Chapter VIIIB

Context
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somewhere in Seoul

Two days went by so fast.

Jennie curled up on her bed. She's been binge watching 'friends' all night.
Her mother walked to her room and shook her head.
"If your fans see you like this, what will they do ?"
"They would love me even more"
She lazily said
"And why am i not shocked ? They even dubbed you as what ? Goddess of this universe ?? Pssh" her mother said in amazement
"Wow, I'm really honored to give birth of such a lazy goddess"
"Fine. I'm up. I'm up" jennie surrendered. She could never win a banter with her mom.
The young idol stumbled on her feet on the way to the bathroom and almost bumped her face with the floor.
"Yah be careful! We don't want to hurt that goddess face of yours"
"Mom stop it~" the young singer whined as she entered the bathroom.
Her mother chuckled.
Jennie never changes.
She was so worried when she couldn't reach her daughter after the rumour broke.

She knew that one was a fake rumour because she'll be the first person to know who's dating her daughter. The young girl always tells her everything, besides jennie already has a fiancee.
The thought of jisoo made her relieved somehow.

Jennie told her that the young CEO went to the broadcasting venue right after she denied the fake rumour.
She knew, jisoo was the right person for her baby since the first time they met, albeit her problems, she's a nice girl.

It was 8 years ago when she was told by her husband that they'll move back to korea. Her husband was a successful businessman, they have business in New Zealand and Korea. YGent was one of his co-founding companies until he sold half of his stocks ownership to the other owner (jisoo's father) and decided to focus more on his advertising company.

One day, before moving to new zealand (before jennie and jisoo were born) the kim family came to their house. They had a small party and didn't know who got the stupid idea to engage their unborn child.

Jisoo's mom was against it at first, she did too. But their husbands were very convincing at that time, therefore they agreed in the end.

15 years later, jennie's family moved back to Korea.
They never lose contact and are still good friends with each other. She knew jisoo's mom was very stressed with her daughter's condition. Her daughter was very antisocial & refused to engage in any social events or people other than her family.

Jisoo's mom asked her desperately to let jennie attend her daughter's school. She thought it was okay, afterall her jennie baby was a friendly kid.
But boy, she was wrong when oneday jennie went home and complained about jisoo's attitude.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter