RABIN

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION PART TWO

A/N Another request by JeeThePotatoBijj. Due to Covid-19 and online classes until 12 PM, I had more time today to write some more. More than I ever did to any of my other stories. Keep requesting guys, I'm open for anything. And yep, the name came from a film festival. 

Wonshik had made a name for himself in the hip hop industry under the name Ravi and was one of the most influencial rappers out there. Tonight were the Blue Dragon Music Festivals and Wonshik was nominated in many categories. But he wasn't going to walk down the red carpet on his own, his husband Hongbin was his company for tonight. The two met 5 years ago when Wonshik was shooting a music video for his El Dorado single. Hongbin was a random person that just walked by, as he was on his way home after doing some groceries. Hongbin always walked or used a bike, as he was too lazy to use his car.

Wonshik never fell in love at first sight, but he did in this case. So when they took a break from filming and Wonshik saw his chance to approach Hongbin, that's when it all started. The two spent time at Wonshik's place whenever Wonshik had some time and this went on for the upcoming 3 years. It was then that Wonshik thought that both he and Hongbin were ready to take the next step, so he proposed to Hongbin and the two married a year after the engagement. All this time, the relationship was kept secret. But that changed when the two were married and Wonshik's fans were very supportive to his surprise. It was a no-go to get married in an industry like this and fans would get agressive, but Wonshik's fans weren't.

Just a few months before tonight, their lives were turned upside down when they discovered that Hongbin was pregnant. Wonshik was excited to be a dad, but wasn't sure what his fans were going to think of it. He kept touching Hongbin's stomach and kept kissing it, much to Hongbin's happiness. He was happy that Wonshik was already becoming such a father figure and that would increase when the baby was born. Hongbin was three months along now and it was easy for now to cover up his small bump, but he was going to stop hiding it when he entered the four months. Fans and paparazzi would keep asking about it anyways and he wanted to enjoy a pregnancy like women would.

Right after the two arrived at the theater where the Awards were held and since they showed up in a limo, Wonshik got out first as he helped Hongbin to get out aswell. Fans were screaming and the paparazzi were taking photos of the couple. Wonshik hooked in an arm of Hongbin and the two made their way over the red carpet. In the mean time, they stopped so that the paparazzi could take photos of the couple. Some fans kept asking about the baby and even some photographers did. Hongbin placed his other hand on his small bump and Wonshik joined him. The two were more than happy to let everyone know that they were expecting a bundle of joy and Wonshik wanted to feed his fans a little with cute photos of the two, because he knew that they loved to see photos of the two.

''Well Hongbin, how are you enjoying it so far?'' Wonshik asked him and Hongbin smiled at him in response. Sure, he felt some uncomfort in his clothes. But he wasn't holding himself back because of that. There also was no way that he could avoid the fans or the paparazzi, because they followed them everywhere. Sometimes, Hongbin really hated it. But he knew that being together with a rapper like Wonshik came with sacrifices and he sacrificed his privacy.

''I'm enjoying it Wonshik, I truly do. I mean, I am married to you so I also am enjoying this lifestyle a little more. And I hope that you're taking home a few awards ofcourse.'' Hongbin whispered in his ear as the two continued their walk. Wonshik had pulled back his hand from Hongbin's bump, but Hongbin's hand didn't leave his bump. Hongbin was enjoying it to be pregnant and he was only three months along, but he didn't mind about it at all. But he was getting questions already about the gender and he was annoyed that he got them already, because he wasn't that far along that he already knew the gender of their baby. Maybe he carried twins, there were so many questions that Hongbin could answer just yet. But that was just the paparazzi, they kept attacking you with questions. Even the ones that they couldn't give an answer on.

The two then made their way inside the theater and the two were guided to the table they sat down on for tonight, since this theater had created an area for the artists. They shared their table with other talented rappers like Zico, G-Dragon and Gun. Hongbin was the only non-celebrity that was on this table, but no one really cared about that. All the artists Wonshik worked with, were also introduced to Hongbin and everyone loved to be around Hongbin. When the two arrived at their table, the three rappers were already there and even they knew about Hongbin's pregnancy. 

''Ah Wonshik, good to see you again? How is your husband doing?'' Jiyong said as he pulled Wonshik in for a quick hug first, before he pulled Hongbin in for a quick hug. Wonshik couldn't help but smile at the time the two sat down. Everytime anyone mentioned his husband, Wonshik smiled. He was happily married and he made the right choice to marry the right person. 

''We're both doing good. Hongbin is three months along now and he is doing very well.'' Wonshik responded and Hongbin rubbed over his bump with both hands. It already was very crowded in this place, but there was still plenty of time before the show began.

''Ahw, that's so lovely. Are you showing yet, Hongbin?'' Jiho asked and Hongbin nodded, before he got up and one hand rested at the bottom of his small bump whereas the other hand rested at the top of his bump. Hongbin recieved supporting sounds from Jiho, Jiyong and Heegun, before he sat down again.

''I'm sure this child is getting two lovely parents.'' Heegun said and Hongbin chuckled. He heard that more from other people, even from people of the TV industry. Hongbin was well accepted by the music industry and he was very fortunate to be married to Wonshik. Not many people were that lucky like Hongbin and some even were really jealous of Hongbin, because of the fact that he was well accepted by this industry.

''May I?'' Jiyong asked and Hongbin nodded, before Jiyong got up from his seat and made his way over to Hongbin and placed his hand upon Hongbin's small bump. Jiyong squealed like a young kid, because he loved kids a lot. He couldn't wait for this baby to be born, because he wanted to pay the two a visit so that he could play with this kid. Jiyong wanted kids of his own aswell, but he didn't even have a partner yet. Heegun, Jiho and Wonshik chuckled when Jiyong squealed. Jiyong then let go and made his way back to his seat.