Chapter III

Context
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At an unknown restaurant, Japan.

3 weeks had passed since jennie's confrontation.

Today pink punk will be having their 1st concert in tokyo, followed by another one in Osaka and Yokohama.

Jisoo too was currently in Japan to meet the Universal Japan's representative. They will handle all pink punk activities in Japan. Including their debut in Japan after members solo activity.

The Universal representatives really took their time to come. Jisoo had been waiting for 15 minutes. She was ready to leave if not getting calmed down by YG's japan staff, Sana.

"I've called them. They're on their way, please wait for another 5 minutes" Sana pleaded, knowing her boss was really upset right now.

Jisoo downed her lime soda and loosened her pink tie. It suffocated her and eww pink, but her mother made her wear it as they promised to meet at pink punk concert, which she would be late and definitely get a long nag later. Damn you, Universal!

After 5 minutes of internal cursing from jisoo, the 2 representatives finally head to their table.
They exchanged greetings which jisoo coldly greeted back.
They handed the contract deal that was already signed by their CEO, jisoo just needed to sign it and they're done. Previously, YG ent lawyer and Sana had settled the contract term for her.

The young CEO looked at the contract briefly, she already studied it beforehand but she was pissed and wanted to scare them by giving random questions here and there.

Sana reminded jisoo about the time and the girl sighed while taking out her parker pen from her briefcase. She was about to sign the paper when she heard the representative comment on jennie.

"So i heard from m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter