Chapter II

Context
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YG ent's practice room

Kim jennie, was in the middle of practicing when the head of artist management unit and also her friend lisa, informed about the change of schedules.

"Is she crazy ?" She asked in disbelief "3 months for all of that ?? I disagreed!"

Lisa grimaced but nodded anyway "i've tried to negotiate but kim sajang is too firm on her decision"

Jennie gritted her teeth "Fine! Lemme knock some senses into her thick skull" she was about to rush to the top floor of the building when irene caught her left arm.

"Yah, keep it down jennie, we don't want another bloody war between you and kim sajang" the pink punk' leader scolded her

The last time jennie encountered their CEO was at their mini album launching event, jennie blatantly ignored her existence and refused to greet her because she was so so disappointed with the mini album release.
They had recorded for a full album and at the last minute, jisoo decided to split it into 2 mini albums. Sister of a b!tch!

"Why did she come into such decision ?" Irene tried to stay cool in front of her younger members.

"Well" lisa glanced at the pink punk members "she was VERY angry with the stunt that you girls pulled out by not attending the music festival and you jennie kim, why did you have to make a scene in japan ??"

Jennie was MIA for 8 hours in the middle of JP tour practice, a staff managed to find her only after her candid photos became viral on twitter, spotted in a cinema with a member from a certain boy group.

Jennie immediately denied the dating rumor by saying that they accidentally met each other at the cinema, they didn't even know each other that well. But who believed her ? Certainly, not Ceo Kim.

Jisoo was screaming all day because of jennie's careless act.
Lisa shudders remembering how Jisoo threatened Dispatch, she'll sue them if they continue to spread the rumours.

It worked, they didn't touch any other YG artists for a whole month now. Well, everything worked for jisoo except jennie.

Jisoo called jennie to a one to one meeting, but of course lisa and irene made themselves to join it. In case a bloody war happened.

And needless to say, they're indeed in a war, shouting & insulting each other. Maybe you're asking why jennie was so brave to shout at their CEO ? because they knew each other since they were in high school.

Jennie's father was the co-founder of YG ent so she still has power to voice out her opinion eventhough it was not as powerful as jisoo.
But the thing was, jisoo and jennie despised each other. They're enemies. They mostly disagreed & argued everytime they meet.

"And on top of that she pushed the new group debut until we're done with each member albums" lisa informed the group

Irene exhaled loudly "Well we asked for this, didn't we ? At least we got what we want and even more. We can do it girls"

Other members, rosé, seulgi, joy and yeri nodded but not jennie.

"Jen?" Irene asked in a stern voice, jennie maybe the rebel one in the group but she respected the older girl so much 

"Fine but i still want to strangle kim jisoo if i meet her"

"Jennie just stay civil okay" irene warned her but the latter just huffed loudly

Lisa looked at a silent chaeyoung
"What do you think Chaeng-ah?"

The girl smiled nervously, looking at the angry jennie "it would be too much but definitely a good opportunity for us, i think"

"Yeah!" Lisa clasped her hands

"Now let's focus on the Japan tour and each member solos more since we're done with the group mini album. I'll arrange the producing team this noon"

Lisa looked at jennie "No more sneaking stunt, you hear me miss jenni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter