NEO

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION PART TWO

It started off as a joke between the shapeshifter and the vampire prince. Faking a pregnancy whenever a photoshoot for pregnant men took place. It wasn't unusual in the kingdom anymore that even men could end up pregnant, but the kingdom always said that the photos of the young prince looked promising and they thought that he was using a prosthesis to fake a pregnancy for the photoshoot. That wasn't true, because the skin was stretched out from the inside out to fake the pregnancy. Hakyeon managed to turn himself into a very tiny version of himself that could creep into someone's body. Hakyeon was a kind that could creep into someone's body. It sounded creepy to Taekwoon aswell, but he was used to it that his boyfriend was a one of a kind shapeshifter.

But now, Taekwoon was in nothing but shock. He had his shirt lifted up and he couldn't keep his eyes off his stomach, which has grown a lot. Seconds ago, he had visited the doctor who had confirmed that he was pregnant with the first vampire-shapeshifter hybrid ever. It was Hakyeon's no doubt, but Hakyeon didn't know yet that Taekwoon's pregnancy was real this time and Taekwoon was scared to death to tell him. He was three months ahead, but the baby was already moving. The doctor said that Taekwoon shouldn't worry much about that, because the baby was going to develop as a shapeshifter at first before the vampire features would be developped in the second half of the pregnancy.

The pregnancy was also a big surprise to his parents, but they weren't shocked. They already had seen a minor change on Taekwoon and they already had seen his stomach grow a little. So they were very supportive towards Taekwoon and they would help him out wherever they could. Also, Taekwoon wasn't going to appear in public until the hybrid was born. It was 6 months from now, but the king and the queen wanted the best for their son and their first grandchild.

Taekwoon was in his bedroom and startled when a maid said that there was a visitor for him.

''Okay, let the guest in.'' Taekwoon said and immediately dropped his shirt. He turned when the door opened and Hakyeon entered Taekwoon's bedroom.

''Hey sweetheart.'' Hakyeon smiled as he approached Taekwoon and kissed him briefly. Taekwoon showed him an insecure smile and Hakyeon could tell that something was wrong, so he immediately asked what was going on.

''I-I'm pregnant and the baby is yours.'' Taekwoon said as Hakyeon's mouth dropped. Taekwoon pregnant? How did that happen? Hakyeon was as shocked as Taekwoon was, because that meant that something happened during the last time they had to fake a pregnancy. But this time, it had happened for real. Hakyeon couldn't carry kids himself, shapeshifter men weren't made for that and the shiftings from one form to another could affect the baby's growth. Maybe that was why Taekwoon was the lucky one, he was from one kind and vampires could handle the pain a lot better.

Taekwoon lifted up his shirt and showed his small bump to Hakyeon. Hakyeon sat down on his knees and couldn't believe what he was seeing. His royal boyfriend was pregnant with the world's first vampire-shapeshifter hybrid ever. Hakyeon gasped when he saw some movement, what was going on?

''The doctor said that the baby is going to develop its shapeshifter side first, that's why the baby is moving already. Once I enter the second half of the pregnancy, the baby will develop its vampire features. I'll go through a lot of pain at first, because the baby will provide me some very strong kicks. The doctor also said that a pregnancy would be different among you shapeshifters. Shapeshifter babies develop a lot faster than in a pregnancy of any other kinds. So our baby will kick at four months already and I'm three months along now.'' Taekwoon explained to his boyfriend and chuckled when he felt Hakyeon's lips on his stomach. Both Hakyeon and Taekwoon weren't ready yet for children, but they weren't going to get rid off this one.

''My goodness Taekwoon, I can't believe that we're going to become parents for the first time. But how are you going to do that with all the activities?'' Hakyeon asked once he looked up at Taekwoon. Taekwoon through Hakyeon's blonde hair and smiled.

''My parents told me that as long as I'm pregnant, I have to stay inside. It sounds like I have housearrest, but my parents want the best thing for me and our baby.'' Taekwoon said as his other hand rested on his small bump. He had to get used to the movements of their baby already and he kept thinking that there was an alien inside him, while it was their baby already being active.

Hakyeon kissed Taekwoon's hand and both chuckled. Hakyeon got up again and kissed Taekwoon again. Taekwoon's hand that was in Hakyeon's hair had moved down to Hakyeon's neck, which Taekwoon used to pull Hakyeon closer. Hakyeon broke the kiss a little while after and smiled when he looked Taekwoon in the eyes.

''I'll go ask your parents if I can stay with you until the baby is born, because I don't want you to rely on just your parents. It's also my child, so I want to be around as much as possible.'' Hakyeon suggested and Taekwoon smiled. Hakyeon showed already that he was not only a fantastic boyfriend, but he also was becoming a fantastic father already.

''I'm sure that my parents are going to be okay with it.'' Taekwoon said as he gave Hakyeon another kiss. The two of them then looked down to Taekwoon's stomach and Hakyeon placed his hand on top of Taekwoon's hand that was still on his stomach.

Taekwoon was relieved that he had enough support to handle this pregnancy well. He hoped that the baby was going to develop well and that it would enter the world as a healthy creature. Taekwoon could help their child to keep the hunger under control, where Hakyeon could help how to not shift every single and to keep it under control.

Both were excited for this new adventure that unexpectedly had entered their life.