Chapter XVI

Context
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YGEnt HQ

(A week after Macau Trip)

Pink punk is going to release a mini album next month. Today they will record a few songs in the studio.

"Hey Jennie, it's your turn. Jen...jen..hellooo??" Seulgi waved her hands in front of jennie

"Ooh sorry" the girl said "is it my turn?"

"Since our Macau trip, you've been unfocused. Are you okay?"

Jennie straightened her back "I'm okay, why wouldn't I be okay?"

"I don't know" seulgi shrugged "I thought it's chaeyoung who will be unfocused but she seems very energized and then you..."

"You're worrying too much" jennie walked into the studio and took the headphone, she glanced at teddy and made an okay gesture before starting to sing.

**

'Let's go back to the previous macau trip where jensoo are locked together' (i know you want it too)

Jennie held jisoo's hand who dangerously hovering over her lips

"I don't know. Why don't you check it yourself?" Jennie challenged

The young CEO was taken aback for a moment and Jennie thought she won.

But jisoo's head moving closer instead, jennie honestly panicked inside. It would be her first kiss but she never dreamed it would be taken by jisoo.

"W..."

Bang bang bang

"Is there anyone inside ?"

Jisoo jerked away and collected herself

"Yes! We're locked here"

A staff member opened the door and after that everything was blurred for jennie.

They didn't speak any words to each other.

The thing is...jennie kept having a dream about what would happen if the staff didn't come.

***

It's been a week and jisoo has to talk to jennie because she's been thinking a lot lately.

She didn't want to put any pressure prior to the album release but they needed to talk.

The young ceo walked into the recording studio and jennie messed on the lyrics once she saw her.

Teddy raised his brows "another take, jen once you're ready"

"Hey boss. What's bringing you here?" He asked

"I gotta check if you guys working or not" jisoo smirked

"We only need jennie's rap" seulgi said "and we'll be done"

"Yaa kim...focus, focus" jisoo wrote the hangeul in the air

The latter grumbled and tried to do her part.

**

Jennie was the last one to clear her stuff so jisoo took the opportunity to talk to her.

"What do you want?" The idol asked annoyedly, she was tired and need to sleep

"Whoaa, why so hostile?"

"I'm tired"

"Ok sorry, i just want to say that yes i'm about to kiss you before"

Jennie halted her movement

"Why?"

"What why?"

"Why did you try to? Did you want to test if you already moved on or not?"

"Whoaa, of course not!" Jisoo defended herself "i've moved on"

"So why?"

"At that moment, i feel something that pulling me into you...i realized that i'm interested with you"

Jennie widened her eyes

"I'm not one who likes beating around the bush, i feel the attraction and i want to ask you out for a date"

"..."

"Well?"

"Jisoo...are you high? You just asked me out. Out of all people, it's me"

"Why? Is there something wrong if I'm interested in my fiance?"

"Don't pull the fiancee card" jennie huffed "it's so sudden, i thought you will pretend to lose your memories or something to avoid me"

"You're watching too much drama" the young ceo said "Do you want to go out for a date or not?"

"Wow, what a nice way to ask someone out"

"Oh enlighten me. Do you need to be asked on the rooftop too?" Jisoo became annoyed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter