LEOBIN

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION PART TWO

A/N Hope you guys like this Leobin one

Taekwoon had to keep a certain image to the public, but he sometimes didn't give a at all. He had many lovers for just a night and Hongbin was no exception, but Hongbin was the best one he had so far. After that one night together, the two went separate ways. But Taekwoon kept wondering about Hongbin how he was doing these days, because Hongbin always had been a special one for him.

Because of Taekwoon's title, Taekwoon was more inside the walls of the palace than he was outside of them. So he never would be able to stay in touch with Hongbin. However, Taekwoon had found a way to go out into the public... going undercover. Taekwoon put on something that managed vampires not to recognise him and the same happened when he met Hongbin again after 7 months. Hongbin was in a cafe with a friend of his and Taekwoon decided to sit one table away from them, because he wanted to know what their conversation was about.

Then, Hongbin's friend, going by the name of Lee Jaehwan, asked Hongbin something about the baby and Taekwoon was stunned. Hongbin was pregnant? How long? And who is the father? Taekwoon wanted to know everything right now, because it looked like as if someone had taken Hongbin. Ofcourse, Taekwoon didn't own Hongbin. But still, Taekwoon never stoped wondering about Hongbin.

''How far along are you now? And have you discovered already who the father is?'' Jaehwan asked him and Taekwoon listened along, he had to know who the father was of this child. Because that would mean that someone had taken Hongbin already and there was no way that the two would have another night together.

''I'm 7 months along now and it's hard to go through these months without him on your side. Hmm, the doctor told me that our lovely crown prince is the father of my baby. He is the last person I've had with basically.'' Hongbin shared wth Jaehwan and Taekwoon nearly choked in his drink. He was the father of Hongbin's baby? How was he going to explain this to his dad? His dad was going to kill him for sure, because he could only have children with his lover and not with anyone he had a night stand with. Taekwoon had a lot of explaining to do if his dad would find out and Taekwoon wasn't a fan of explaining everything to his dad.

''Wait, crown prince Taekwoon is the father of your child? How are you going to explain this to your parents? You know that they are going to kill you if you end up pregnant by anyone who you had a one nightstand with right?'' Jaehwan kept asking and Hongbin hummed in response. That meant that both were in incredible big trouble, because they weren't that careful during the last time that they had . Taekwoon wondered what had happened that made Hongbin pregnant, because he hadn't experienced this before.

''Yes Jaehwan, our crown prince is the father of my child. I hope that I can see him again, because I want to share this news with him. I know that he can't come outside like we can, but I want to tell him that I can't blame him for this. I can't be angry with him and I don't want him to feel guilty about our unborn daughter.'' Hongbin responded again and Taekwoon was stunned. Hongbin was expecting a little girl and Taekwoon had missed the majority of the pregnancy, which was a shame. So Taekwoon had to make sure that he was going to talk to Hongbin again, in private.

So Taekwoon got up and left after he paid for his drink, but he waited near the entrance of the cafe. He was going to take Hongbin once Hongbin had said goodbye to Jaehwan. To his surprise, the two got up and also left the cafe.

''Well, it was good that we have met up today again. So can't wait to see you again. Bye Jaehwan.'' Hongbin said as the two parted ways. Immediately after Hongbin was near him, Taekwoon pulled Hongbin into a dark alley and Hongbin gasped.

''Who are you?'' Hongbin asked and it was then that Taekwoon looked up at him as he took off his hoodie, resulting in Hongbin looking at him with wide eyes. The two had reunited and Hongbin was more than happy that he could share this news with the prince, because the two hadn't spoken to each other since their one nightstand.

''I sat nearby you and that other guy you were talking to, I don't care whoever that was. But you are pregnant... with my child?'' Taekwoon asked and Hongbin nodded, before he took Taekwoon's hand in his and placed it on his stomach. Taekwoon felt the baby move and looked from Hongbin's bump to Hongbin again. It was his baby and he couldn't believe he had missed so much from the pregnancy, but his title basically didn't let him spend time with Hongbin.

''This is your daughter, my prince. I discovered that I was pregnant with her shortly after our moment together and I was very mad at you at first, because I blamed you for me ending up like this. But I couldn't be too mad at you, because I love children. So I decided to keep her and to let her come into this world.'' Hongbin said as he placed his hand upon Taekwoon's hand. Taekwoon still couldn't believe that he felt his daughter move and he kinda felt guilty for not being around Hongbin for the past 7 months.

''Come with me then, I will let you stay with me as long as our daughter isn't born. After that, we have to see what we're going to do. But I can't be separated from the two of you again, I can't do that to our daughter. I can't do that to my child.'' Taekwoon said as he squat down a little, so that he could press a kiss on Hongbin's bump. Hongbin chuckled and placed his hand on Taekwoon's shoulder. Taekwoon looked up at him and faintly smiled. He finally was reunited with the one who gave him the best time ever.