HYUKBIN

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION PART TWO

A/N My first Hyukbin oneshot, hope you guys like it

Here he stood, in front of an abortion clinic. Hongbin was pregnant and actually didn't want to keep the baby, too scared for the reaction of his family. His family was very much against becoming pregnant if you didn't have someone on your side. Sadly, Hongbin got and pregnancy was the last thing he thought about. He was 15 weeks along and he felt pain in his heart, but he also knew that it was the right decision to kill the baby by doing this.

But to get inside was still a tough step to take. It was already taking enough courage to even stand in front of the clinic, but Hongbin now needed to get in there and his heart felt heavy. Hongbin was against an abortion in general, but he didn't want his family to get to know about this story. So, he had to do it. Hongbin placed a hand on his stomach and sighed deeply. As much as he wanted to keep this child, he couldn't. And he also couldn't carry it to give it up for adoption later on, he just had to do an abortion now. His family was going to kick him out of the house if they knew about the pregnancy, whether it was caused by or not.

''Hey, what are you doing here? Get back!'' a voice yelled from behind him and before Hongbin could realise it, an arm was wrapped around his waist from behind. The person dragged him away from the clinic and into an alley.

''Hey, what were you thinking? I have to go there, it's quite an emergency.'' Hongbin exclaimed once the stranger let go of him. Hongbin didn't really get it why he was being dragged away from the clinic, because it was something he had to do.

''You going into the abortion clinic? Are you out of your mind? You seriously are going to kill your child? I just saved you, but don't think I'll do it again. Why would you do an abortion?'' the young man kept asking and it made Hongbin realise that he maybe was doing the wrong thing.

''I-I know, but my family will kill me if they discover that I am pregnant. My family is very much against if someone gets pregnant without someone on their side. I got and I wanted to get rid off this child, so that my parents never will suspect a single thing.'' Hongbin told the young man and started to cry out of the blue. He still wanted to do an abortion, even though he knew that it was wrong to kill such an innocent life.

''I don't mind to pretend that I show up as your boyfriend and that you ended up like this because of me, but you better keep that child alive.'' the young man said as he looked at Hongbin's small bump. He placed a hand on it and could tell that Hongbin was a couple of weeks along.

''How far along are you if I may ask?'' he asked and looked back at Hongbin again, who was still surprised that this young man placed a hand on his stomach without his permission. But Hongbin started to realise more and more that it would've been better if he kept the baby alive. He wasn't planning on doing it because he didn't like kids, he just didn't want his family to find out about the pregnancy. If you ended up pregnant by , it was your own fault. That's what his parents believed.

''I am 15 weeks along, so I am showing a little bit.'' Hongbin told him and the young man rubbed softly over Hongbin's bump. Hongbin started to show, but it was still good enough to cover it up.

''Oh, what is your name if I may ask? I'm Sanhyuk, but you can call me Hyuk if you like.'' the young man introduced himself and removed his hand from Hongbin's stomach to prevent that Hongbin would become more uncomfortable.

''I'm Hongbin.'' Hongbin introduced himself and had a faint smile on his face. Sanhyuk was definitely a pretty handsome guy, so making his parents believe that this child was Sanhyuk's would be an easy trick.

Sanhyuk placed a hand on Hongbin's shoulder and still wondered if Hongbin was going to kill this child by going into that clinic or not, but Hongbin was already convinced by Sanhyuk not to do so.

''C-Can we stop by at your place maybe? I just need to go to a place that will distract me from this place and from home.'' Hongbin looked at Sanhyuk, who responded to Hongbin's question with a smile. The two just met, but they were acting like a couple already.

''Ofcourse we can, come with me.'' Sanhyuk said and let go of Hongbin's shoulder, before walking away. Hongbin followed him like a lost puppy and the two made their way to Sanhyuk's car. Hongbin looked at his small bump and smiled, he finally had found a way to keep the baby instead of undergoing an abortion. His family still would demand him to do an abortion if they would know about the pregnancy, but Hongbin could trick them by pretending that Sanhyuk was his boyfriend.

Sanhyuk opened the door on the passenger side and let Hongbin take a seat. Hongbin took a seat and put on his seatbelt in the mean time that Sanhyuk closed the door. Sanhyuk made his way to the drivers side and got in aswell. Hongbin looked at his stomach and felt relieved that he no longer had to kill the baby. This baby was going to have a loving home, whether it would be with or without Sanhyuk.

The two drove away and Hongbin looked outside as he placed both of his hands on his stomach. Sanhyuk had a small smile on his face, because he just saved someone from the abortion clinic and Sanhyuk was more than happy that Hongbin had changed his mind about his baby. The baby deserved a life and Sanhyuk hoped that he and this stranger would grow close, so that Sanhyuk could become a father figure for this baby.