Chapter I

Context
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I drafted it in wattpad so hopefully it won't be weird. I'll edit later after business in real life is done!

***

Kim Jisoo, she's born powerful, rich and beautiful. Her father was the founder of YG ent, while her mother was the chairman of seoul hospital. Her family's fund is reportedly the 3rd highest in entire korea after the owner of Samsung and Hyundai.

Everyone saw all that as a blessing but for jisoo that's nothing but a curse.

No one was genuinely interested in her as jisoo, they befriended her for her status, using her for her money, manipulating her younger self.

She grew up as an introverted, distant person with complicated trust issues.

She never lets anyone come in close contact with her personal life (except her family).

Now everything is just business for her. The world was a stage and she's the biggest player that no one dared to touch.

**

YG's Headquarter, Seoul
9:00 AM

Papers were scattered on the floor, surrounding a very terrified staff.

"Jukyung-ssi, are you kidding me ?!" jisoo glared at the poor soul after throwing the monthly report at her

"You have 15 minutes to fix this report or take your bag and leave!"
The poor staff gathered the paper and hurriedly left.

There was no peaceful day at YG ent since the only heiress, kim jisoo took the throne as the company's CEO. She was evil, ruthless (as described by her staff) everything should be perfect and up to her standard.

5 months after her father stepped down and introduced her as the new CEO, she was approved by 7 of 10 board members since the company was in a desperate need for a management change. The industry competition became tougher and the internal management was a mess.

Kim Jisoo single handedly did the deed. Despite series of protests, she fired about 1/3 of the company's employees who had very low performance in 2 years. To cover the loss, she hired some professionals in the music industry including new song writers, managers, trainers, producers.

She bet her life and worked hard to push the company to its maximum power. Her dedication paid off, slowly but sure YG ent back to be the head of the game.

**

Jisoo sat on the edge of her table and dialed the head of the talent & artist management unit (TAMU).

"Lalisa Manoban, get your here in 5 minutes!"

[Well, hello to you to boss]

"5 minutes or i'll disband that pink punk group of yours in 5 secs"

[Yes captain! On my way]

Jisoo massaged her temple, this particular group just kept giving her a headache.

A knock co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter