NEO

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION PART TWO

Joseon was a big mess since a few months. An anonymous thief was stealing from the poor people and since a few days, even the royals were a target of this thief. No one knew anything of the thief, because no one has ever seen its face and no one knew if it was a man or a woman who was responsible for this. This thief always seemed to steal at night and never left any traces behind.

Taekwoon was outraged when he recieved report after report from Eunuch Kim about the robberies and demanded that the guards were protecting the palace, since he was getting tired of seeing most of his priced possession gone missing. Eunuch Kim had his doubts and it raised more and more red flags in his head, but he kept his mouth shut as he knew that the king wasn't going to like it if he spoke against the king.

Days went by and the tighter protection of the palace wasn't working, as the thief became smarter and smarter to make his way inside the palace. But it also became clear that Taekwoon was his target, though it was still very unclear why the king was becoming a bigger target. So Eunuch Kim came with the suggestion to raise the amount of guards around Taekwoon, but many of the gouvernment were against it as they didn't seem to realise why they should do such thing. Their king was completely fine, so why should they get that in action?

One day, it was a sunny day and Taekwoon decided to make a tour through the city to see how people were doing. Taekwoon wanted to develop a stronger relationship with his people, so this was the last thing he could do. Accompanied by a lot of guards, Taekwoon went to the capital by horse. People seem to appreciate the appearance of the king, as they started to believe that their king would stop the robberies caused by this anonymous thief. And as much as the people were happy by the king stopping by, Taekwoon's team was rather worried about Taekwoon's health. Taekwoon was complaining about certain issues and also felt sick most of the times. However, the guards and his supervisor kept their mouths shut for today.

Taekwoon heard all of the stories of the victims and he promised them that he would do whatever was in his reach to catch this thief and to punish him. Everyone who was affected by the thief were glad that their king took their problems serious and that he wanted to do something against it. Taekwoon knew on the inside that it would be hard, but he wanted to keep the trust of the people. But he still was aware of people who didn't have trust in him and they wanted to see Taekwoon step back from his position, although Taekwoon was too young to retire.

After this long day, Taekwoon returned home and the symptoms he suffered from became worse. His supervisor and the guards were even more worried, but they sped up their way home as they saw that the condition of their king worsened. Even Taekwoon didn't know what was going on, as he was surprised that his health declined so fast. He was so incredibly healthy and now he felt like a complete wreck, but he couldn't show his weakness to the people that stood on the side of the road. He didn't want people to worry about him.

Immediately after he arrived, two guards helped him to get off his horse and they rushed him to his bedroom. In the mean time, the maids in the palace were worried and they followed the guards to the king's bedroom. The guards explained to the maids that they were worried about the king, as his health declined really fast and that the king was feeling this way the whole day. The maids took care of Taekwoon immediately and right after the guards left, along with Taekwoon's supervisor, Eunuch Kim rushed into the room and asked what happened.

''We are not sure what happened, but His Majesty hasn't been feeling well this entire day and the guards suspected that he must be feeling like this for quite some time.'' one of the maids said and Eunuch Kim didn't waste any time, as he left the room again to look for a doctor. Taekwoon groaned in pain and sweat was streaming down his face. The guards were right, because Taekwoon was feeling like the past few days although he was convinced that this was going on for longer than just a few days.

Taekwoon was being watched by someone... he was watched by the one who caused those robberies. He called himself N and he smiled in a devilish way when he saw what he had caused to the king. The king was his target for quite some time and he robbed the palace to distract everyone, because he wanted nothing more but to get the king under his power. Well, power? Power wasn't even the right word here... N tried to find out how to claim the king and it took N quite a while to find the perfect solution. N sat on a wooden beam above the king and his smile became brighter and brighter when the doctor had entered the room. Soon, the secret would come to surface what was going on with the king and N loved to see the torture that the king was going through right now. When the time was right, he would claim the king permanently.

The doctor was examining the king and Taekwoon couldn't help but groan in pain, which turned into screams of pain. His stomach was hurting a lot and he had no idea what had caused this massive pain. The doctor examined his blood pressure, his pulse and most importantly... his stomach. The maids were looking at the king from a certain distance and they were softly talking to each other, wondering what was wrong with the king. They hoped that it wasn't something serious and that it could be cured by a medicine. Taekwoon had his eyes closed in the mean time, as the pain became unbearable to him.

''My my, your stomach looks a little swollen. I need to do examine what is wrong with you, Your Majesty.'' the doctor responded and Taekwoon just simply nodded, as talking became too much for him. He didn't realise that once he would open his eyes, he would look straight into the eyes of the thief that was responsible for all the robberies in the village. N's devilish smile hadn't left his face, as he was gearing himself up for the moment that the doctor would release the words he wanted to hear. N wanted the king and he wanted him now, N had an incredible desire for the king to be his.

