CHASANG

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION PART TWO

A/N This is my first Chasang oneshot and I hope you guys like it. Also, this is the first time I work on polyamorous. So I have no idea how this will turn out for you guys, but I hope that you will keep enjoying this. This idea was requested by JeeThePotatoBijj. This Chasang one will feature one more who is a part of this oneshot, but I want to mainly focus on Chasang which is why I only have added them into the title.

On the outside, the Cha's house looked just like any other. However, that changed when you entered the house. Because there wasn't just a couple living in here, there was another person involved in the relationship. Cha Hakyeon and Han Sanhyuk both were a polyamorist, meaning that they both were a part of a relationship with more than one person. And that one person was Lee Hongbin. Hakyeon and Sanhyuk were dating already for about 2 years, until Hongbin entered the scene. Both Hakyeon and Sanhyuk weren't scared to try something new with this new guy in the picture and they soon realised that they were something else but just being gay.

On top of that, their relationship was going to be sealed. Because Hakyeon was pregnant and all three men were over the moon that a little bundle of joy was going to enter their world. The three already had planned that they wanted to get married, because it would become a lot easier in the future when kids would enter the picture. But they weren't expecting that their first child was going to enter the picture sooner than they imagined. The only challenge now, was that no one wanted to get these three married. For now, only just a couple was allowed to get married and not trios. However, Hongbin knew someone who was going to make this work. So their marriage was coming closer aswell.

Hakyeon was only three months along and he started to realise that pregnancy was looking good on him. Sanhyuk and Hongbin were also fine to carry a baby, but fate had decided that it was Hakyeon. The three of them had together many times, so there was a chance for everyone to get pregnant. Hakyeon was the lucky one for their first child. He felt like a kid in a candy store, he couldn't believe that he was carrying a child now and he kept repeating that in his mind. He couldn't wait to feel the baby move or kick, because that would seal this moment. But it also made it more exciting when Hakyeon was going to communicate, because the baby was going to react on it.

Today, Hakyeon was home alone as his two boyfriends were at work. Hakyeon also had a job, but they wanted him to take care of his child first before he was going to work again. They wanted him to take his health seriously, but they promised they would continue to pay Hakyeon his salary. They didn't want him to have very less money when the child was born. Hakyeon sat on the windowsill of their bedroom and kept rubbing over his small bump. He also continued to talk a lot to their unborn child, as if Hakyeon wanted to let the child know that it was in good hands. Hakyeon at least wasn't alone now, because their unborn child was going to keep him company for the upcoming months.

''I don't feel lonely now, because I have you here. Gosh, you've grown so much already. Too much actually, because time flies so fast and I still can't believe that a baby is growing inside me.'' Hakyeon spoke to their unborn child and smiled as he looked outside. The daily life outside went on as if it was the most normal thing in the world. Ofcourse it was normal, but it wasn't anymore for Hakyeon, Sanhyuk and Hongbin. Their life was going to change for good, in a good way.

''Hakyeon-ah, I'm home!'' Sanhyuk yelled from downstairs and Hakyeon jumped up from the windowsill. Sanhuk came home for lunch every afternoon, he hated to have lunch at work. But also, they lived nearby Hongbin's work so Sanhyuk could go home a lot easier and that is where Sanhyuk preferred to have his lunch.

Hakyeon made his way downstairs and smiled when he saw Sanhyuk in the hallway. Sanhyuk also smiled as he made his way to Hakyeon, before he pulled Hakyeon in for a hug. When Sanhyuk let go of Hakyeon, the two gave each other a short kiss and the two made their way to the kitchen. Hakyeon immediately started to prepare some luch for himself and chuckled when he felt Sanhyuk's arms around his waist, as Sanhyuk's hands were resting on Hakyeon's small bump.

''How's our bundle of joy doing?'' Sanhyuk asked and Hakyeon smiled as he looked over his shoulder into Hongbin's eyes. Hongbin and Sanhyuk loved to ask Hakyeon about how their child was doing, since Hakyeon carried it. And even though it was too early for Hakyeon to feel their child, he always was very honest as he had to give an answer to that question.

''Our little miracle is doing well, just like me.'' Hakyeon simply answered as he focussed on his lunch again. He loved these simple touches and it was going to be even more fantastic when Hakyeon was around 5 months. 

It was then that the front door opened again and it was Hongbin who had come home for lunch. Hongbin lived a little farther away from his work than Sanhyuk did, but even Hongbin came home for lunch. He made his way to the kitchen and greeted both Hakyeon and Sanhyuk with a kiss.

''Was our baby a good company for you today, Hakyeon?'' Hongbin asked as he kissed Hakyeon's cheek. Hakyeon chuckled and nodded as an answer to Hongbin's question. It was then that the two took a seat at their dining table and like always, Hakyeon sat in the middle. The three started to eat and Hakyeon couldn't help but smile as he looked at his bump.

''Enjoy your meal, little one.'' Hakyeon said as he looked up again and continued his lunch. He had to eat for two, but he didn't care much for that. He was more than happy that he had to eat for two, because their baby was going to grow well and was going to be a healthy one.