KEO

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION PART TWO

A/N I am so sorry that I didn't update this for a long time, but I took a short break and I lost the inspiration for all of my stories. Now, I slowly update some of them before I move to the others. I now have only one concept left in the drafts. This is my first KEO oneshot so I hope I have done the Keo shippers justice

Both Taekwoon and Jaehwan weren't strangers to the entertainment industry. Jaehwan was a musical actor and so was Taekwoon, but Taekwoon also had established a career as a singer. The two met when they were acting in the same musical and it didn't take long before the two were dating, but their relationship was kept secret for a few years. The two started to date around the time that there was a lot of controversies and scandals, so both companies suggested to the two to keep their relationship a secret for the public. And they did make it work, but they even received a lot of support after it was announced to the public.

Now, the two are together for 5 years and they are engaged. Taekwoon proposed to Jaehwan at his house. Taekwoon simply isn't that romantic and he didn't want to make it a special moment, because their wedding was going to be special. So why making the proposal special, if the moment itself is just a few seconds? Their wedding was a year away, because they had busy schedules. Taekwoon in particular, but Jaehwan was used to it already.

For the last few months, Jaehwan didn't do a lot of musicals. He had revealed to his agency that he was pregnant with Taekwoon's child and that Taekwoon wasn't aware of anything yet, but Jaehwan wanted to reveal the pregnancy in a special way to Taekwoon. Both loved kids and it now became a reality that they were going to get one themselves. His agency was very supportive and they told him that Jaehwan was going on a temporary break as soon as he entered his fifth month. But that moment came sooner than Jaehwan thought as he discovered that he was pregnant with twins. Jaehwan was already happy and he knew that Taekwoon would too, since he managed to keep a little distance between him and Taekwoon.

Jaehwan was upstairs and was looking outside of the window, waiting for Taekwoon to return home. Taekwoon was going to star in the musical Elisabeth and today was the press conference for the musical, so Taekwoon was away for a few hours for sure. Today was the day that Jaehwan was going to reveal to Taekwoon why he was keeping the distance between him and Taekwoon. Today was the day that Jaehwan was going to surprise Taekwoon with his protruding stomach and he kinda knew that Taekwoon was going to love it that they were becoming parents, Jaehwan just needed the confirmation from Taekwoon.

He had his hands resting on his stomach and one of his kids was moving, while the other one was just calm. The two were going to get twin girls and Jaehwan had already some names in mind, but he wasn't sure what Taekwoon was going to think of it. But he knew that they were going to discuss all of this when Taekwoon would be home from the press conference and Jaehwan had no idea how long that would last. It was 5 PM already and Taekwoon still hadn't texted or called, which kinda made Jaehwan feel worried. But it were the hormones that made him feel worried and Jaehwan hated the hormones a lot, sad that he couldn't change a thing about it.

Then, he saw Taekwoon pull up and he was more than happy that Taekwoon was home. Now was the moment that he was going to share this exciting news with Taekwoon. His heart was beating fast and he felt his hand shake, because this was the moment of truth. One of his daughters was kicking against his hand and Jaehwan couldn't help but smile. His daughters were finally going to hear their dad talk, because Jaehwan kept them away from Taekwoon as he wanted to surprise him with this news.

''Jaehwan, I'm home!'' Taekwoon said and Jaehwan sighed as he walked away from the window. He was very nervous to reveal this news to Taekwoon, but Taekwoon was going to love it.

''Coming! Oh Taekwoon, close your eyes please. I have a surprise for you.'' Jaehwan said with a louder voice and he heard a hum from Taekwoon downstairs. Jaehwan made his way downstairs and a bright smile was on his face as he made his way to his fiancee. Once he stood in front of Taekwoon, he asked Taekwoon to open his eyes. Right when Taekwoon did that, he noticed that Jaehwan was bigger than he was expecting. Jaehwan was a lot bigger in fact.

''J-Jaehwan? Are you pregnant?'' Taekwoon asked and it was then that Jaehwan nodded. Taekwoon felt a bomb explode on the inside, a bomb of love and happiness. He was becoming a dad and he couldn't believe it. But it also made sense why Jaehwan distant himself from Taekwoon, it made Taekwoon feel worried. 

Taekwoon wrapped his arms around Jaehwan and pulled him in for a hug. Taekwoon was over the moon and this was the best surprise ever, he couldn't wait to hold his child in his arms.

''I'm pregnant with twins and I'm 5 months along. We're expecting two girls.'' Jaehwan said and once Taekwoon let go of him, he smiled as Jaehwan grabbed Taekwoon's wrist and placed it on his large stomach. Taekwoon went all across Jaehwan's huge stomach and was over the moon to know why Jaehwan had distant himself from Taekwoon. It was then that Taekwoon felt a kick against his hand and he squealed like a little child.

''Oh my god, I am becoming a dad. Why did you keep this pregnancy away from me? Why did you do that?'' Taekwoon spoke up as he looked at Jaehwan.

''I wanted to surprise you, but I had to find my moment. And because of our schedules, I decided to wait until I was far along enough so that I could feel them kick and move. I know that the room for the girls isn't done yet, but let's keep that aside for now. Let's go to the couch and let's cuddle, let's spend some family time together.'' Jaehwan said and Taekwoon chuckled, before the two made their way to the livingroom. This was their first moment as a family and Taekwoon couldn't wait to hold his daughters in his arms.