM" lisa chimed in

"I hope you all get a pleasant dinner"

Jisoo smiled for the last time and left the meeting room with soojoo's stare on her back

***

"That was nerve wracking" Lisa commented "Contract signing supposedly a happy moment for us"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter