Chapter VI

Context
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The osaka and yokohama concert went smoothly.
Everyone was satisfied with their performance including seulgi who was pouting childishly.
She badly wanted jisoo to see her improvement but the latter was booked for whatever events she had as a CEO.
"You don't need to prove yourself to anyone else. We're proud of you"
"Thanks Yeri" seulgi hugged the maknae of the group
Lisa who presented at the last concert congratulate the girls
"Well done! I have a good news for you girls" she said "Your solo songs are ready to be recorded as soon as you back to seoul and yeayy Sony Japan will handle all your japan promotions from now on"
"Sony japan ?" Irene raised her brows "i thought it'll be universal ?"
Lisa smiled "well there's a change of plan"
"Jisoo decided by herself again right ?" Jennie rolled her eyes, she was so done with jisoo's 'i'm always right attitude'
"I was there when miss kim changed her mind" sana, who was there accompanying the girls, couldn't help but explain "it was the best decision, believe me. Universal team was...so bad and miss kim really upset with that, well me too"
Pink punk girls knew sana was a kind person so they believed that this one wasn't one of jisoo's schemes to mistreat them because they knew universal was better than sony.
"Well if you say so" jennie shrugged and sana smiled widely at her "miss kim was so cool back there, she made those losers terrified. I heard Universal CEO even came to seoul HQ few days later to negotiate again but she didn't change her decision at all"
Oh, they already heard about that from Seoul staff
"You girls are so lucky to have her as your boss" sana eyes was full of admiration "she did the right thing and this comes from me who's seen a lot of dark sides in this industry"
Dark sides ? Jennie asked herself.
"Well, we are grateful for our CEO aren't we ? She really does bring our company back to the top just in months" lisa laughed "but she really needs to tone down and let her staff work peacefully for once. I kind of tired hearing her angry shouts everyday"
The girls gave a pained smile because they shared the same pain except sana who seemed adorably confused.
*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter