Chapter XV

Context
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month later.

The forgotten Macau trip

Pink punk has a mini concert in Macau in 2 days so they're heading to the airport.

"Why are you here ?" Jennie questioned lisa, who's now standing at the dunkin donuts counter

"Macau trip!" Lisa said excitedly "When i heard that Jisoo is coming over to claim the dance competition gift. I begged her to bring me too so voila here i am!"

"I will stay at jisoo's room and chaeyoung will stay with you after concert"

"I see, you're well planned" jennie scoffed

"I'm not gonna miss staying at a 5 stars casino resort and spending time with chaeyoung. I'm gonna ask her out but it's a secret!" Lisa winked

'So that's her plan all along' jennie thought

"Where's Jisoo ?"

"She went to the CD store for this limited edition of Celine Dion's cd"

"I see" jennie continued looking at the display until someone tapped her shoulder

"Fancy meeting you here, dance partner" jisoo faked a surprise, while holding a bag full of CDs

"Are you going to open a shop with all those CDs ?"

"I'm a big fan so i bought all Celine's limited edition CDs to support her"

"Oh okay..." jennie commented, not sure how to react

"Here. I give you one, so you can have a better taste in music. My favorite track is number 7, to love you more"

"FYI my taste in music is already excellent...but thank you for the CD"

"Lisa, I'll give you one too!"

"Thanks couz!" Lisa commented with full of donut

"Do you know that Lisa is planning to ask chaeyoung out at the resort?"

Jisoo nodded "She told me 1000times. Guess she's way too nervous"

"She'll be screwed up by herself"

"Totally" jisoo agreed "She gonna ask her out at the rooftop of the casino, series of fireworks will blow up once Chaeyoung said yes"

"Wow...so grand. Very Lisa's style" jennie commented

"I just have to make sure that she talks to the hotel management and not passed out before she asks chaeyoung"

"Why are you helping her? Irene unnie just going public, another dating news can damage our group's image"

"Like i'm engaging to you not potentially damaging enough"

"Shhh, that's different! We don't do dates like them"

"I'm not against dating/relationship as long as they don't break any rules and better if they can be careful, like wait until next year to get caught"

Jennie snickered "Who would want to get caught by Dispatch?"

"I don't know. There must be someone out there"

"Not me" jennie rolled her eyes

"Me neither"

"I'll help Lisa too. Cheyoung is smart, she cannot be fooled with anyone"

"Great!"

***

The concert.

6.30 PM.

Jisoo monitored pink punk's concert by staying on the ground with the staff.

It's usual for jisoo, wanting to be involved in every event of YGE's artists but she didn't usually have much time to do so.

"The backtrack is a bit too loud. Did you get any complaints from the girls?" She asked the concert supervisor through her walkie talkie

"Yes, they just did. Sound team is working on it"

"Ok good"

Jisoo put back her walkie talkie just in time when jennie's solo stage was up.

Jennie.

She ought to be the next star. Just look at the way she carried herself on the stage, she mesmerized everyone. One of YGE future gems, that’s if she's not screwed up with a huge scandal (like dating her own CEO).

Jisoo chuckled at how many times the younger girl brought trouble to the management.

She's always been so fierce. Always have that fire in her eyes that either pulled you in or burned you.

Jisoo likes calm and collected person like *coughs* her ex, but jennie spice up her life with her antics.

And she's smart enough to guess that Soojoo was her ex.

She's a challenge but is Jisoo up for the challenge ?

Jisoo has been feeling restless lately. Jennie often comes to her mind during unwanted times. Like when she's in the meeting. She just popped up and disappeared. Other times, she missed having a bicker with her.

Should she try to be a good fiance like her mother asked her too ?

Should she take the challenge ?

***

"Good job everyone" jisoo complimented pink punk members at their waiting room

"You look extra happy, Irene" the young ceo

"I hope everyone get a well deserved rest" jisoo smiled "I will bring chaeyoung and jennie to the resort now"

***

The resort

Chaeyoung had already passed out in their shared room while Jennie was craving for a steamed bun in the middle of the midnight so she had to drag Jisoo to accompany her.

"What the hell, Jennie! I was sleeping"

"I'm hungry" jennie pouted "It's dangerous to go alone and i cannot drive so that's where you comes in"

Jisoo grumbled but got into the rented car anyway "Where to?"

"This shop near largo do senado" the younger girl her google map and grinned "Stop frowning, *Jagiya. You look like a sorry version of middle aged woman"

"Shut up, *Yeobo"

**

A moment later, they arrived at the shop.

They ordered some buns and a plate of char kway tiao.

"Mmhm, it's so good"

Jisoo has to agree that it's indeed good and she's on her 2nd bun now.

"Seulgi and I usually sneaked out for midnight snack during our concert"

"That's unacceptable" jisoo frowned "At least bring one of the managers"

"Ok boss. Next time we will" jennie rolled her eyes "Have you ever eaten out in the middle of the night before ?"

"Today is my first. I was too tired to do it now and too antisocial during my college days"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter