HYUKBIN

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION PART TWO

A/N Aaaannnd your favorite Hyukbin is back, I hope you guys like this one. Requested by JeeThePotatoBijj

Sanhyuk was dating Hongbin for a few years and Sanhyuk became more and more important in the pack. His father was the leader for now, but his dad mentioned many times that one day it was time for Sanhyuk to take over. Sanhyuk for now wasn't ready, maybe if he found someone to stay with forever. And now that he was dating Hongbin, he was sure that Hongbin was the one he could make his.

Hongbin was from the Lee pack and came from one of the most notorious packs that was alive, so Sanhyuk was a little scared of Hongbin at first. But Hongbin immediately showed that it was just the image of the pack that scared everyone off and that he wasn't anything but notorious. When the two packs that both were dating, it was especially Hongbin's pack which went mad. Hongbin deserved better than Sanhyuk and they were doing everything to rip the two apart. However, Sanhyuk's pack were happy for him but still wondered what Sanhyuk saw in Hongbin.

The two spent a lot of time together in the years that followed and Hongbin once even protected Sanhyuk when Hongbin's pack nearly attacked Sanhyuk for taking away Hongbin. From that moment, Hongbin was disowned from the pack and never was allowed to come back. So Sanhyuk saw that moment to take his boyfriend in and to let Hongbin join the Han pack, which Hongbin did. Even though the Han pack weren't pleased with Hongbin being added to the pack, but they had to let in him since he protected Sanhyuk and prevented Sanhyuk being killed.

Some wolves of the pack recently got a litter and the pack had a lot more members in the pack. Now that the little wolves were a few hours old, they were already very curious about their surroundings. They even approached Hongbin a lot, not knowing that Hongbin wasn't an official Han wolf. Hongbin loved kids and hoped he would get some of his own one day, but he wasn't sure if Sanhyuk liked kids himself. However, it turned out that Sanhyuk loved kids himself aswell. Hongbin once overheard Sanhyuk when he was talking to his dad, asking about Sanhyuk's future. To Sanhyuk, Hongbin was the one and Sanhyuk wanted kids with him.

However, the two couldn't expect what was about to happen next. Hongbin wasn't feeling well for the last few days and threw up a lot. Sanhyuk was really worried about his boyfriend and still hate to mate his boyfriend, but now wasn't the right moment. There was no way to do it if Hongbin felt sick to his stomach, so the only thing he could do was to stay with Hongbin. Even when the pack went out for hunting, Sanhyuk stayed with Hongbin.

Sanhyuk decided to let the doctor in the pack examine Hongbin when the pack was out for hunting, because both were concerned as heck. Sanhyuk held Hongbin's hand tight as the doctor examined him. It was nearly midnight, so the doctor had to hurry. In just a short amount of time, they would become wolves. To his surprise, the doctor was done within the less amount of time he was expecting to happen. 

''Well, I can tell that he is pregnant. I can hear multiple heartbeats, but we will find out in a later stage how many pups you're expecting. Follow me, I wanna do an ultrasound to see how far you are along. I can tell you two that the pups are very small, so I can't see yet how many you expect now. Which is why you have to be further along into the pregnancy.'' the doctor explained and got up, helping Sanhyuk to get Hongbin up from the floor. The three wolves made their way to a small room, which turns out to be the doctor's room. The doctor had his own room in the shelter, so that wolves could get help immediately. Sanhyuk was still in a state of shock, because he wasn't expecting Hongbin to get pregnant this fast. A short while ago, he was talking with his father about his future. About having kids, about becoming a good leader to the pack... but this came very unexpected. 

Hongbin laid down on the bench and the doctor immediately prepared the machine for the ultrasound. Sanhyuk's hand didn't leave Hongbin's hand and Hongbin looked up in fear to Sanhyuk, everything happened so fast that it scared him. And was he even able to carry pups? Hongbin needed to take all of this in.

The doctor placed a small device on Hongbin's stomach after spreading some gel on it and the doctor was ready to check everything. Both Hongbin and Sanhyuk looked at the screen and they already could see at least one small pup. It was very unreal to see some activity inside Hongbin's stomach, but it was good to know that everything looked good so far. Hongbin couldn't be that far yet, since he started to complain just a few days ago.

''Well, everything looks good so far and you might've seen some activity already. As far as I can see, you're already a week along. As for you Sanhyuk, I want you to take very good care of Hongbin. I strongly advice to keep Hongbin inside from today on, because every moment can kill a pregnant wolf. You, Sanhyuk, can join the pack to go on the hunt but Hongbin can't join you. If you want, I can keep an eye on Hongbin while you are on the hunt with the pack. After all, you are the next in line to become the leader of this pack.'' the doctor explained and Sanhyuk barely had his mouth open to respond, when Hongbin decided to answer for him instead.

''He is staying with me, doctor.'' Hongbin responded and Sanhyuk looked at him as if Hongbin spoke a foreign language. How could Hongbin decide for him, while Sanhyuk was the one who had to decide? Sanhyuk decided to let it slide, since Hongbin was the one who was pregnant and not him. Hongbin got up after the doctor cleaned his stomach and faintly smiled when he looked at Hongbin.

''Alright Hongbin. So Sanhyuk, you heard it. Take good care of your boyfriend, because he will need it in the months that follow.'' the doctor said and the two were ready to go. Now that the two knew what was wrong, Hongbin felt a little bit better. Both, however, were still in a state of shock. How were they going to tell this to the pack's leader? How was Sanhyuk going to tell this to his dad? There was a possibility that his dad was happy for him, but he also might start to dislike Hongbin more since Hongbin came from the Lee pack.

Just a few seconds after they returned from the doctor, both shifted into a wolf form as it had struck midnight. Hongbin laid down on the floor and once Sanhyuk joined him, Hongbin cuddled with him. Hongbin for now wanted nothing more but to be with Sanhyuk, since they discovered some big news. Sanhyuk was still a little scared, but he felt blessed to get pups of his own.