KENBIN

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION PART TWO

A/N Another one requested by JeeThePotatoBijj

Lee Hongbin was the most power angel the angels had ever known, yet he wasn't a king or something. He wished he was, but royal blood wasn't unfortunately in his system. Because of him being very powerful, he was feared by other angels in the kingdom. There were a few angels who weren't scared of him... the king and his family. The king was convinced that the next time he would get his hands on Hongbin, he would kill Hongbin with his own hands. Hongbin hated it to be very powerful, because he wasn't notorious at all. 

Hongbin stayed inside his house most of the time and only went out to get some groceries. He hated it that angels were hating him and that the king wanted to kill him the next time he would get his hands on Hongbin. But his son, Jaehwan, was very interested in Hongbin. The two have a lot of eyecontact when the two would cross paths on the street and Jaehwan was head over heels with this notorious angel. The next step for Jaehwan was to spend the night with this angel, but his title held him back and his dad would kill him if he knew that he went to the angel he rather wanted to kill. So one night, Jaehwan managed to sneak out of the palace without any guards noticing him. Jaehwan by now knew where Hongbin lived and he was going to get this angel, Hongbin was going to be his.

When Jaehwan arrived at the house, Jaehwan couldn't imagine to live in a poor house as this one. He wondered what Hongbin must've thought while buying this, but then he realised that he was very lucky to be a prince. Not everyone was that lucky, neither was Hongbin. But it wouldn't be long anymore, because Jaehwan was going to make Hongbin his. Jaehwan loved this angel and he was going to show his dad why. Jaehwan managed to get inside the house by flying to the window and he managed to open the window, since Hongbin apparently didn't lock them. Many angels did, because they were concerned that something might happen. But Hongbin apparently wasn't concerned. Well, Jaehwan thought, he better do so next time.

Hongbin apparently noticed that something was going on in his house, so he sat up straight in his bed and pointed his ears to hear if he could hear something. So Jaehwan tiptoed towards Hongbin and was extra careful with his approach. But unfortunately, Hongbin had already seen him as he saw a silhouette in the hallway.

''Who are you? What are you doing here?'' Hongbin asked with a loud voice and that was when Jaehwan gave up, as he approached the angel. Hongbin was surprised, because why would the prince be here in his home? The king was going to kill both of them if the king found out that the two spent some time together now.

What happened after that, went by like a speed train for Hongbin. Without any more words to use, Jaehwan approached Hongbin and started to kiss him as he jumped on Hongbin. Hongbin immediately fell backwards on the bed and wanted to pull the prince away... but he couldn't. It felt like this was the missing piece in his puzzle, maybe this was something he was craving for. So he let the prince do what he wanted. Jaehwan then wrapped his arms around Hongbin, while Hongbin closed his eyes and then seemed to feel the same as the prince felt. Within seconds, their moment turned into making love together. Hongbin hoped that the prince wasn't going to get punished about this, because it was the prince's own decision the make love with someone who was known as a notorious angel.

The night went by without them realising, but Jaehwan was gone right on time. He had left his phone number at Hongbin's place, so that this angel could call him anytime he wanted. In return, Jaehwan had recieved his phone number. So the two could call each other or could send each other text messages. And boy, they were glad they got each other's phone number. 

About two weeks after their moment together, Jaehwan felt sick to his stomach and barely left his room. His family got worried, because it was nothing for Jaehwan to be this sick. Jaehwan felt like as if he had a brick in his stomach and that this brick was attached to his stomach. Jaehwan's brother Wonshik sent their doctor to Jaehwan's room and Wonshik had asked everyone to stay outside of the room, because it was better if Jaehwan and the doctor got their privacy for now. 

The doctor asked Jaehwan where he felt pain and it was then that Jaehwan pointed in pain at his stomach. He couldn't help but groan, because he was in severe pain. He hoped he wasn't pregnant, because his dad was going to kill Hongbin if he found out that Hongbin was the father of his child. Angel pregnancies were different from any other, as the mother would start to feel the presence of the baby pretty early. The mother was aware of her pregnancy a lot sooner and would also go through a lot of pain in the first few weeks. An angel baby also was slightly bigger, so a tiny bump was formed at only a month. The doctor examined Jaehwan's stomach and also used a stethoscope to examine the stomach, since he couldn't make an ultrasound in Jaehwan's room. Jaehwan felt scared when he heard the doctor gasp and the doctor looked up immediately.

''Well my prince, I can hear multiple heartbeats. I don't know how many, but I can definitely tell that you're pregnant. Congratulations.'' the doctor said and Jaehwan's eyes widen. His worst nightmare came true, his father is going to kill Hongbin. At the time the doctor collected his stuff again, Jaehwan sent a quick message to Hongbin which said ''Hongbin, I am pregnant and it's absolutely yours.''

The doctor opened the door and it was then that Wonshik and the rest of the family came in, curious what the doctor had to say. Jaehwan was terrified for their reactions, his parents in particular. So Jaehwan looked away and looked at the bright blue sky outside. Before any Lee family member could ask what he found, the doctor spoke himself immediately.

''His Majesty is pregnant, which is the cause of his abdominal problems. However, I need to make an ultrasound to determine how far along he is.'' the doctor explained and the king was furious. The queen froze in fear and Wonshik felt like his legs turned into jelly, as he collapsed on the floor. How could Jaehwan end up pregnant?

''It's him.... Lee Hongbin! I'm going to kill him. Servants! Find Lee Hongbin and bring him here.'' the king yelled and when he looked out of Jaehwan's bedroom down the stairs to the hallway, the servants quickly bowed before they made their way to the gates. 

''You are very sure, Your Majesty?'' it was Hongbin, who sat in the windowsill as he looked at the Lee family. The king growled and wanted to make his way towards Hongbin, but Wonshik managed to find his strength again and rushed to Hongbin as he got up. He pulled Hongbin from the windowsill and pushed Hongbin against the wall next to the window.

''You know what you've done huh? My brother is pregnant because of you!'' Wonshik lashed out, but Hongbin remained calm. There was no way to make a scene here, not even in front of Jaehwan.

''Do you even know that it was his choice to come over to my house? He showed up in the middle of the night and he was the one who started to make out with me, so I guess I owe this to him.'' Hongbin brought up and it was then that the family gasped, before all eyes rested on Jaehwan. Both were guilty on this, but there was no way for Jaehwan to do an abortion. This child was going to be born and it would bring both Jaehwan and Hongbin together, whether the king wanted it or not