WONTAEK

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION PART TWO

A/N Leo's enlistment was the inspiration for this. Stay healthy Leo-ah <3

Taekwoon sighed deep as he stood in front of the mirror. He didn't want to go serving in the military, but he had to. When he received the call to enlist, his heart was breaking. Not only was he separated from Wonshik, Wonshik also was going to miss a lot from their child.

Taekwoon was just a month along and hoped that he didn't have to enlist until their child was born, but they weren't taking no for an answer. He was going to have a hard time in the military while being pregnant, but he would see how it would turn out when his bump became more and more visible. Taekwoon could only hope that he could take it slow and that they would save him from tough tasks, his health and his baby's health were very important right now.

''Are you ready to go?'' Wonshik asked as Taekwoon turned his head into Wonshik's direction. Wonshik was going to bring Taekwoon away, so that he could say goodbye himself before Taekwoon would serve in the military for 2 years. But Wonshik also feared for Taekwoon's health aswell, because it was going to affect Taekwoon when he was further into the pregnancy. 

''I guess I have to.'' Taekwoon sighed and walked away from the mirror, right into Wonshik's arms. Neither of the two was ready to say goodbye, but Taekwoon had to. He didn't like it that he was pregnant during his enlistment, but there was no way it could be done later. And both Taekwoon and Wonshik didn't like that either, because that meant that their child would grow up for two years without its mother around.

The two made their way downstairs and Wonshik held his pregnant boyfriend tight, he wasn't ready to let go his boyfriend for 2 years. Neither was Taekwoon, it made him feel emotional if he was going to be surrounded by other soldiers and that he didn't have the warm arms of Wonshik around him.

''I hate it to be dressed in camouflage, but I have to. I can't avoid this anymore and remember, you have to go one day too. Even you don't escape from this, Wonshik. That means that our child will miss you for another two years. We have to do this Wonshik, whether we want to or not.'' Taekwoon whined and Wonshik sighed, because he knew that Taekwoon was right. When Taekwoon would be discharged from the military, it meant that Wonshik had to enlist when their child was about 4 years old. Their child would see Wonshik again at age 6, but Taekwoon hoped that there still would be a possibility that Wonshik was be able to visit him. Taekwoon didn't want that Wonshik was going to miss things of his pregnancy.

''At least it's going to look good on you when you get further into the pregnancy. But that's what I think ofcourse. Ugh, I don't wanna let you go. It's going to be cold in bed for the following 2 years.'' Wonshik said and smiled as he carefully tightened his grip on Taekwoon. He didn't want to see his boyfriend go, but he at least was going to be an example of many men and young boys. And within 3 years, he was going to have the same thing himself. But he at least would be able to spend one year with his boyfriend and their child at home before it was time for him to go into the army for 2 years.

Wonshik let go of Taekwoon and loaded the stuff in their car. Taekwoon placed his hand on his flat stomach and sighed deep. He didn't want to go, he rather wanted to stay at home until the baby was born. But he had reached the age that he had to enlist and it was a must today, whether he liked it or not. And they didn't keep an eye on Taekwoon's health situation at first. But after Taekwoon announced that he was pregnant, they were going to discuss it what was going to happen once Taekwoon arrived at the base.

''In the months that you'll grow, please don't torture me. We're not at home when you'll grow and they aren't going to be nice to me, so be nice to me okay?'' Taekwoon spoke to their unborn child and rubbed over his stomach. As much as he was excited to see his bump grow, he was scared that he was going to lose their baby during the time he was in the military. He heard stories of female soldiers, who had lost their baby during their time in the army and Taekwoon didn't want that to happen to their baby.

''Alright baby, I'm ready to go. Even though I don't want to leave you there, I have to. You're going to be my hero who is serving for this country. Come on mummy.'' Wonshik said as he entered the house again. Taekwoon put on his cap and nodded. The two left the house and Taekwoon didn't want to look behind him, because it was going to make him feel homesick even more if he was going to look at the house one more time.

Taekwoon got inside the car and after he put on his seatbelt, he looked at his flat stomach again. He was excited for the moment that he was going to feel his baby move and kick, but he had to wait at least four months for that. 

Once Wonshik got inside his car too, he started the car and the two drove away. Taekwoon was already missing his home, because he was going to sleep in a cold room surrounded by other soldiers and he was scared that other soldiers weren't going to take it easy with him. Only because of his pregnancy. Taekwoon hoped that he was going to be placed in a room where he at least had some more space.

Taekwoon was totally not ready, but he had to do this for both his boyfriend and their unborn child. He had to make them proud, whether he liked the way to do so or not.