CHASANG

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION PART TWO

A/N Here is another ChaSang oneshot, hope you guys like it.

Hakyeon wished he could kill himself. His ex-boyfriend Wonshik had him before he left Hakyeon behind. Wonshik had fallen in love with someone else, who he believed was better and more handsome than Hakyeon. Wonshik wasn't aware of the mess he did leave behind, because Hakyeon ended up pregnant with his child. Hakyeon loved kids, that was a fact. But he was going to leave Wonshik out of the child's life, since Wonshik didn't deserve it to be called a father.

In the months that followed, Hakyeon enjoyed the pregnancy to its fullest. He wasn't alone and he had a goal in his life again, taking care of this unborn child. But something stranged happened that made Hakyeon believe he was dreaming. At the time he was three months along, he felt a hand brush through his hair when he was asleep and he at first believed that it was Wonshik. But Wonshik never did that to him. Hakyeon never could ask who it was, because this person was always gone when he opened his eyes.

Now, Hakyeon was 6 months along and expecting a little girl. This night, he couldn't sleep after suffering from some stress earlier today. His back was facing the window and he was rubbing over his bump, since he noticed that his little girl was more and more active when Hakyeon suffered from something like stress. She was telling him that he had to calm down and that he was going to kill himself if he kept being stressful.

''Hyejin please, stop torturing me okay? I appreciate it that you don't want me to stress so much, but be nice okay?'' Hakyeon spoke soft as he rubbed over his bump. Hyejin was the name of his little girl and she already had Wonshik's personality, because she was very much present. Hakyeon tried to close his eyes, but Hyejin didn't let him. Maybe she was waiting for something to happen or she was trying to warn him for something.

But then it happened again, this hand brushed through his hair. This time, a voice was speaking to him aswell. Hakyeon tried to turn a bit and that's when he saw this angel at the edge of his bed. The angel smiled when he saw Hakyeon's eyes connecting with him and Hakyeon his other side, his back facing the door. The angel kept brushing through Hakyeon's hair, while his other hand was resting on Hakyeon's bump. He had seen how horribly Hakyeon was treated by his ex and believed that Hakyeon deserved better, so he decided to keep an eye on Hakyeon and to stay on his side during the nights. He couldn't be here at any other time of the day, angels weren't allowed to do that.

''I'm Sanhyuk. I'm your Guardian Angel since you were born, but I only kept an eye on you from up there. Now that you're pregnant, I am here to keep an eye on you at your side. When you're asleep, I'm here. I just can't see you like this anymore. ? You deserve better, Hakyeon.'' the angel said to Hakyeon and Hakyeon's eyes widened immediately. So it was him who brushed through his hair all this time? And this angel keeps an eye on him his entire life?

''T-Thank you.'' is all Hakyeon could release out of his mouth. Sanhyuk smiled and rubbed over Hakyeon's bump. Sanhyuk didn't feel the baby move a lot, so that meant that the little one had calmed down after Hakyeon's soft rant towards his unborn child.

''No need to thank me. You should thank your baby, because your baby calmed down after I brushed through your hair. Your baby knows you the best at this point.'' Sanhyuk whispered and Hakyeon noticed that indeed. After the eyes of Hakyeon and Sanhyuk connected, Hyejin calmed down. Hyejin started to appreciate the presence of Sanhyuk around them and kinda felt the father love coming from him. Which is why she calmed down.

''I wish I could stay with you the entire day, but I can't. However, I will stay with you during the night. Even when your baby is born, I will stay with you. My duty is to keep an eye on you until the day you die.'' Sanhyuk told him and Hakyeon felt a bit dissapointed, because he started to get attached to the touches of Sanhyuk. The angel that stayed on his side for his entire life.

Sanhyuk let go of Hakyeon and pulled the blankets off Hakyeon, before he carefully pulled the pregnant man up. Sanhyuk pulled Hakyeon closer to him and he wrapped his arms around Hakyeon, his wings shortly followed. Hakyeon's head was resting against Sanhyuk's shoulder as his hands were resting on his bump. Hakyeon loved this, because he really felt that both himself and his unborn daughter became relaxed. 

''I want the best for you and your baby, Hakyeon. Your former boyfriend ruined your life, but he left you with a gift. And that gift is this baby. You need to take very good care of your baby.'' Sanhyuk said and Hakyeon looked at him. Hakyeon felt like no one could hurt him now that he was in the arms of an angel, his own Guardian Angel. Sanhyuk chuckled when he could feel Hakyeon's baby kick, because it meant that the unborn child was glad that Sanhyuk had come. Hakyeon relaxed in Sanhyuk's arms, but didn't feel like he wanted to fall asleep.

''Thanks Sanhyuk, my daughter appreciates it a lot.'' Hakyeon said and Sanhyuk smiled, after placing a kiss on Hakyeon's forehead. This was Sanhyuk's job, making people like Hakyeon feel comfortable and keeping an eye on them.

''Glad your daughter does so. Take good care of your daughter, because she deserves a great life. And not with that horrible guy in your life who thought it was a good idea to you. is never the best solution, keep that in mind. You deserve so much better, so does your daughter.'' Sanhyuk said and kissed Hakyeon's forehead yet again. He already saw this baby grow up in these months and he will continue to do so.