CHABIN

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION PART TWO

A/N: Part two of this Chabin one shot that I wrote for part 1 of this collection

3 months later, Hongbin's mother was still at the throne. She wanted to continue to rule until the shapeshifter had left Hongbin's body. She still didn't like it that a shapeshifter had made her only son pregnant, while another shapeshifter had killed her husband. The queen didn't want that the vampires to worry about Hongbin if they saw his current state.

Hongbin started to get used to it that his job as a mum would begin, even though his baby was a shapeshifter. But shapeshifters did whatever they wanted and they didn't care. Hakyeon was a different kind of shapeshifter, as he had promised to protect the prince from the inside out and he had promised that he would make sure that nothing happened to the prince. Sure, shapeshifters still didn't like him. But they weren't coming after him, since they knew that Hakyeon already claimed the prince.

Hongbin sat on his bed and looked at his small bump, which already started to grow. The shapeshifter was still moving around like a freaking parasite, but that was something that Hongbin couldn't change. Hongbin wanted to prove to the vampires that not all shapeshifters were bad, but his mother didn't let him. She didn't want him outside, because the shapeshifter inside her son's body was still considered to be dangerous. Hongbin ofcourse knew better, because Hakyeon promised him that Hakyeon would protect him. On the other hand, Hongbin was still on cloud nine that he was going to be a mum. Hakyeon was making one of his dreams come true, although having a shapeshifting child was the last thing he wanted.

Hongbin had made a deal with the shapeshifter. The shapeshifter could communicate with him by carving a message in Hongbin's arm whenever the shapeshifter had something important to announce. Hakyeon seemed to agree with that, because he loved to share messages with Hongbin. And until Hongbin wasn't in his second semester, this was a method they used for now. Sure, the shapeshifter was more acting like a parasite now but Hongbin was okay with waiting until the second semester began. Every now and then, guards shared news of other male vampires who did end up pregnant by the shapeshifters and they were having a horrible time. So Hongbin considered himself a lucky man.

''But why did you choose me, shapeshifter? Or was it because you wanted to prevent other shapeshifters coming for me?'' Hongbin asked and looked at his arm, waiting for an answer to be carved in his arm. For the first 5 minutes, Hakyeon didn't respond and Hongbin left out a sigh. Was Hakyeon changing his mind all of a sudden? But Hakyeon did respond, as letters were carved into Hongbin's arm one by one.

''Yes, I wanted to protect you. But on the other hand, I wanted you to be mine.'' Hakyeon responded and Hongbin was relieved for some reason. Because Hakyeon was simply one step ahead of other shapeshifters, who might've killed him if it wasn't Hakyeon who claimed Hongbin as the host. Hongbin hummed to respond and he then dropped his shirt, before getting up and making his way downstairs. The queen was in the ballroom, because a meeting was held over there and Hongbin wasn't allowed to be present due to his current state. Hongbin didn't like it that his mother isolated him, but he still understood why she did this.

Hongbin made his way to the livingroom and it didn't take long before a maid came towards Hongbin, asking if he wanted something to drink. Hongbin asked for a glass of blood and the maid left after she bowed for him. Hongbin wore dark clothes, because the maids didn't know about Hongbin carrying a shapeshifter. Hongbin always got dressed by himself, but he did allow the maids to pick an outfit for him. Hongbin did take a shower before getting dressed and he wanted some privacy, a wish the maids respected. In the mean time, Hongbin's hands were resting at his lap but he still was able to touch his small bump with his thumbs. He didn't want to tell the maids about it for now, because they would definitely be worried about his health and they would be scared that Hongbin would end up like the former king.

He felt Hakyeon move around like a parasite and it seemed like Hakyeon knew where Hongbin's hands were, because Hongbin felt something against his thumbs. This shapeshifter was moving around a lot, more than a vampire baby would. But this shapeshifter was very unusal according to Hongbin, maybe there was something special about Hakyeon that made him stand out from other shapeshifters. The maid returned with a glass of blood and she bowed once again after handing Hongbin the glass, before she left within seconds. Hongbin did the best he could to cover up his pregnancy, but he knew that the maids would find out soon about the condition of the prince.

Hongbin took the glass from the table and he took a sip from the glass, while his other hand moved to the top of his small bump. Hongbin was aware of the fact that it would become harder and harder for him to hide this pregnancy from everyone within the palace, but he would definitely assure them that this shapeshifter doesn't have any intentions of hurting Hongbin. Hakyeon was yet again aware of where Hongbin's hands were at, because he continued to move again. Hakyeon was moving non-stop, because he even tortured Hongbin in his sleep. Hakyeon loved to be a bully and he would become a bigger bully when Hongbin entered his second semester and yet Hongbin was already preparing himself to the bully he carried.

At some point, the meeting seemed over as Hongbin heard multiple voices in the hallway. Whoever attended the meeting, wouldn't be able to see Hongbin in the livingroom. Hongbin was okay with that, because he loved to overhear conversations of those who were talking to his mother. Out of the conversations she had right now, it sounded some of the vampires were worried about Hongbin. They were worried that Hongbin wasn't going to do well when he would rule as a king. Hongbin already knew that he would do well, but he was relieved to find out that they weren't worried because of his condition. Only he and his mother knew that Hongbin was pregnant with a shapeshifter, no one else knew. If a third person would know, it would be spread into town like a tornado. Hongbin looked at his bump again and smiled, because the shapeshifter inside him made his dream come true... he was going to be a mum.