Chapter XVIII

Context
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week before Pink Punk's comeback

Jennie was on her way to the practice room when she saw a pretty woman (taller than her) looking lost in front of the lift.

"Hi...What floor do you wanna go to?"

The woman was a bit surprised "I need to go to Jisoo...I mean I don't know what floor is the CEO's room?"

"Oh it's...umm do you already have an appointment?"

"Yes" the woman said "Her secretary told me to head over the main lift"

"Oh I see" jennie nodded "The CEO's lift is over there" the idol pointed to a lift on the right corner

"This lift only reaches 12th floor while that lift reaches 15th floor, Jisoo...I mean the CEO's room is there"

Both of them looked at each other, wondering why the other girl could mention Jisoo's name so casually.

"Thank you" the woman smiled "You're a lifesaver"

"I'm Hong Soojoo by the way, her old friend"

"Oh...Nice to meet you" Jennie widened her eyes in recognition upon hearing the name "I'm Jennie Kim...her slave I mean worker"

Both of them looked at each other again, until Soojoo noticed Pink Punk's banner behind Jennie.

"Sorry, I didn't recognize you before, Jennie-ssi. I was living abroad for a while" Soojoo said "Umm...I better go now or else this dolsot bibimbap will get cold"

Dolsot bibimbap...

Soojoo smiled and handed over the main lift while Jennie was left wondering.

Who is this woman?

How did she know about Jisoo's favorite food?

And she said her name is hong soojoo but the pendant on her necklace should've been written as HSJ instead of JSJ...wait HSJ??

H.SJ!!

 

***

 

YG's practice room.

"Yaa Jennie Kim...you're late!" Lisa scolded the idol. They supposedly had a mini group meeting with Lisa as representative of top management before practicing.

"Sorry" jennie bowed "sorry girls"

"We just finished the meeting without you, well you can ask chaeyoung..."

"Can I talk to you for a moment?? 1 minute, It is important"

Lisa and the other girls looked at jennie in question

Lisa assessed the situation "Fine. What is it?"

"It's a personal matter"

The taller girl frowned "Ok, follow me"

They walked to the nearest pantry

"What is it, Jennie?"

"Is Hong Soojoo the model, Jisoo's ex?"

Lisa's jaw dropped.

"How..."

"I met her at the lobby"

"No, I mean why, why did you think so ?"

"I found a photograph in jisoo's room with H.SJ written on it, she knows jisoo's favorite food and she wore a JSJ pendant when her initial name is HSJ...so JSJ is an initial for JiSoo-SooJoo right?"

Lisa couldn't believe how observant this girl is

"W...well.."

"Yes or no, Lisa ?"

"Yes" Lisa sighed "She's the infamous ex"

Jennie crossed her arms looking out of the window, thinking.

"Do not overthink" Lisa immediately said "They must have a meeting or something"

"Do you know about their meeting?"

"Well, I don't...I mean I haven't met jisoo today"

"She comes alone without any staff/manager during lunchtime, means they're having lunch together"

Whoaa

"Do not panic!"

Jennie eyed Lisa weirdly

"It's a professional meeting so calm down. Otherwise, they will have lunch outside"

"I am always calm, don't I?"

Yea right. Lisa is practically losing her mind.

***

CEO's office

Jisoo heard a knock on her door. She frowned, she had no schedule during lunchtime until 2 PM.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter