CHABIN

VIXX MPREG ONESHOT COLLECTION PART TWO

A/N The following oneshots are requested by JeeThePotatoBijj. She requested for this one, Leobin, Hyukbin, Kenbin and Rabin. So you will get a lot of oneshots with Hongbin being in the center, you gotta thank this user for that. Mianhae that this is kind of a horror oneshot, but I kinda like to mix horror with mpreg.

Hongbin was a young prince and the crowning wasn't that far away anymore, because his dad was going to take a step back within 9 months. His parents thought that it was a good idea to pass the kingdom on to their only son Hongbin, because he was ready enough according to the two of them. 

After the king announced that he was going to step back within 9 months, the vampires started to thank him for his duty already and they were looking forward to Hongbin being a fresh and new face. Hongbin was still anxious, because he was scared that he was going to screw up his oath during the ceremony. His parents understood his fear, as they both knew how it was like to be anxious while knowing that an entire kingdom is counting on you.

On the other hand, shapeshifters made their enterance into the kingdom and they started to take over vampire households. Their goal: crushing vampires and claiming the territory of the vampires, because it was time for shapeshifters to rule now. Women thought that they were happily pregnant, but a shapeshifter had entered their body in fact and was ruining them from the inside out. But even men weren't safe, as shapeshifters pretended that they were a kind of disease into a men's body and even men were killed from the inside out.

After this news reached the king and his family, he took some serious measures in order to protect his family. Day in and day out, the doors and windows of the palace were closed. Doors only went open if it was needed to go outside, but they stayed close otherwise. And the guards started to wear special outfits and a face mask in order to protect themselves, but even the guards were killed in the end as the shapeshifters managed to enter their bodies as they managed to transform themselves into some kind of dust that entered the guards' bodies.

Even the royal family wasn't safe. During the time they were asleep, the king was killed in his sleep as a shapeshifter entered his body like a demon. Within minutes, the king was gone. But the queen remained safe, not for long. One shapeshifter going by the name Hakyeon had his eyes set on the prince, but he had no harm in him to actually kill the prince from the inside out. No, Hakyeon was going to enter the prince's body and was going to make the prince happy by letting him raise a child which actually would be him. Because the prince didn't need to die for him and he didn't care if other shapeshifters agreed or not.

Hakyeon made his way to the prince and once he stood next to the bed, he closed his eyes as he shifted into a tiny person and entered the body of the prince. He exactly knew which route he had to take, because there was a chance that vampires might notice some inner activities. Hakyeon at this time was the same size of an unborn child which was just a few cells. Hakyeon ofcourse would let the prince know that he was inside the prince's body, but he would prepare it a lot better than other shapeshifters would. If they wanted that vampires knew about their presence, they were going to hurt the vampire on the inside by kicks that felt like the vampires were being stabbed.

Hours later, Hongbin woke up and could tell that he wasn't the person he used to be. He just had no idea what was wrong with him, but he at least slept good. Sometimes, he slept pretty bad and he then would sleep well days later.

But when Hongbin wanted to leave his bed, he had to blink twice to make himself believe that he wasn't dreaming. Was there a bug inside his stomach that was moving? Or was there something else going on? Then, he gasped as he saw letters being carved in his arm.

''Don't think I am like any other who kills your kind, because I want to protect you. From today on, you'll carry a shapeshifter baby for the full 9 months. And I promise, I will protect you. Love, shapeshifter Cha Hakyeon'' was being carved on his arm and Hongbin's eyes widen. Why didn't he feel anything about this shapeshifter enter his body? And why would he carry a shapeshifter baby, if he was a vampire?

Hongbin kept looking at his stomach and it then crossed his mind that no matter how tiny shapeshifters were inside a body, they were going to move around like a freaking parasite at first until the vampire would reach the five months.

''Oh my gosh, I am pregnant with a shapeshifter. Why me?'' Hongbin softly whined, because he knew that his days were over. But was this shapeshifter really going to protect him from the inside out? Many other vampires were killed by a shapeshifter, but those shapeshifters never left them a note. So this shapeshifter was different already.

Hongbin placed a hand on his flat yet moving stomach and a faint smile appeared on his face. He didn't like it that there was a shapeshifter inside him, but there wasn't something bad going to happen. This shapeshifter wasn't going to kill him, but was going to let his childhood dream become true. Though he wasn't expecting to carry a shapeshifter.

It was then that his mother rushed into the room and she looked terrified. Hongbin wondered why, but couldn't tell her yet about his encounter. 

''Y-Your dad has been killed by those shapeshifters, I am sure that they killed him. He doesn't respond anymore.'' his mum told Hongbin as Hongbin keeps thinking about the shapeshifter in his stomach. Would he carry one of the 'good' shapeshifters? Hongbin still felt activity in his stomach, but it wasn't something he had to fear for.

''Mum, before we're going to stand still to dad's death... I need you to see this.'' Hongbin then said as he showed his arm to his mother, where the message was still written. It hadn't disappeared, maybe Hakyeon waited until the queen had read it. The queen looked with terrified eyes to her son and wrapped her arms around him. She was terrified and was scared for the worst scenario ever, but Hongbin started to trust the shapeshifter.

''Mum, it's okay. This shapeshifter here isn't going to hurt me. In fact, he lets one of my childhood dreams become reality. Mum, I always wanted to have kids and now I am getting one. I believe that this shapeshifter is a good one, because he otherwise wouldn't have left this message on my arm.'' Hongbin defended the shapeshifter that had turned into an unborn baby. Hongbin had to thank the shapeshifter for this, because a dream