Taekwoon felt the doctor taking off his royal attire and he felt the hands of the doctor onto his stomach. He didn't care what the doctor did, as long as the doctor would find out what was causing his stomach pains. It made him feel miserable, it made him feel sick. It even raised his heartbeat. Taekwoon was scared aswell, because he thought that the doctor would diagnose him with cancer since the doctor noticed that his stomach was slightly swollen. Then, the doctor placed his ear against Taekwoon's stomach to hear if he would hear any activity. Taekwoon was used to this, as he remembered that the doctor did this everytime he complained about pain in his stomach. Even when his mother was pregnant with his younger brother, the doctor still did such thing. But right when the doctor gasped, Taekwoon's eyes shot open and looked into the eyes of the doctor. He still didn't realise that the thief was right above him, but N didn't care that the king didn't see him.

''I-I... My goodness, this is very unusual. Your Majesty...'' the doctor was completely off guard and Taekwoon saw the panic in the doctor's eyes. It sounded like it was quite serious and Taekwoon demanded him to open his mouth to tell Taekwoon what was going on. Taekwoon needed to know what was causing the pain in his stomach for the past few months.

''Your Majesty... you-you are... you are pregnant.'' the doctor announced and everyone in the room gasped. Taekwoon was in panic immediately. Him pregnant? How? He hasn't seen anyone in a while, so how did he end up pregnant? Taekwoon was suspicious of everyone, because everyone out there could be responsible for this behaviour. N on the other hand, started to giggle. His plan had worked, the king was going to be his and N couldn't wait to reveal himself. He wanted to share with the world what his plan was and why he had his eyes set on the king.

Taekwoon managed to get up and looked at his stomach, which looked very swollen. There was no way possible that he was just a few months along, it was longer than that. The maids came closer to Taekwoon and some even started to cry, who would've done such thing to the king? No one knew, they didn't have a name.

''I'm sorry to announce such news to you. As far as I could hear, I assume you are 4 months along. I think that you're expecting twins, as I heard multiple heartbeats.'' the doctor announced and Taekwoon started to cry. No wonder why he felt like for the past few months, he was pregnant all this time. Taekwoon was in panic, because he would be seen as disgrace if the kingdom found out that he was pregnant and not his partner. Taekwoon wasn't married yet and he also wasn't seeing anyone, so why did this happen to him? Taekwoon then heard a thud nearby and the maids started to scream in fear. It was in the room and it was near them. But before Taekwoon could scream who was with them, he heard a devilish laugh.

''You finally found out why you were my target, my king? Oh well, I enjoyed the torture so far.'' a voice said and Taekwoon looked around him in fear, the doctor and the maids were also looking around him to find out who was talking to them. The voice repeated this sentence multiple times and Taekwoon realised that someone stood near his feet. But since it was too dark in the room, Taekwoon couldn't see anything.

He then heard footsteps and he looked in the direction of his feet, where a figure slowly became more visible. The figure continued to laugh and squat down next to Taekwoon on his left. He pulled down his mask and removed his hoodie, revealing the identity of the thief that was responsible for the robberies. The young man had black hair and he had chocolate brown eyes. Taekwoon didn't know the face of the thief, as no one had ever seen him.

''Congratulations, you found out why you were my target. I wanted you to become mine and this was the only way to get you. I am the one you are looking for, I am responsible for the robberies in the village and in your palace. The robberies in the palace were only to distract everyone here, so that I could start my plan to make you mine. I am the father of your children and I am not going anywhere.'' N said and his eyes went down to the king's bump, leaving a smile on his face. The doctor got up and struggled to find his words, how could this young man do this to his gracious king? Even the maids screamed in fear, resulting in Eunuch Kim to enter the room.

''What? You cannot claim a king like this! Don't you know that it's a crime to bring the king's health in serious danger?!'' Taekwoon yelled, but N didn't care. He wrapped an arm around the king, while his other hand rested on the bump of the king. Taekwoon felt disgusted, he felt seriously disgusted. So the robberies in the palace were just a setup for his plan?

''Ofcourse I can! I can do whatever I want and I can claim whoever I want. You're carrying my children right now and I definitely won't leave you alone. You, my king, are mine!'' N said, before laughing out loud. He didn't give anyone in the room time to process what happened as he crashed his lips on the king's lips. Taekwoon struggled to break free from the kiss, but N's grip was too tight on him. N robbed the palace because he wanted him? He wanted the king? This was a serious crime and N didn't seem to care.

N didn't care what the people were thinking, but he wanted the king and he wanted him bad. Now that the king carried his kids, he was going to stop with the robberies for now. He wanted to see his king struggle with this pregnancy and he didn't care about the pain that this pregnancy brought with it. He wanted the king and he finally got what he wanted.