Chapter IX

Context
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lotte Mall Complex

Today jennie's solo  will be released at 5 PM KST. After 3 days of resting, the girl has been fired up to do her best including picking a fight with the young CEO.


Well jisoo was just glad that they didn't involved in an awkward atmosphere after jennie's crying session last time.

Jisoo was  sleeping in her apartment when her mother called. She wanted to support jennie thus jisoo must come too. Well her mother was the biggest fan of jennie and today the girl will have a press release of her single at the mall. Of course, jisoo initially refused because 1. Weekend means stay at home 2. She is still bitter that jennie rejected her idea for the press release at a 5 stars hotel.

Jennie wanted to be closer with her fans so she opted for the mall where everyone could see her while jisoo wanted the release to be exclusively for press only.

But her mother was so persistent to come.

***

One hour before the release.

Her staff greeted her while her mother was already running to find her favorite singer.
"How's the preparation ? Any problem ?"
"Everything is smooth sajang-nim" the event planner said
"There's so many people surrounding the area. Make sure you keep everyone safety"
"Yes, i already coordinated with the head of security. 3 bodyguards for jennie, 10 security staffs stationed to keep the area clear and we have barrier all around the stages"
Jisoo nodded "How about the emergency exit ? In case something bad happened ?"
"We have build a shortcut under the stage connected to the exit door, jennie will be evacuated as soon as something happened"
"Good to hear. I'll leave this event to you"
Jisoo said before she walked away to find her mother.
"Mom, you need to let her go. She needs to prepare"
Jisoo looked at jennie and well she had to admit that the young girl looked so good with her leather jacket and mid length sundress.
"We'll talk later, jennie" her mother hugged the girl one more time "Go kick the stage!"
Jennie laughed "Okay, auntie"


"You're not gonna say anything, Jisoo ?" Her mother side eyed her
"Kick the..."
"No! Don't copy me"
Jisoo rolled her eyes "Top the chart or pack your bag, ruby jane"
Her mother snickered
"What mom ?"
"You're hopeless" her mother said again
Jennie chuckled before bidding her goodbye and stuck out her tongue at jisoo playf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter