Chapter XIII

Context
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's chaos.

Jisoo thought that today, she would spend the rest of her day planning a new project group with her team.

BUT...

Dispatch headline news, giving her a heart attack at such an early morning.

**

08.45 AM.

She could see some reporters lining outside YGE building, waiting for their official statement.

Her secretary was busy answering phone calls with the same excuse "CEO Kim is in a meeting right now. Please head your question to our PR at 678xxx"

In this kind of disaster, CEO Kim is not available!

...except for these 2 people in front of her.

**

"So...congratulations ?"

Lisa was sweating hard and couldn't believe her ears.

"Umm...what ?" She was just back from Hong Kong last night, a bit disoriented of her own self.

"Is the news false ? I can send our lawyer to Dispatch's headquarter right now" Jisoo still remained calm "Just one word, Irene"

The later looked down at her feet "Yes, i'm in relationship with her"

(oh the irony, she bet jensoo would get caught soon but it's her instead)

Lisa looked at Jisoo then Irene and back to Jisoo

"I think we need to..." Lisa wanted to help Irene

"As a friend...I'm sincerely happy for you but..." Jisoo stared at Irene "As your boss...i'm a bit disappointed that you're not careful enough, pink punk's comeback is just around the corner"

"I'm really sorry, sajang-nim"

"Famous book writer, Wendy Son. I must say you have a good taste" Jisoo smiled amusedly "No need to be sorry, being in relationship is not a crime, just the timing is quite...you know"

Irene sighed.

"If you're not comfortable with your relationship getting public, we can just make up a grey statement, not accepting or denying the news"

"I...I've called Wendy. We agreed to go public. If that's okay with YGE"

"You're not breaking any rules, so yes. It is just a headache to handle the aftermath of this news. You do understand, right ?"

Irene nodded "Thank you for asking my consent"

"Lisa, I need you to talk to the PR team. Tell them to contact Wendy Son's manager to make a plan for an official statement. Medias been giving my secretary a headache since i stepped into the office"

"Aye boss!"

Lisa saluted, being proud that her cousin is treating her idols as a human.

 

***

 

Few days after WenRene's official statement was out.

"Soju ads pulled out. Romantic getaway joined in. Bride & bride (B&B) requesting to join" Jisoo nodded as she read the ads report for Irene individual ads

"I don't get why soju ads pulled out while the bride & bride is requesting Irene as their ambassador. What is the correlation of dating and soju? Does Irene look like she's at the age of marriage? It's funny but I'm worried for pink punk's image in general if we accept B&B" lisa voiced out

"Why? B&B is the rising wedding organizer company. I've done some brainstorming with the marketing team & it's a good promotion" Jisoo said while signing some proposals.

"Well, marriage ads and idols doesn't sound good to me"

"You're thinking too much, very unusual of you" jisoo glanced at lisa "Why? Something is bothering you?"

"Hongsoojooisphotographedattheairport!" Lisa shrieked in one go

"Come again?" Jisoo raised her brows

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter