Chapter VIIIA

Context
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Incheon, Seoul.

It's been a week since pink punk comeback. Their song, ddu du ddu du, was a huge hit!
The girls were booked for reality shows, radio interviews and music shows.
Pink punk members were obviously happy and they couldn't wait to share their solos.
Jisoo just landed from New York. Three days business visit was a hell but worth it.
She was accompanied by Lisa and one staff from the legal department.
"I feel like i'm going to puke" lisa's face was pale, she's having a major jet lag.
" it" jisoo whispered behind her shades "too many journalists here, you'll caught in embarrassing photos that you will regret for your entire life"
Lisa whimpered and lowered her cap, she sank deeper into her scarf.
"Kim jisoo-ssi, i heard you visited interscope. Is pink punk gonna make their US debut ?" One of the journalist bravely went to ask jisoo
The girl rolled her eyes under her shades, these people just couldn't wait "Please wait for the official announcement"
"Oh so it's true ?"
Jisoo shrugged and hurriedly walked away while dragging a super pale Lisa.
"What about jennie's dating rumour ?"
Jisoo slowed down, what rumour ? She tried hard to think. She didn't have any time to track kpop news while in NY.
"Dispatch captured her getting out of Kai's car late midnight. So is it true that she's dating him ?" "What about the dating ban ?" Another reporter asked
"Is she gonna be kicked from the group ?"
Jisoo exhaled loudly and stopped on her track. She took out her ipad.
Reporters swarmed around her and lisa, poor girl about to puke at any moment.
The young CEO scrolled the dating news and found it as no 1 search in Naver (again).
She read the news on the spot and the reporters waited eagerly.
"Jisoo, it's best if we let the company's representative..." Lisa whispered but jisoo beat her
"Jennie is not dating Pai" she said curtly
"Kai" Lisa whispered
"Right, stop making rumours of our artists. My legal team will sue whoever spreading false rumours about them"
"How are you so sure Miss Kim ? Those car is definitely Kai's veloster" one reporter persistently claiming that he's right which annoyed jisoo more
"Did you see him in the car ? Look, before you say anything stupid, go get the data of all veloster's owner in korea. Are all of them named Tai ?"
"Kai" Lisa about to collapse
"But Kim sajang..."
Jisoo fixed her sunglasses "You all better move now. My colleague is about to puke all over your shoes"
All the reporters scattered away to make a way for them to leave.
"I'm outside" she called her driver, Mr. Joo.
A veloster arrived in front of those journalists and the car was awfully familiar, somehow ?
She helped lisa get into the car and mr.Joo placed their baggage in the trunk.
The young CEO turned around as cameras flashed wildly on her. Good things she wore her shades.
"That night. I sent miss jennie kim to her dorm with this car since her manager was unavailable to fetch them due to some errands. Same scratch on the left door, zoom in" jisoo crossed her arms "Jennie kim is not dating anyone at the moment, i'm sure of that"
With that she turned around and went to the front seat.
A lifeless lisa gave her a thumbs up then puked in the car. Let it go~ can't hold it anymore.

**
The confirmation news spreads wildly in every celebrity news outlet. Million views just for the short video of jisoo's impromptu press release.
She was irritated, the news must've shocked their shareholders (again), she immediately tracked their stock prices and it did fall yesterday.
She called YG's representative staff "Yoboseyo, jisuk-ssi you saw the news right ? I want you to make an official press release based on my confirmation. Deny all those rumours. Thanks"
Then she dialed another number, the senior lawyer of YG's legal team "Yoboseyo Mr. Park, yes, yes Chaeyoung is fine and still eats a lot. So...i need you to file a complaint against Dispatch for fabricating rumours without any solid proof. Don't hold back, bring the case of Mino, Junhoe and Jennie. I want you to crush them, ok ? No, no chaeyoung is not involved in any scandal. Thank you"
The young CEO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter